PDA

View Full Version : Jake Starkey's shitpost thread

JakeStarkey
08-30-2021, 04:57 PM
Trump surrendered to the Taliban. End of story.

You neo-cons are not going to get you way. We are out, we will stay out.

JakeStarkey
08-30-2021, 05:01 PM
Thank heavens Trump was not President.

Thousands and thousands would have died.

LongTermGuy
08-30-2021, 07:17 PM
"....Your a clueless soul...Your mother should be embarrassed "
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/12/Trump-looking-up-First-Step-Act-ap-640x480.jpg

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 06:19 AM
That’s the tweet....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-FANxGWEAULF2b?format=jpg&name=900x900

... but the Biden Hate Syndrome gang cannot apply the same standards to the Orange Idiot.

Trump is never coming back to office.

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 09:55 AM
This all began when Bush invaded Afghanistan to get rid of Osama and THEN stayed.

Anybody who supports a perpetual warfare state then complains about the obviously foreseeable outcomes is hypocrite.

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 09:59 AM
The man is preaching treason. Arrest and try him. Sources in DC say MTG is trying to help him function as a man again but is failing him: thus his poutrage.

Madison Cawthorn warns of ‘bloodshed’ as he repeats Trump’s false election claims

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 10:07 AM
Your poutrage is noted and placed with the juicers'.

Juicer66
08-31-2021, 10:59 AM
Jane is not even a half decent Troll .

Just a Silly Willy -- not the brightest little sunbeam .

All hell will break as the Audits information percolates through . And Silly Willy knows that and has been told to deflect .

"Try anything , Jane . We must buy a little time ."

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 11:44 AM
juicer is jamming with fruity poutrage... again.:lol:

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 11:46 AM
The cut and run exit prepared and signed off by Trump.:facepalm99:

Thousands lived because Trump was defeated.

LongTermGuy
08-31-2021, 11:55 AM
juicer is jamming with fruity poutrage... again.:lol:

......anyone else tired of this Troll above?^^^

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 01:32 PM
Jake - I asked you very nicely to please stop dropping Trump stuff in EVERY single thread, and leave it to Trump related threads and similar.

Since you are basically trolling every other thread with this stuff and littering the board, I will continue to help you keep all of your related posts in one place for you.

You're welcome.

Much easier if you just discuss the topics at hand, and discuss Trump on Trump stories and such. But don't think you're going to continue with your littering/trolling. Just please stay on track and on topic.

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 02:40 PM
Jake - I asked you very nicely to please stop dropping Trump stuff in EVERY single thread, and leave it to Trump related threads and similar.

Since you are basically trolling every other thread with this stuff and littering the board, I will continue to help you keep all of your related posts in one place for you.

You're welcome.

Much easier if you just discuss the topics at hand, and discuss Trump on Trump stories and such. But don't think you're going to continue with your littering/trolling. Just please stay on track and on topic.
Pull your ass in, light weight.

If you attack Biden and the comparisons and contrasts involve Trump, he goes into the mix.

Your problem is that you can't take what you try to dish.

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 02:51 PM
Pull your ass in, light weight.

If you attack Biden and the comparisons and contrasts involve Trump, he goes into the mix.

Your problem is that you can't take what you try to dish.

And if not A trump thread or Trump related thread - such posts will simply be moved here.

Your crap doesn't work with me.

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 03:02 PM
And if not A trump thread or Trump related thread - such posts will simply be moved here.

Your crap doesn't work with me.
That's your prerogative, bub, but you don't intimidate anyone.

You take Biden shots when Trump is an appropriate part of the riposte, you will get the same.

You simply can't take what you try to dish.

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 03:08 PM
That's your prerogative, bub, but you don't intimidate anyone.

You take Biden shots when Trump is an appropriate part of the riposte, you will get the same.

You simply can't take what you try to dish.

Not trying to intimidate anyone here at all. I've been polite in fact and you're trying to twist things.

We are talking of the Biden presidency and his decisions. Trump threads are one thing. I also get that there are times that facts about Trump or his administration would be appropriate. But don't push it, nor me.

I am not "dishing" anything. I am simply posting article about CURRENT news and I offer my opinion on the ARTICLE.

Anyway, I'm not replying to you in here anymore. Things have been explained and I no longer need to discuss this with you. Just know that if you continue, then look here for your posts.

LongTermGuy
08-31-2021, 03:08 PM
Well.. well ..well...`still` a mouthy ..`disrespectful` little bitch....!

`

icansayit
08-31-2021, 03:31 PM
Just released the Identity of Jake Starkey...

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/57757207.jpg

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 03:38 PM
Not trying to intimidate anyone here at all. I've been polite in fact and you're trying to twist things.

We are talking of the Biden presidency and his decisions. Trump threads are one thing. I also get that there are times that facts about Trump or his administration would be appropriate. But don't push it, nor me.

I am not "dishing" anything. I am simply posting article about CURRENT news and I offer my opinion on the ARTICLE.

Anyway, I'm not replying to you in here anymore. Things have been explained and I no longer need to discuss this with you. Just know that if you continue, then look here for your posts.

Yes, I get what you think you mean.

But if Trump applies in your thread, I will post it every single time.

Do as you must, but you do not intimidate, and you cannot take what you dish.

No need to reply.

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 03:44 PM
Yes, I get what you think you mean.

But if Trump applies in your thread, I will post it every single time.

Do as you must, but you do not intimidate, and you cannot take what you dish.

No need to reply.

And just because a thread is condemning a current Biden action doesn't mean it needs a Trump insertion. You can threaten to post something about Trump every single time, and it would take 2 seconds to click and move them here.

If you think I am trying to intimidate, so be it.

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 04:49 PM
And just because a thread is condemning a current Biden action doesn't mean it needs a Trump insertion. You can threaten to post something about Trump every single time, and it would take 2 seconds to click and move them here.

If you think I am trying to intimidate, so be it.
If it is connected, it will be posted.

You are trying but failing to intimidate, yes.

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 04:59 PM
If it is connected, it will be posted.

You are trying but failing to intimidate, yes.

That's absolutely wonderful! I look forward to building this thread along with you.

JakeStarkey
09-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Biden is so so much better than his predecessor.

Yes, America is back.

Gunny
09-03-2021, 07:36 PM
Trump surrendered to the Taliban. End of story.

You neo-cons are not going to get you way. We are out, we will stay out.I haven't read the thread. I'm laughing my ass off at you for having it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

JakeStarkey
09-03-2021, 07:47 PM
It is not unusual for the deranged to be laughing for any or no reason at all. Several of you do that often here.

