PDA

View Full Version : ‘Pledge Allegiance To The Queers’

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 02:53 PM
I don't care if they don't do the pledge, don't stand for it or anything else. But pledging to a different flag? No go.

---

‘Pledge Allegiance To The Queers’ Teacher Faces Official Investigation After Viral TikTok Video

A California teacher faces an official investigation after videos surfaced of her detailing the removal of the American flag from her classroom. In one video, she said that she told a student that he could pledge allegiance to a gay pride flag instead.

The teacher, identified as Kristen Pitzen by Fox News, teaches in the Newport-Mesa Unified School District, in Orange County, California. She described her approach to the Pledge of Allegiance during her class in a now-viral TikTok video.

In the video, she says that she lets students make up their own minds about whether they want to stand or recite the pledge.

“So, my class decided to stand but not say the words. Totally fine. Except for the fact that my room does not have a flag. It used to be there,” she said pointing to the classroom wall. “But I took it down during Covid because it made me uncomfortable. I packed it away, and I don’t know where. I haven’t found it yet.”

Apparently, one day, a student told her that it was strange the class just stood and had no flag to look to during the pledge. Laughing, Pitzen said she told him that she was “working on it”.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/pledge-allegiance-to-the-queers-teacher-faces-official-investigation-after-viral-tiktok-video

jimnyc
08-31-2021, 04:19 PM
I'm sure they will come back with a lame response - but I hope they can her ass.

Update: Liberal OC Teacher Removed From Classroom After Students Pledge Allegiance to Pride Flag

Kristin Pitzen has been removed from her classroom pending an investigation.

“We are aware that one of our teachers posted a video on their personal social media that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag,” Annette Franco, a spokesperson for the school district, wrote in an email to Newsweek. “Showing respect for our nation’s flag is an important value that we instill in our students and an expectation of our employees. The teacher is no longer in the classroom. We follow due process and our investigation continues.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/update-liberal-oc-teacher-removed-classroom-students-pledge-allegiance-pride-flag/