PDA

View Full Version : Gold Star Father Says Joe Biden ‘Talked More About His Son Than My Son’ in Meeting

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 01:39 PM
That's all Joe ever talks about when he's in a pickle. I can't say for sure that it's for sympathy or to deflect - but the wrong place to yammer on. Respect those soldiers now. :rolleyes:

---

Gold Star Father Says Joe Biden ‘Talked More About His Son Than My Son’ in Meeting

Two Gold Star fathers of U.S. Marines killed during the terrorist attacks in Kabul, Afghanistan, recently spoke out about their experiences with President Joe Biden.

Mark Schmitz, the father of Marine Jared Schmitz, and Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Darin Taylor Hoover Jr. discussed their loss during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Monday.

Schmitz decided to meet with Biden, but Hoover told Hannity, “we didn’t want [Biden] anywhere near us,” the outlet reported.

According to Schmitz, the meeting was not pleasant and he said the president talked more about his deceased son, former Delaware State Attorney General Joseph “Beau” Biden III than he did Jared Schmitz.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/31/video-gold-star-father-says-joe-biden-talked-more-about-his-son-than-my-son-in-meeting/