Gunny
09-03-2021, 08:12 PM
It is not unusual for the deranged to be laughing for any or no reason at all. Several of you do that often here.That's what I was thinking :)

LongTermGuy
09-03-2021, 08:17 PM
Biden is so so much better than his predecessor.

Yes, America is back.

Silly boy you truly are out of touch...what is it??...Stupidity..Ignorance....or Trump living rent free in your head playing around in there...destroying your small brain cells daily...

JakeStarkey
09-03-2021, 08:31 PM
Silly boy you truly are out of touch...what is it??...Stupidity..Ignorance....or Trump living rent free in your head playing around in there...destroying your small brain cells daily...

I just laugh at your ad hom, because only light weights attack personality when they are losing like you. :)

LongTermGuy
09-03-2021, 08:38 PM
I just laugh at your ad hom, because only light weights attack personality when they are losing like you. :)

I laugh at you ignorance...with your obvious Faliure to understand your "condition"...Thats why you cant sleep at night...you toss and turn...You feel..see TRUMP in your head...Kicking...laughing ... pointing at you...Taunting you...I feel for ya...get help...

JakeStarkey
09-03-2021, 09:29 PM
I laugh at you ignorance...with your obvious Faliure to understand your "condition"...Thats why you cant sleep at night...you toss and turn...You feel..see TRUMP in your head...Kicking...laughing ... pointing at you...Taunting you...I feel for ya...get help...

:rolleyes: The silliness of a BDS goofball above is refreshing.

icansayit
09-03-2021, 09:36 PM
i just laugh at your ad hom, because only light weights attack personality when they are losing like you. :)

you have no personality. So there's nothing we can attack.

JakeStarkey
09-07-2021, 10:42 AM
@JakeStarkey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3914)

Why? It obviously didn't help you.
You are the goofball that thinks 1.2mm people die of TB here annually.

I bet you voted for Trump.

Juicer66
09-07-2021, 12:11 PM
In fairness to Jane it was quite brave of her to let LTG use her photo in the thread , How long are you men going to last ?

icansayit
09-07-2021, 12:14 PM

When Jake types any words here on DP. It has become very Obvious. Jake is looking into a MIRROR and Talking to JAKE...which Impresses JAKE so much...JAKE can't stop.

SassyLady
09-07-2021, 12:23 PM

I never said here you goofball. I said worldwide. Perhaps you should read entire thread before making such statements.

Oh wait .. you're probably a Biden voter who hates America. And uses Google and Wikipedia as your source material.

:doofus:

JakeStarkey
09-07-2021, 02:08 PM
I never said here you goofball. I said worldwide. Perhaps you should read entire thread before making such statements.

Oh wait .. you're probably a Biden voter who hates America. And uses Google and Wikipedia as your source material.

:doofus:

If you changed the range from America to worldwide without notifying the readers, well, that's goofy. I am glad you fixed it.

Yup, you voted for Trump. Sadness for you and your eternity.

JakeStarkey
09-18-2021, 10:43 AM
The real Benedict since 2017 has always been Dirty Donny Benedict Arnold Trump.

Since the American electorate so happily and willingly kicked him out of office, his toadies can only kick their little fists and stamp their little feet.

It's good to be an American.

*** Moved to appropriate thread ***

Do try to stay on topic, m'boy.

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 07:38 AM
PissOff Tyr et al know that Trump's big drone mistake killed 30 innocent civilians but they hypocritically focus only on Biden.

PissOff's posts are just so junior high.:laugh2:

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 07:44 AM
... is just a bad deal for all Americans.

President Trump's Disgraceful Peace Deal with the Taliban | Time (https://time.com/5794643/trumps-disgraceful-peace-deal-taliban/)

That attack came from an enemy operating with the permission and under the protection of the same Taliban the Trump administration deals with today. It is true that the conflict in Afghanistan has ...

www.bbc.com › news › world-asia-51692546Afghan conflict: Trump hails deal with Taliban to end 18-year ... (https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geK.KQgUhhg.QAkSxXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9 zAzYEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1632170513/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.com%2fnews%2fworld-asia-51692546/RK=2/RS=0fDS9lY1fjEaDrWFgXY9s21YSP0-)

Afghan conflict: Trump hails deal with Taliban to end 18-year war. President Trump says it is "time to bring our people back home" after the US signed a deal with the Taliban aimed at bringing ...

www.politico.com › magazine › storyTrump’s Bad Deal with the Taliban - POLITICO Magazine (https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/03/18/donald-trump-afghanistan-zalmay-khalilzad-225815/)

Washington And The World. Trump’s Bad Deal with the Taliban. Under peace envoy Zalmay Khalilzad, the administration seems poised to give away everything America has fought for in

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 08:16 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: PissOffTyr continues to babble nonsensically. That he would want Trump tossing nukes in dazed, dizzy treasonous ("I want to be President even if the American people don't want me") shows just how much he is an idiot.

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 08:19 AM
PissOffZiu cheers Trump for killing an innocent civilians in drone strikes.

His dementia (early onset - he is not 70 yet) is sliding in and out.

It's good the family handlers are close by and the weapons under lock and key.

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 10:14 AM
PissOffTyr condemns Biden's drone strike but tries to ignore, unsuccessfully, Trump's that killed three times as many innocents.

PissOff is a hypocrite.

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 10:56 AM
The silly Trump supporters here condemn the drone strike error under Biden but not the far worse ones under Trump.

Pretty sad buncha pissoffs, indeed.

NightTrain
09-20-2021, 01:54 PM
Now that the board is cleaned up, it's Miller Time!

Gunny
09-20-2021, 02:23 PM
Context.

The Biden drone strike would more than likely be a business as usual strike was it not for the reason it was launched to begin with. Payback for the 13 killed in the suicide attack at the airport. doesn't look to me like the Taliban or any other terrorist group sustained a bit a damage.

I don't like drone strikes. The West, and the US in particular need to quit trying to anesthesize war. It's dirty, ugly and noncombatants die and property is destroyed. I'm for swords on the battlefield, being led out front by the politicians that start wars. Maybe there wouldn't be so many if the armchair warriors had to do their own grunt work.

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 02:30 PM
I agree with you in general, Gunny.

However, when the goofies want to pretend that Trump's admin didn't mess up, or Bush's, or Obama's, for that matter.

We should have been out of Afghanistan before January 2002.

Russ
09-20-2021, 03:08 PM
Please do not waste any data space on this board with any thread entitled "Jake Starkey's take on..."

No one benefits from any such thread, and the electrons that were used for it are more urgently needed elsewhere.

