PDA

View Full Version : Child Trafficking

SassyLady
08-31-2021, 10:10 PM
This is a very sensitive issue and is hard for me to talk about it. However, I feel we need to start talking about this horrific situation now so everyone is aware of how massive it is. These whistle blowers show how loop hole in the immigration process allows criminals to ask to be a sponsor for unaccompanied children.

Project Veritas again

https://youtu.be/svYCjeqs5P4

SassyLady
08-31-2021, 10:11 PM
https://youtu.be/Lnesw0NguKI

SassyLady
08-31-2021, 10:12 PM
https://youtu.be/e1hCvU-XAa0

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 06:59 AM
How many of these people are holdovers from Trump's administration.

If there is indeed a problem, for the childrens' sake, this has to end.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 08:53 AM

Here you go with the Trump bullshit again...TRUMP truly does live rent free in your head...I feel for ya boy...Get some help...

Juicer66
09-01-2021, 09:47 AM

We can help educate you and also get you over some of your more extreme views . Try these shocking figures as your introduction --- and you can bet your last dollar they are huge under-estimates .
You should be flabbergasted because there is no possible link back to The Donald who throughout has been fanatic in his attempts to come to grips with this problem both in the US and globally .

This is not a topic for jokes or bipartisan politics . Under any circumstances .

Global trafficking statistics

Worldwide, 40.3 million men, women and children were victims of modern slavery on any day in 2016.
Walk Free Foundation, Global Slavery Index, 2018

1 in 4 victims of modern slavery in 2016 were children — a total of 10.1 million child victims.

International Labour Organisation, Walk Free Foundation and International Organisation for Migration, Global Estimates of Modern Slavery: Forced Labour and Forced Marriage, 2017

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 10:11 AM

They're probably holdovers from Obama but who gives a shit how long they've been there. They are speaking up now.

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 10:37 AM
Here you go with the Trump bullshit again...TRUMP truly does live rent free in your head...I feel for ya boy...Get some help...

:) You have a trouble with truth. How many are holdover from earlier administrations, including Trump. You are a loony.

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 10:38 AM
They're probably holdovers from Obama but who gives a shit how long they've been there. They are speaking up now.

And from Bush and Trump as well? We need to dig this out completely, so the questions have to be answered.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 10:45 AM
:) You have a trouble with truth. How many are holdover from earlier administrations, including Trump. You are a loony.

TRUTH has no meaning with agenda driven leftist...in fact you cant comprehend what "truth" means...The fact your ate up with TRUMP living rent free in your head... is deteriorating your brain making you ramble like a fool day after day....

Juicer66
09-01-2021, 11:00 AM
TRUTH has no meaning with agenda driven leftist...in fact you cant comprehend what "truth" means...The fact your ate up with TRUMP living rent free in your head... is deteriorating your brain making you ramble like a fool day after day....

Foolishly I thought he was just an immature with no gift for Trolling .

Now I see he is like the unfortunate runt of many litters -- needs putting down .

An unmitigated Wanker . Or do you guys have stronger expressions ?

Abbey Marie
09-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Foolishly I thought he was just an immature with no gift for Trolling .

Now I see he is like the unfortunate runt of many litters -- needs putting down .

An unmitigated Wanker . Or do you guys have stronger expressions ?

We generally try to avoid name-calling here, but when someone ruins threads with the same off-topic crap day after day, action will be taken.

Juicer66
09-01-2021, 01:37 PM
We generally try to avoid name-calling here.

Quite right . Agree 100% .

But was that name calling or simply addressing him correctly ?

I prostrate myself at your feet , begging for mercy . Hope you are not a double leg amputee .

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 01:48 PM
... none of which stops the QAnon right here from name calling and trolling.

I agree with the OP. It all has to go.

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Can we actually talk about what we can do to help stop child trafficking rather than taking snipes at others?

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 02:04 PM
Can we actually talk about what we can do to help stop child trafficking rather than taking snipes at others?

Agree Sassy 100%...

But...First cut the head of the snake....and theres No worries...

Juicer66
09-01-2021, 02:21 PM

Agree 100% .

But that takes you into very troubled waters .

And you need to start listening and then thinking about what has been fed to you as Conspiracy .

Supposing ( just supposing ) that Adrenochrome is a real plus . That it works -- and it does .

And supposing that certain people regard drinking blood from kids under heightened fear gives remarkable results.

Even if they are as mad as hatters and evil --- that is irrelevant .

They are our enemy and need dealing with .

fj1200
09-01-2021, 02:37 PM

I'm clearly no expert but I'm thinking not encourage kids to start crossing borders on their own. Or at all.

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 02:44 PM

Excellent point.

Keep our eyes open.

Report.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2021, 02:56 PM
I'm clearly no expert but I'm thinking not encourage kids to start crossing borders on their own. Or at all.

This seems do-able for starters.

Also, how about we actually close down all the “Asian Spas” aka Massage Parlors? They are known for Asian prostitutes, and generally young. They are proliferating and no one seems to have the will to close them down.

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 03:50 PM
How about quit giving asylum status to known immigrants who are criminals with history of child abuse who then apply to be a sponsor for unaccompanied minors? As the whistle blowers said ... it starts at the top with giving bonuses for clearing those who cry they fear for their life to get asylum status.

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Agree 100% .

But that takes you into very troubled waters .

And you need to start listening and then thinking about what has been fed to you as Conspiracy .

Supposing ( just supposing ) that Adrenochrome is a real plus . That it works -- and it does .

And supposing that certain people regard drinking blood from kids under heightened fear gives remarkable results.

Even if they are as mad as hatters and evil --- that is irrelevant .

They are our enemy and need dealing with .
Can you stop, please. Let's deal with the known facts and not conjecture.

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 03:52 PM
Their parents or guardians are either passing them over the border or they're being sold to cartels who then smuggle them across. It's not teenagers crossing by themselves.

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Agree Sassy 100%...

But...First cut the head of the snake....and theres No worries...

Well, of course, then follow the snake's back trail.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Well, of course, then follow the snake's back trail.

shut up and stay on topic...