PDA

View Full Version : New South African COVID-19 strain is the most mutated one yet

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 07:31 PM
We're just going to be hit with mutation after mutation. https://i.imgur.com/RzaeUsat.jpg

---

New South African COVID-19 strain is the most mutated one yet: report

A COVID-19 variant first detected in South Africa could be more infectious than other mutations — and may have the potential of being resistant to vaccines, according to a report.

The C.1.2 strain has been linked to “increased transmissibility” and is said to have mutated the most from the original virus, which first emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the Mirror reported.

The strain has a mutation rate of about 41.8 mutations per year, almost double the global mutation rate seen in any other existing variant of concern, according to experts at South Africa’s National Institute for Communicable Diseases and the KwaZulu-Natal Research Innovation and Sequencing Platform.

The number of C.1.2 genomes in South Africa has risen from 0.2 percent in May to 1.6 percent in June and 2 percent in July, according to scientists, who also have found 14 mutations in nearly 50 percent of the variants that had a C.1.2 sequence.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/covid-19-variant-found-in-south-africa-could-circumvent-vaccine-report/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2021, 08:31 PM
We're just going to be hit with mutation after mutation. https://i.imgur.com/RzaeUsat.jpg

---

A COVID-19 variant first detected in South Africa could be more infectious than other mutations — and may have the potential of being resistant to vaccines, according to a report.

The C.1.2 strain has been linked to “increased transmissibility” and is said to have mutated the most from the original virus, which first emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the Mirror reported.

The strain has a mutation rate of about 41.8 mutations per year, almost double the global mutation rate seen in any other existing variant of concern, according to experts at South Africa’s National Institute for Communicable Diseases and the KwaZulu-Natal Research Innovation and Sequencing Platform.

The number of C.1.2 genomes in South Africa has risen from 0.2 percent in May to 1.6 percent in June and 2 percent in July, according to scientists, who also have found 14 mutations in nearly 50 percent of the variants that had a C.1.2 sequence.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/covid-19-variant-found-in-south-africa-could-circumvent-vaccine-report/

Rest assured that """they""" will create as many strains/variants as --they--- need to use.
That is the sad and tragic -== TRUTH...--Tyr

fj1200
08-31-2021, 09:53 PM
:rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2021, 05:21 AM
:rolleyes:

~ "I am torn --is it infatuation or plain ole stalking???

I damn sure hope its not gayness and
coming from a heartfelt longing that has turned into hatred because of absolute and total rejection...
But damn- this many years and its almost like a lifelong quest the poor soul is on.....

Even a tough old dog like me sometimes feels sorry for any person that damn lonely and infatuated with

some imagined heroic cause they are on -to destroy some imagined diabolical villainous monster" ~

Noted, your glowing brilliance and ever so massively intelligent reply. Got the action above. What it deserves. --Tyr

Juicer66
09-01-2021, 05:49 AM
Rest assured that """they""" will create as many strains/variants as --they--- need to use.
That is the sad and tragic -== TRUTH...--Tyr

All so sad and 100% predictable .

Looks increasingly like Delta was a few weeks of False flag load of nonsense ( as predicted ) -- still waiting for peer reviewed studies showing increased infectiousness and

more important , an adverse change in outcomes . Of course it became the dominant strain . That is the whole point of mutation .

Is Lambda now to be swept under the carpet ?

C12 has no certain results back up --- just lots of 'might ' and 'could' etc

Most concerning is that it is the Poison Kill Shots that effectively guarantee mutations and run the risk that a more aggressive strain emerges .Theory only .

Have long reached the stage where I have lost interest in the plight of the Sheeple -- do compliant and gullible and stupid people deserve sympathy ?

Perhaps we will be far better off without the Stupids though we need to find ways to kill - off the nut job pushers .

Guess we only need Philosopher Kings and Queens which probably will push population down to around that figure of 500 million for the planet . Would like to stake a claim

for being the new Queen of Sheba .

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 06:56 AM
Guys, listen up.

Viruses mutate.

fj1200
09-01-2021, 07:33 AM
Noted, your glowing brilliance and ever so massively intelligent reply. Got the action above. What it deserves. --Tyr

I didn't think you'd have anything more to say beyond your typical, repetitive rant. I'll wait for more mythical stories of you having inside information. :rolleyes:

Gunny
09-01-2021, 10:38 AM

---

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/covid-19-variant-found-in-south-africa-could-circumvent-vaccine-report/Real science: ALL viruses mutate in an effort to survive. We attack it, it adjusts.

That would be the reason we have never managed to kill off the flu or even the common cold. The people that weaponized this knew that going in.