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 03:14 PM
Please do not waste any data space on this board with any thread entitled "Jake Starkey's take on..." No one benefits from any such thread, and the electrons that were used for it are more urgently needed elsewhere.

Another goof. OK. :laugh:

Gunny
09-20-2021, 03:15 PM
Please do not waste any data space on this board with any thread entitled "Jake Starkey's take on..."

No one benefits from any such thread, and the electrons that were used for it are more urgently needed elsewhere.Now, now ... we can't be behaving like the bad guys :laugh:

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 03:18 PM
Now, now ... we can't be behaving like the bad guys :laugh:

:laugh:

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 03:19 PM
"Tragic mistake" applies to Trump in American politics.

To the OP the screwed up drone strike was terrible.

All the screwed up drone strikes from all four admins are terrible.

NightTrain
09-20-2021, 05:24 PM

No one benefits from any such thread, and the electrons that were used for it are more urgently needed elsewhere.

Agreed.

But this is the thread reserved for Jake as he desperately practices his whataboutism in every other active thread on the board.

His flailings get put here in his own special thread - that way, if anyone is curious to get Jake's informative take on any subject, it's right here to learn how it relates to Trump.

Modus Operandus :

1) See something that undoubtedly will reflect badly on Biden.

2) Insert claim that Trump did worse.

3) Haplessly get cornered with facts & logic.

4) Refuse to back up indefensible & hilarious statements.

5) Flee the scene and pretend it never happened.

Having this thread is a good way to reduce whataboutism shitposting on the board and makes threads easier to follow.

JakeStarkey
09-20-2021, 05:38 PM
The 'whataboutism' is what the Trumpies practice and being reminded that their Orange Hero was even worse than Biden.

The merely assert, and when they are smashed with logic and proof, they whine.

They then ad hom because they can't offer anything of sustenance.

Then we wait to see if they return. If they do, they double down, cry, and runaway again.

JakeStarkey
09-21-2021, 07:09 PM
TyrPissOff is simply a doosh. The vaxxed are far, far less likely to get ill if they become infected, far less likely to go to hospital or ICU or be intubated and almost never die.

What a doosh defense, TyrPissOff. Don't get vaxxed because you may become infected anyway.

What a lack of thinking. I bet you voted for Trump.

JakeStarkey
09-22-2021, 09:08 AM
You have to cut bait in order to fish.

And the Orange Criminal did not get us out of Afghanistan last year.

Gunny
09-22-2021, 10:00 AM
The 'whataboutism' is what the Trumpies practice and being reminded that their Orange Hero was even worse than Biden.

The merely assert, and when they are smashed with logic and proof, they whine.

They then ad hom because they can't offer anything of sustenance.

Then we wait to see if they return. If they do, they double down, cry, and runaway again.Nobody's worse than Biden; although, the master criminal Obama was close.

Jimmy Carter may have been close as a horrible President and Commander in Chief but he was a good man who got caught up in a bad World. I still have the utmost respect for him as a person, even if I disagree with his putting is utopian idealism ahead of reality.

Biden is a luke warm, middle of the pack, criminal politician who ended up somewhere I doubt he truly wanted to be. He has no idea what he's doing.

JakeStarkey
09-23-2021, 10:37 AM
The measure is going nowhere.

To end impeachment wars, never elect Trump again.

JakeStarkey
09-23-2021, 01:48 PM
If that were the case, you wouldn't have poll after poll spelling out that most people regret voting democrat.

Indeed, even 20% of democrats say they wish they'd have voted for Trump instead of this clown show. Independents, Hispanics, Blacks... yeah, they all are sorely regretting ever hearing of the guy that 0bama famously said :

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

Yup, you moonbats are in a world of hurt, Jakey, and we're only 9 months into this trainwreck.

Oh, and when The Cackler feels like she's going to run? She's underwater even more than Captain Dementia is.

Looking forward to the entire democrat house burn down, and especially your pronouncements to the contrary, telling us not to believe our lying eyes.

Yes, we're 1 year away from neutralizing this abomination you call leadership. '22 is going to be epic.

This statement is stupid. What poll after poll after poll? The votes of the last 25 years show that you are wrong, and over time the GOP has been growing weaker. That is why the GOP have been cheating on gerrymandering and 'electoral security.'

Either the GOP takes back power from the Trump conservatarians, or they will drive right into the garage and take off the wheels permanently.

JakeStarkey
09-23-2021, 04:40 PM
Great. They are both losers, yes? Trump is never coming back.

The AZFraudit will be released tomorrow with no findings of electoral security issues.

There were Republicans who put the kabosh to the Big Steal nonsense.

Wisconsin will try it and lie.

Between the far fright right conservatarians and their commitment to unreality, the American electorate is going to spank Publican heiny big time next year.

:)

JakeStarkey
09-23-2021, 07:03 PM
Biden is hardly the loser than Bendict Trump.

Yeah, Trump will not be running at all. If Biden does not run and remains President through his term, the nomination will not automatically go to Harris, who is not the number one girl for the Dem center at all. But she would cream Trump if they both ran. Any Dem would. January 6th has fatally tainted any success for Trump in the future.

I am no more a lib than you are a patriot.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 07:43 AM
You guys need to give good links.

Less than half of the GOP alone want Trump back, and they make up a minority of the country by themselves.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 09:42 AM
SFG is a goofball. His question is easy: the SCOTUS is the final say on the meaning of the Constitution not a bunch of goofball libertarians or silly commies on anyone in between. As Clarence Thomas would t say, "Both groups define idiocy." The same dumbopoly exists in religion: e.g., the Taliban and far right American evangelicals.

Some CTs may be true, though, like Trump conspiring to overthrow the certification of Biden as president.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 10:29 AM
Really?

Explain Donald Trump.

And with coming new charges against the Trump organization CFO, Paul Manafort, and Roger Stone, you will have lots to explain, Ricky.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 02:29 PM
What "QAnon" site? You even know what "QAnon" means? It's a ridiculous label to project onto others unless they actually believe that crazy-ass shit. Contrary to leftist rhetoric, everyone who doesn't believe leftist rhetoric, conspiracy theories and otherwise fairy tales in general doesn't believe Trump was sent here by God to do battle with the evil moneychangers:rolleyes:

It's beyond stupid and says as much about the intellect of the people blindly believing so and using it as a blanket label as it does the nutcases that believe the shit.

Anybody talking One World and demon seed and alien lizard overlords and Clinton neerdoings in Pizza Hut basements are screws loose, indeed. The term 'QAnon' is a label that groups these whacks.

I don't talk with a life-time friend because she is amazed and resentful that I don't believe Donald is on the Cyrun Train to do Trumps bidding.

There are some far left loony progrs that make sensible peoples' eyes bug out, too.

This is not the Republic into which I was born.

But... it is not boring.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 04:41 PM
If they are saying 'untie your wagons from the Trump train because that is the dead past,' that's pretty good advice.

icansayit
09-26-2021, 05:30 PM
If they are saying 'untie your wagons from the Trump train because that is the dead past,' that's pretty good advice.

You really are as nuts as Biden in search of an Ice cream cone in a garbage can.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 05:52 PM
You really are as nuts as Biden in search of an Ice cream cone in a garbage can.

Yup, Trump will remain in the garbage can. He is not coming back.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 05:53 PM
Of course we agree with Tapper. Even CNN is trying to tell the Truth for a change.

Might be a good lesson for you too!

But when Tapper told the truth about the criminal Trump... you all whined.

icansayit
09-26-2021, 07:20 PM
But when Tapper told the truth about the criminal Trump... you all whined.

Both of your OARS have broken off, and you have to BLOW your Rowboat into the beach.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 01:17 AM
icansayit thinks Hidden Valley is working with the Deep State to vaccine in his salad dressing.

icansayit
09-27-2021, 01:38 AM
icansayit thinks Hidden Valley is working with the Deep State to vaccine in his salad dressing.

That's your second try with the old salad dressing line. Guess you didn't get the HINT earlier???

https://i0.wp.com/onhike.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/einstein-definition-of-insanity.jpg?fit=950%2C615&ssl=1

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 01:48 AM
That's your second try with the old salad dressing line. Guess you didn't get the HINT earlier???

https://i0.wp.com/onhike.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/einstein-definition-of-insanity.jpg?fit=950%2C615&ssl=1

It works well and keeps the Board laughing at you.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 06:22 PM
Biden closed one pipeline down, Gunny.

Trump wrecked our relations with Europe.

Trump was a loser.

icansayit
09-27-2021, 06:42 PM
It works well and keeps the Board laughing at you.

Meanwhile...here we are laughing at Jake....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0

SassyLady
09-27-2021, 06:45 PM
Biden closed one pipeline down, Gunny.

Trump wrecked our relations with Europe.

Trump was a loser.

The pipeline that provided the USA with energy independence.

Trump forced Europe to pay their own way which benefited America.

Trump was a winner at putting America First.

Your guy is a blithering idiot elected by blithering idiots.

icansayit
09-27-2021, 06:51 PM
The pipeline that provided the USA with enery independence.

Trump forced Europe to pay their own way which benefited America.

Trump was a winner at putting America First.

Your guy is a blithering idiot elected by blithering idiots.

Jake won't get the hint, and come back with YOUR words in some way. That's how REAL BLITHERING IDIOTS have been taught to respond when threatened by HONEST and TRUE facts.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 07:38 PM
Poor posters babbling in the darkness of the conservatarian depths of the universe.

SassyLady
09-27-2021, 08:36 PM
Poor posters babbling in the darkness of the conservatarian depths of the universe.

Yup!
:dance:

icansayit
09-27-2021, 08:40 PM

And all of us are having One Helluva Good Time...ALL AT YOUR EXPENSE too!
We keep on Knocking to see if anybody is home...But YOU have to have a brain to answer the door....not something you can BRAG ABOUT.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 06:25 AM
Durham is a good LDS man.

What he found is minor in comparison to the massive Trump scandals.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 06:27 AM
Americans believe that Trump is the foulest stain that the Presidency has ever had to endurse.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 09:43 AM
surfnturf has been inhaling the ether again

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 11:17 AM
Guys, the AZ audit was nothing.

Guys, Orly Taitz was nothing.

Guys, Durham is nothing.

Guys, Trump is never coming back.

Guys, your conspiracy theories are nothing.

Insanity is doing what you guys are doing, and it all will come to nothing.

NightTrain
09-28-2021, 01:08 PM
Wow! I go to the cabin and the resident libtard hit the turbos with his shitposting.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 07:41 PM
Trump and the last election

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/243017552_10159908950162088_6186469213595292062_n. jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=VF-PM526OwMAX9xK7iR&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=85e9bd4d3e468b2606e56ebeeee26c7d&oe=6179A83B

JakeStarkey
09-29-2021, 08:03 AM
Only a brainwashed dodo believes, "Already over 150 000 have died in the US directly from the killer shots ."

You will come to accept that Trump is not coming back and that Covid is a real pandemic with the vax as the real solution,

It's a shame about you: your paranoid schizophrenia really can be treated. But since you are also a dark soul, that will never happen. Such a life you have.

JakeStarkey
09-29-2021, 09:46 AM
The Trump shit stains ran away

JakeStarkey
09-29-2021, 09:48 AM
If Trump says it, turn it inside out for the truth.

icansayit
09-29-2021, 10:49 AM
The Trump shit stains ran away

We had no idea YOU...JAKE....could run at all.

Gunny
09-29-2021, 11:28 AM
If Trump says it, turn it inside out for the truth.I don't do that to you, and Trump is correct more often than you :)

Juicer66
09-29-2021, 11:58 AM
Only a brainwashed dodo believes, "Already over 150 000 have died in the US directly from the killer shots ."

You will come to accept that Trump is not coming back and that Covid is a real pandemic with the vax as the real solution,

You need to concentrate on your chances of a miscarriage -- one now is 8x greater for those who were dumb enough to vaxx .And many of the ones born alive are

tragically looking like Down's Syndrome youngsters .

Your Uncle Hans' good friend Josef Mengele would have relished this situation . Is it true you were a close acquaintance of his son Rolf ?

Juicer66
09-29-2021, 12:07 PM
Videos of the first babies being born 9 months after the Covid vaccine (https://tapnewswire.com/2021/09/videos-of-the-first-babies-being-born-9-months-after-the-covid-vaccine/) Mon 12:32 pm +00:00, 27 Sep 2021 (https://tapnewswire.com/2021/09/videos-of-the-first-babies-being-born-9-months-after-the-covid-vaccine/) 9 (https://tapnewswire.com/2021/09/videos-of-the-first-babies-being-born-9-months-after-the-covid-vaccine/#comments)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U1ZVqOl7GxQV

JakeStarkey
09-29-2021, 02:14 PM
You need to concentrate on your chances of a miscarriage -- one now is 8x greater for those who were dumb enough to vaxx .And many of the ones born alive are

tragically looking like Down's Syndrome youngsters .

Your Uncle Hans' good friend Josef Mengele would have relished this situation . Is it true you were a close acquaintance of his son Rolf ?

https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t82/1/32/1f440.png That is your proof of conspiracy theory. There is no verified, valid proof of that silly comment.

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 06:47 AM
Why would he not follow safety instructions.

He must think his needs or wants or beliefs trumps everyone else's.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw Fined $5,000 for Dodging Nancy Pelosi’s Metal Detectors (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/rep-dan-crenshaw-fined-5000-for-dodging-nancy-pelosis-metal-detectors/)Rep. Dan Crenshaw will now be fined $5,000 for dodging the metal detectors House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) installed.

Bilgerat
09-30-2021, 07:33 AM
I'm Guessing you forgot (or just ignored) DEMOCRAT Jim Clyburn's foray

Do you believe he thinks his needs or wants or beliefs trumps everyone else's also?

Judging from your posts, I'd bet not

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/549995-clyburn-fined-5k-for-metal-detector-violation

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 07:45 AM
Bilgerat, I agree with you.

This is not about party, it's about stupid reps who think the rules don't apply to them.

We have a number of posters the same as Clyburn and the wayward Republican.

darin
09-30-2021, 08:12 AM
Crenshaw is not a threat; Crenshaw going through it would not make anyone safer. Pelosi, though, and her ilk, are a threat to the constitution.

Bilgerat
09-30-2021, 09:01 AM
Bilgerat, I agree with you.

This is not about party, it's about stupid reps who think the rules don't apply to them.

We have a number of posters the same as Clyburn and the wayward Republican.

I love the way you spin your crap

This is not about party Okay, so far so good

Clyburn and the wayward Republican And we forget about the left and denigrate the right

Is there any wonder why you're considered a blight?

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 11:57 AM
I am glad to see the Parliamentarian hold his ground on this.

Because I agree, will the sheeple on the far right here now agree on total amnesty. :)

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 11:59 AM
You detest that I am center road, and I simply pee on most of the far right and conservatarian nonsense.

No one should be avoiding security.

darin
09-30-2021, 12:05 PM
You detest that I am center road, and I simply pee on most of the far right and conservatarian nonsense.

Security is a verb - Pelosi is not keeping people 'safe' from Crenshaw because he is peaceful.

icansayit
09-30-2021, 12:10 PM

We DON'T detest that YOU are CENTER ROAD. That's where most of the PEE starts running down to both sides of the road, where it is obvious....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE...in the PEE.

Gunny
09-30-2021, 01:45 PM
Why would he not follow safety instructions.

He must think his needs or wants or beliefs trumps everyone else's.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw Fined $5,000 for Dodging Nancy Pelosi’s Metal Detectors (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/rep-dan-crenshaw-fined-5000-for-dodging-nancy-pelosis-metal-detectors/)

Rep. Dan Crenshaw will now be fined $5,000 for dodging the metal detectors House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) installed.
He should tell her to add it to his debt ceiling.

Bilgerat
09-30-2021, 02:00 PM

You are "center road", but "pee on most of the far right and conservatarian"

Interesting definition of "center"

And a thought

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVaoo9dXQAAJDnT.png

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 02:23 PM
Show just how I am constructed that I can pee that far from the center of the road to get the far and alt and Trump right.:laugh:

Gunny
09-30-2021, 02:24 PM
Show just how I am constructed that I can pee that far from the center of the road to get the far and alt and Trump right.:laugh:You wish :laugh:

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 02:26 PM
And the sheeple to the far right extreme continue to mumble.

Bilgerat
09-30-2021, 02:58 PM
Show just how I am OBSTRUCTED that I can pee that far from the center of the road to get the far and alt and Trump right.:laugh:

Fixed it for you ;)

:dance::dance::dance:

Said1
09-30-2021, 03:05 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/d8/01/09d8013101039fef34606a9cbece2124.jpg

Mr. P
09-30-2021, 03:16 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/d8/01/09d8013101039fef34606a9cbece2124.jpg

Nice to see you again, Said1 !

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 03:26 PM
Anyone spreading that nonsense is deliberately lying.

GOP Senate commissioned the Audit.

GOP officials supervised the audit.

GOP officials approved the findings that 90 votes at least for the Dems were not counted, making Trump's loss even bigger.

We all know that.

So why lie?

Arizona Republican ‘audit’ finds even bigger lead for Biden ... (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/24/republican-audit-arizona-bigger-lead-biden)

Sep 24, 2021 · Arizona Republican ‘audit’ finds even bigger lead for Biden in 2020 election Hand count of the 2.1m ballots cast in Maricopa county found that Biden actually won 360 more votes over Trump than ...

thehill.com › homenews › campaignTrump blames media after Arizona audit finds Biden won | TheHill (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/573798-trump-blames-media-after-arizona-audit-finds-biden-won)

www.nationalreview.com › news › trump-allies-arizonaMaricopa Audit Confirms Biden Won | National Review (https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geKLk3HVZhTT8AERFXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9 zAzUEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1633062327/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.nationalreview.com%2fnews%2ft rump-allies-arizona-election-audit-confirms-biden-victory%2f/RK=2/RS=9Ko8IsaSXgHgKdS6xxDNmp7AT9o-)

Sep 24, 2021 · While the county vote totals show Biden winning by 45,109 votes, the hand recount found that Biden won by 45,469, according to drafts of an audit viewed by the Arizona Republic.

www.azmirror.com › 2021/09/23 › arizona-audit-findsArizona 'audit' finds Biden won (by more votes) and no ... (https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-finds-biden-won-by-more-votes-and-no-evidence-of-fraud/)

Sep 24, 2021 · Arizona ‘audit’ finds Biden won (by more votes) and no evidence of fraud By: Jeremy Duda - September 23, 2021 9:07 pm Maricopa County ballots from the 2020 general election are

icansayit
09-30-2021, 03:28 PM
Show just how I am constructed that I can pee that far from the center of the road to get the far and alt and Trump right.:laugh:

You can demonstrate for all of us by LAYING in the CENTER of the ROAD on your back and PEE TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!

JakeStarkey
10-01-2021, 06:50 AM
You losers, you don't get participation trophies.

Stop whining, get along with your lives.

The audit confirms Biden won Maricopa County fair and square.

Juicer66
10-02-2021, 06:22 AM
No more Troll money , Jane .Nurenburg 2 for you .

Hello New Republic and the end of Old Constitutional America .

It's bye bye Sleepy . And Good Morning New America, with The Donald .

Then shunt all the Vaxxed into California and earthquake it and them . Cosmic Karma .EUGENICS WITH A VALID PURPOSE , NO LESS .

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 07:29 AM
... but I still wish you guys would get vaxxed.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p552x414/243542833_10158758543157705_3458651241082217098_n. jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=K8sD1VKbC4IAX8QDRKi&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=3be8fc19cd412d6de5f1f2bb9e745dc8&oe=617D45D0

ince Delta began circulating widely in the U.S., Covid has exacted a horrific death toll on red America: In counties where Donald Trump received at least 70 percent of the vote, the virus has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, according to Charles Gaba, a health care analyst. In counties where Trump won less than 32 percent of the vote, the number is about 10 out of 100,000.
https://messaging-custom-newsletters.nytimes.com/.../oakv...

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 07:47 AM
indeed, patternmaleJuicerless ticks off almost every block.

Juicer66
10-02-2021, 10:03 AM
indeed, patternmaleJuicerless ticks off almost every block.

You have slipped out of English again old girl . Good luck to anybody trying to write in a second language but check before you Send .

Goggle provides a good translator App for German /English .

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 10:17 AM
You have slipped out of English again old girl . Good luck to anybody trying to write in a second language but check before you Send .

Goggle provides a good translator App for German /English .

malepatternjuicerless only makes himself look old and dried up. It must be making his brain dry and brittle.

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 10:19 AM
malepatternJuicerless is indeed showing he is losing it.

How medicine and science is done will be within the law of best science and not because of GOP politicization.

Get the vax, please.

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 10:21 AM
No, malepatternJuicerless, inflation is not and has not been getting out of control.

You are like so many Trumpers: what you believe are facts.

Sonny, it is not so.

Abbey Marie
10-02-2021, 10:49 AM
:no:

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Our American 'woke' culture along with our far alt right/Trump right/libertarian wing are alike in that both are humourless.

It's OK to laugh at ourselves as well as others' imperfections.

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 12:21 PM
You have the right to believe whatever you want.

What you don't get is that you don't get your own facts.

Bilgerat
10-02-2021, 12:27 PM
You have the right to believe whatever you want.

What you don't get is that you don't get your own facts.

Read that again

Repeat as needed :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Read that again

Repeat as needed :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Keep pondering. It's good for a underused brain.:salute:

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Barring the thread starter from his or her own thread is proof positive of the thread.

Yes, truth is frightening to some.

NightTrain
10-02-2021, 02:52 PM
Barring the thread starter from his or her own thread is proof positive of the thread.

Yes, truth is frightening to some.

JakeStarkey

I know you enjoy your games, but here's the deal :

The next time one of your shitpostings gets moved to your official shitpost thread and you re-launch another one to circumvent, I'm going to give you a taste of my size 13 digital boot in your insolent ass. The first ban will consist of a 24 hour break, then 48, then 72, in that fashion until you get the idea through that thick skull of yours.

Your penchant for shitpostings is not offset by anything of real value around here. It might be different if you did offer something of substance, but 99% of your posts are of the lazy shit-flinging variety and you refuse to back up your statements, opting instead to sully another thread with your batshit liberal lunacy.

You are disruptive and you're making me work to scan the board for your usual shitposts. The other staff are also having to work more because you seem to be incapable of any kind of self control or decency. When we all have to work harder because of one constant offender, the boom gets lowered.

I'm told that you've been around political boards for a while now, so I know you understand that your behavior isn't acceptable.

Get it?

This is your only warning.

jimnyc
10-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Jake - I have already explained this to you. If you don't like it, then please don't do it. Do again and you will find yourself on vacation.

Juicer66
10-02-2021, 03:29 PM
The shame about this medium is that we do not know how mentally unbalanced she might be in real life .

Perhaps she is a sad and lonely woman in a care home with no real family or friends .

Can we reach out and find out whether help could be given ?

A few face slaps and the silly old fucker might learn how to behave .

Black Diamond
10-02-2021, 03:31 PM
The shame about this medium is that we do not know how mentally unbalanced she might be in real life .

Perhaps she is a sad and lonely woman in a care home with no real family or friends .

Can we reach out and find out whether help could be given ?

A few face slaps and the silly old fucker might learn how to behave .
I am sure he needs love and you would be the right person to give it to him.

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 03:38 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

fj1200
10-03-2021, 03:50 PM
... far alt right/Trump right/libertarian wing ...

Please disabuse yourself of the notion that the last is in any way similar to the first two. KThanks,

JakeStarkey
10-05-2021, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by JakeStarkey http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=992497#post992497)
That your admission that you have lost is somehow your opponents have given up the ghost is just plain silly, but that is you staying character.

I will keep it very simple because it is unfair otherwise . Wait until late Saturday night and look at Deontay Wilder . A loser and wrecked mental health . Same as your Uncle Hans at Auschwitz .

You are drinking early, are you? Anytime a conservatarian or Trumper starts about Naziism is an admission they have nothing.

JakeStarkey
10-05-2021, 03:41 PM
The fact that Biden is sane and Trump is not remain the saddest conundrum in America political history.

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 03:37 AM
Indeed, that is exactly what Trump has been doing, telling his followers that what they have seen is not so,

Bilgerat
10-07-2021, 08:07 AM
Indeed, that is exactly what Trumphas been doing, telling his followers that what they have seen is not so,

:laugh2::laugh2: He lives in your head and haunts you, doesn't he :laugh2::laugh2:

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 08:50 AM
:laugh2::laugh2: He lives in your head and haunts you, doesn't he :laugh2::laugh2:

Oh, you are silly. Trump is not going to return no matter how much you want that. :)

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 10:36 AM
That is a terrible come-back.
It's a great comeback for a little sheep like you.

I see you, the little one on the right.

https://i.imgflip.com/4p2gcl.jpg

Bilgerat
10-07-2021, 11:03 AM
Oh, you are silly. Trump is not going to return no matter how much you want that. :)

If he does, will your head explode?

Oh the humanity :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Yes, Trump tried to steal the election, and the majority won't stand for it.

darin
10-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Yes, Trump tried to steal the election, and the majority won't stand for it.

how did you get dumb? Nature or nurture?

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 03:22 PM
And the Trump trolls continue to spew their anti-American hatred.

Trump lives in their heads.

icansayit
10-07-2021, 09:39 PM
https://c.tenor.com/o5y1nnWUHOEAAAAM/triggered-liberal-snowflake.gif

https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/4254483.jpg
https://c.tenor.com/mtGRGOJB4H0AAAAC/hillary-clinton-wow.gif
https://i.imgflip.com/23n09d.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/5k4f1e.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/1l55z4.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6e/20/68/6e2068a43cee7d83f5805776be74f108.jpg
https://c.tenor.com/BCsCeau6tMEAAAAM/no-nope.gif
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/27/a5/2227a57091e6cd40b4b600892a8bc0c6.jpg

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 12:15 AM
Yup, little buddy, all hell is breaking loose. :) Not.

Jane is not even a half decent Troll . Just a Silly Willy -- not the brightest little sunbeam . All hell will break as the Audits information percolates through . And Silly Willy knows that and has been told to deflect . "Try anything , Jane . We must buy a little time ."

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 12:20 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by JakeStarkey http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=992862#post992862)
Tyr, Juicerless, you: you guys misinform, disinform, and abuse data all the time. There is no doubt about it. And your adherence to conspiracy theories amazes the mind. But that's you, so there we are.

jimnyc And yet I have yet to see you ONCE take a thread/info I posted and actually dispute it with fact. So STFU, proven idiot.

-- Btw, on the topic at hand - the Vaers database is useless. The database can be updated by too many people - and isn't verified.

Only conspiracy sillies like you believe this nonsense. Just like the Big Steal lie, you CTers simply lie, having absolutely no evidence only assertions to offer. You are pathetic.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 12:43 AM
... and looked every bit goofy as he always did.

And Biden lives in the heads of the right. :)

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 05:59 AM
The anti-truth poutrage by the anti-vaxxers is terrible.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 06:07 AM
Why is inflation not mentioned in your report about hyperinflation below.

Wheat is higher. So are 'palm oil prices'? Your evidence does not show a hardship on the average American family.

Where is the $175 figure you mention that does not exist in the report.

Why are you lying?

Global food prices have reached a decade high and increased for the second month in a row in September, according to a Thursday report (http://www.fao.org/newsroom/detail/fao-food-price-index-rises-further-07-10-2021/en) from the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).
The FAO Food Price Index (FFPI), which measures (http://www.fao.org/worldfoodsituation/foodpricesindex/en/) the monthly change in international prices of a basket of food commodities, averaged 130.0 points in September 2021 — that rate is 32.1 points higher than the same month last year and up 1.5 points from August. The FFPI has not reached these levels since 2011 when it hit 131.9.

As reported in Breitbart this a.m.
A Hyper inflation level is here already if average US household inflation cost is already $175 a month, as also reported .

And the game has barely commenced .

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 06:11 AM
Once again, your lack of honesty is obvious.

One can only conclude you can't think clearly, or you believe your assertions are facts, little buddy.

Your assertions have no undergirding logic, no binding analysis, no sense.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 06:26 AM
"Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham regrets working for former President Donald Trump.

She regrets it so much, in fact, that she has written a “tell-all” filled with supposedly juicy gossip, embarrassing anecdotes, and damning details... Grisham alleges that at the G-20 meeting in Osaka, Japan, the then-president told Russian President Vladimir Putin (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tag/vladimir-putin?utm_campaign=autolink&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=autolink) he would act “a little tougher” on him “for the cameras, and after they leave, we’ll talk.” She also claims Trump once asked her then-boyfriend if she was good in bed. Grisham even alleges White House staffers dubbed Jared Kusher and Ivanka Trump “the interns” because they were widely regarded as incompetent and entitled."

The writer is bitter than another former Trump aide has turned on Trump, probably because that gravy train would not take anything fromll opinion writer Becket Adams.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/another-washed-up-trump-hanger-on-cashes-in

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Joe Biden

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Juicerless is having trouble with language arts.

He has a hard time understanding that moral, good people will not vote for Trump.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 11:20 AM
More people value the good in America than value Trump.

Very easily to see why Trump was beaten like a drum.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Covid will always be a loser for Trump.

Biden can always raise more money than Trump, because Trump scares Big Business.

Biden's low key presence just dampens Trump's histrionics.

One-half of the GOP is still in the 'we will even take a red dog before Trump.'

Biden, far more than Trump, dominates the centre.

Covid will always be a loser for Trump.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 12:37 PM
... Trump

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 12:38 PM
.... but twice as good at what Trump could have done.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 12:39 PM
... that the set was created by Trump?

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Never, ever to the level of a Trump.

Good heavens, what an embarrassment was the Orange Dodo.

Sylvester the Cat, by election day, would have beat him. And that is with Bill the Dead Cat as his running mate.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 02:36 PM
... in ridicule before the rulers and people of the world, that it is pathetic.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 03:06 PM
We all see what you did.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 05:21 PM
Juiceless is having difficulty communicating again.

The world laughs at his ridiculous attempts.

What is amusing to all who know you, Juiceless, is that your blustering does not cover your almost complete lack of sentience and your woeful attempts at literacy.

The giggle is you and your orange buffoon doomed to another defeat if he runs in 2024.

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 05:46 AM
:lol::lol::lol: Breitbart

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by JakeStarkey http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=993041#post993041)
Gunny the statement has no context, simply a blanket condemnation.

It has to be explained, or it will always be laughed at.

Kathianne Actually not with most here, they read and have the context. I've never bothered to focus on those that keep themselves uninformed or pretend to be.

Then you are saying that "most here" have almost no sentience and less literacy. You are believing propaganda, as if you were little fascists with no understanding of the issues

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 06:01 AM
Let's see what kind of deal the two parties make early December.

And goes to prove that if Joe i demented, that a demented man could easily beat a very terrible, very disliked candidate like Trump.

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 06:08 AM
If Youngkin makes assertions without any foundation (a la Trump x 60+) that he lost because of electoral security issues, he should be charged with deliberate criminalized disinformation hurt other parties or organizations.

Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll
Results
Spread

Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2021/governor/va/virginia_governor_youngkin_vs_mcauliffe-7373.html)
Christopher Newport Univ.* (https://cnu.edu/wasoncenter/surveys/archive/2021-10-08.html)
McAuliffe 49, Youngkin 45 (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2021/governor/va/virginia_governor_youngkin_vs_mcauliffe-7373.html)
McAuliffe +4

8 October

Poll
Results
Spread

Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2021/governor/va/virginia_governor_youngkin_vs_mcauliffe-7373.html)
Emerson* (https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/virginia-2021-dead-heat-in-governor-and-attorney-general-race)
McAuliffe 49, Youngkin 48 (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2021/governor/va/virginia_governor_youngkin_vs_mcauliffe-7373.html)
McAuliffe +1

6 October

Poll
Results
Spread

FOX News (https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2021/09/Fox_September-26-29_Virginia_Topline_September-30-Release.pdf)
McAuliffe 48, Youngkin 44 (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2021/governor/va/virginia_governor_youngkin_vs_mcauliffe-7373.html)
McAuliffe +4

30 September

Juicer66
10-09-2021, 06:17 AM
Here is one of the funniest

https://i2.wp.com/trusttheq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/bidenssetwallcomingapart-300x269.png?resize=398%2C357&ssl=1

Fact Checkers ( usual Fake outfits ) desperately tried to shore up the absurd 'official' narratives , but everybody knew Sleepy used the Amazon set at Castle Rock studios from January onwards .

Most of the Fake Videos are now shot from the Eisenhower Executive Building quite close to the WH .

Many of Sleepy's supposed public outings are handled by doubles and trained actors like Arthur Richards using cutting edge face masks .However these scenarios are a few

steps too far for Normies to even listen to --- but of course the full truth will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Remember that nine months ago when we first alerted the world that the WH was out of bounds for Sleepy and that Fake WH sets were used , the response was one of

ridicule and total disbelief .

However , even the Fake News MSM have now admitted to those lies .

Time is nearly up for Sleepy . Even money he is effectively gone by the end of this month .

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 06:55 AM
Yet you are denying that Trump did similar stunts? No, you lying weirdo creep.

www.politicususa.com › 2021/07/07 › youre-not-theYou're Not The President: Trump Humiliates Himself With Fake ... (https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrE1xz3gmFhkdwAfydXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9 zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1633809272/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.politicususa.com%2f2021%2f07% 2f07%2fyoure-not-the-president-trump-humiliates-himself-with-fake-bedminster-rose-garden-press-conference.html/RK=2/RS=dofyx2xABf3BORj9CdGLQDUMCuQ-)

Jul 07, 2021 · You’re Not The President: Trump Humiliates Himself With Fake Bedminster Rose Garden Press Conference. Trump held a press conference at his Bedminster golf club, which he

The fake set was constructed in September of this year. It was finished 5 days before he got his booster shot.

That took all of 5 seconds to discover the truth.

Darin was correct, as usual. You, Jake, are completely wrong. As usual.

You're welcome.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/sep/30/facebook-posts/no-joe-biden-didnt-get-his-booster-shot-fake-white/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10070309/Republicans-critics-mock-Joe-fake-set-photos-Rose-Garden.html

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 07:08 AM
Nothing has changed since the end of June.

Donald J. Trump Displays Increasing Signs of Dementiaby Wall Street Rebel | James DiGeorgia | 06/28/2021 9:29 AM
https://wallstreetrebel.com/wsr/images/articles/2021-06-28-09-29-21/screenshot.jpg

Trump's Ohio MAGA speech filled with slurred speech, disjointed arguments, and he was unable to read his teleprompter. His cognitive decline became apparent when he tried to go off-script.

Former President Trump apparently doesn't realize his election loss was not tied to the 2020 election results in Montana or Ohio. In his first major MAGA rally speech since his leaving office this past Saturday, he repeatedly lost his train of thought and descended into a - woe is me, I'm a victim speech

Trump showed SEVERE DEMENTIA and SLURRED words in speech

The audience in attendance was made up of his most dedicated supporters in Ohio. Still, they did not respond well to his rambling, disjointed speech, according to the major news outlets that covered the rally.
Interviews with his supporters commented on Trump's bitterness, and anger and some admitted the speech was nothing news and was boring. While he attracted thousands to his rally, it was clear halfway through the speech a large portion of the crowd he attracted were leaving early to salvage what was left of their weekend.

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 07:10 AM
Demento Donald's strange antics have been covered up for several years.

https://www.yourtango.com/2017304489/videos-donald-trump-sundowning-dementia-alzheimers-videos-tweets-conspiracy

Juicer66
10-09-2021, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=JakeStarkey;993076 Donald's strange antics have been covered up for several years.[/QUOTE]

Desperately Jane trying to deflect from the evidence that Sleepy is not broadcasting from the White House .

His ban even suggests he was never officially inaugurated . What sort of dope would support a national disgrace and embarrassment like him ?

Looks more and more likely that doubles are used for most of his appearances .Arthur Richards is probably the best known and most frequently used .

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 11:33 AM
You have to know what you are talking about, and you don't have a grasp of matters.

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 12:41 PM
Trump always Biden invites ridicule.

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 12:43 PM
Darin, you watched him booed at the World Series and in other venues.

You don't get to be naif, because you are not.

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 12:49 PM
That is such a good thing.

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 12:53 PM
So much less than Trump

JakeStarkey
10-09-2021, 01:23 PM
Trump Biden is subject at all times to ridicule.

icansayit
10-09-2021, 02:13 PM
https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/legacy_thumbnail/800x450/format/jpg/quality/85/http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/05/bird-poop-camry.jpg

JamesBYoung
10-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Jake made you all look stupid.

NightTrain
10-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Jake made you all look stupid.

Create another sock, Jakey, and I'll permanently ban your sorry ass.

NightTrain
10-09-2021, 08:16 PM
@JakeStarkey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3914)

I know you enjoy your games, but here's the deal :

The next time one of your shitpostings gets moved to your official shitpost thread and you re-launch another one to circumvent, I'm going to give you a taste of my size 13 digital boot in your insolent ass. The first ban will consist of a 24 hour break, then 48, then 72, in that fashion until you get the idea through that thick skull of yours.

Your penchant for shitpostings is not offset by anything of real value around here. It might be different if you did offer something of substance, but 99% of your posts are of the lazy shit-flinging variety and you refuse to back up your statements, opting instead to sully another thread with your batshit liberal lunacy.

You are disruptive and you're making me work to scan the board for your usual shitposts. The other staff are also having to work more because you seem to be incapable of any kind of self control or decency. When we all have to work harder because of one constant offender, the boom gets lowered.

I'm told that you've been around political boards for a while now, so I know you understand that your behavior isn't acceptable.

Get it?

This is your only warning.

So, as you flail around helplessly and view as a guest, you will have time to think about your behavior.

Instead of the 24 hour ban I gave you, you decided to create multiple socks which is against the rules. And your insolent attitude certainly didn't help matters there, either.

Now you've got a perma-ban, to last if and when Jim decides to unban your sorry ass. I will probably be voting against your return, but you might change my mind with a well-thought out and sincere apology for being a shithead.

Further, I think you owe the rest of staff an apology.

You'll have lots of time to fine tune your humble apology, since you no longer have all day to shitpost all over this board.

Oh, and we think you'll find registering to be a very difficult task.

Good day! :saluting2:

Juicer66
10-10-2021, 06:02 AM
Next one for the chop could be that Monica woman .

Or Ding Bat as her friends lovingly call her .

Doubt she will care much . Apparently she is into serial strangulation which keeps her busy .