PDA

View Full Version : Who bought this damn Witch?????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2021, 06:32 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ann-coulter-effusively-praises-biden-s-afghanistan-speech-unlike-trump-he-had-the-balls-to-withdraw/ar-AANXfvf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Mediaite
Mediaite
Ann Coulter Effusively Praises Biden’s Afghanistan Speech: Unlike Trump He ‘Had the Balls’ to Withdraw
Michael Luciano - Tuesday

Ann Coulter
© Provided by Mediaite
Ann Coulter
President Joe Biden received praise from an unlikely source on Tuesday: Ann Coulter.

Biden had just concluded his address to the nation on the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, ending a war that had lasted 20 years. The president has been criticized for failing to anticipate the rapid crumbling of Afghan security forces in the face of the Taliban’s advance.

That caused a chaotic scene at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul, where the U.S. military hurried to evacuate more than 123,000 Americans and Afghans despite being surrounded by the Taliban and ISIS-K.

The last U.S. soldier left Afghanistan on Monday, just before Biden’s self-imposed August 31 withdrawal deadline.

After the president’s address, Coulter took to Twitter and thanked Biden “for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned”:

Video: Biden to address end of war in Afghanistan amid criticism over chaotic withdrawal (MSNBC)

Biden to address end of war in Afghanistan amid criticism over chaotic withdrawal
She then praised Biden and said he “had the balls” to withdraw from Afghanistan, and criticized former President Donald Trump:

This POS has gone insane.
She thanked Biden- what ffing sell-out!
She is either crazy, or else totally bought out.....
Cross her off any list that gives credit for being a truthful and decent human being..-Tyr

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 06:54 AM
True libertarians feel as do Coulter.

fj1200
09-01-2021, 07:20 AM
Oh my goodness, she dared have a different opinion.

Gunny
09-01-2021, 10:06 AM
This POS has gone insane.
She thanked Biden- what ffing sell-out!
She is either crazy, or else totally bought out.....
Cross her off any list that gives credit for being a truthful and decent human being..-TyrAs I have stated in the past, Ann Coulter is and always has been to the right the same as Pelosi is to the left. She isn't "okay" in my book just because most times she's hammering the left and saying what the right wants to hear. ANyone acutally listening hears "It's Ann's way or no way and you're destroying the country".

Unfortunately, people on the right are going to have to get over the fact (or what usually happens is they just go along to get along and quiet down)Biden actually thinks what he did was the right thing to do. There are those, like Coulter, so hung up on getting out of Afghanistan, any price for doing so is "okay".

There IS a solid argument for the US leaving Afghanistan. Never stated otherwise. It works right up to that inconvenient "human element" thingy and then goes grey.

I've made note of what Biden and all his trained monkeys are stating. They are playing up all the legit reasons for leaving and pretending the cost in human lives isn't part of the conversation, nor the overall effect this has and will have on the World.

What "the People" should see and make note of is THIS -- , We the People" can be discarded at the idiot running the government's whim and it's just tough shit if you don't like it. We can all just "eat cake".

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 10:38 AM
No one cares, Gunny.

She is speaking the truth.

Gunny
09-01-2021, 10:41 AM
No one cares, Gunny.

She is speaking the truth.You and your ilk don't care. didn't expect you to.

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 10:47 AM
You and your ilk don't care. didn't expect you to.
We don't care about your whining.

Coulter is speaking the truth.

revelarts
09-01-2021, 11:06 AM
Ann Coulter is being consistent here.
Trump talked about and promised to leave Afghanistan. He took a couple of real steps in that directions but didn't pull the trigger.
Nearly all the reason's Biden outlines in his initial speech about the withdrawal are reasons Trump himself used.
(and many others left and right for over a decade)

Ann Coutler is being consistent on this point. Coulter is not at pure ideological conservative. She's not a Neo-Con. and Not an ideological Social conservative.
She's more of a 'America 1st' conservative, who is a pragmatist.
she'll throw many "principals" and politicians under the bus for certain issues she's wedded too. For instance immigration and the boarders is a more important issue than abortion. That is she'll support abortion candidates if it means closing the boarders.
She's conservative, but with her own hierarchy issues.

And Oh I agree with her in this.

Trump should have done it. He got talked out of it on several occasions. But it seems he set it up to happen on his 2nd term or the next CiC 1st term.
And Biden was a bit stuck with the plan and did a horrific job in pulling it off. That is to say his handlers at the White house/DNC and the DoD did a horrific Job.
I think Biden may lead himself to the bathroom and his grand kids to the dinner table, but beyond that, I doubt he's leading much of anything else.

Gunny
09-01-2021, 11:07 AM
We don't care about your whining.

Coulter is speaking the truth.

"We?" You and Anne? Or you and your mibless, bleating peers?

Two can play the disingenuous "whining " game. But I grew up.

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 12:43 PM
"We?" You and Anne? Or you and your mibless, bleating peers?

Two can play the disingenuous "whining " game. But I grew up.

It does not appear so. Anne is correct. We should have come home in December 2001 with the count of 1 CIA dead and Al Qaeda disrupted and the Taliban defeated.

We are going to have to learn that we cannot impose our will forever on people who won't stand for it. That's why your ilk can't impose your will on the rest of America.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Ann Coulter is being consistent here.
Trump talked about and promised to leave Afghanistan. He took a couple of real steps in that directions but didn't pull the trigger.
Nearly all the reason's Biden outlines in his initial speech about the withdrawal are reasons Trump himself used.
(and many others left and right for over a decade)

Ann Coutler is being consistent on this point. Coulter is not at pure ideological conservative. She's not a Neo-Con. and Not an ideological Social conservative.
She's more of a 'America 1st' conservative, who is a pragmatist.
she'll throw many "principals" and politicians under the bus for certain issues she's wedded too. For instance immigration and the boarders is a more important issue than abortion. That is she'll support abortion candidates if it means closing the boarders.
She's conservative, but with her own hierarchy issues.

And Oh I agree with her in this.

Trump should have done it. He got talked out of it on several occasions. But it seems he set it up to happen on his 2nd term or the next CiC 1st term.
And Biden was a bit stuck with the plan and did a horrific job in pulling it off. That is to say his handlers at the White house/DNC and the DoD did a horrific Job.
I think Biden may lead himself to the bathroom and his grand kids to the dinner table, but beyond that, I doubt he's leading much of anything else.

I suspect you completely missed this. Trump absolutely expected to have his second term-- and keep his word on our leaving A-stan.
Trump had his own time table of how and when to leave.
Biden end up in power(illegally) and as usual he totally crapped the withdrawal.
That he is an idiot is well beyond dispute and COULTER praising Biden reveals she is a lying bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
As she pretends the bastard did something great....
Are you kidding me? Biggest damn fukkup in history and that POS praises him...:cuckoo:

No sir- there is no excuses her bullshit comments and her stand.
I'd spit on her in a heartbeat if she came on my property..--Tyr

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 01:50 PM
No, the former President gets nothing more in excuses than the current one.

The American people chose. End of story.

fj1200
09-01-2021, 02:16 PM
True libertarians feel as do Coulter.

Do you put yourself in the "true libertarian" camp?

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 02:19 PM
No, the former President gets nothing more in excuses than the current one.

The American people chose. End of story.

Wrong again...The communist stole the election...we all seen the videos and pics with the print...Biden couldnt get two people to stand in line at an outhouse..Communist should not use the word "American...Nothing American about them...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/27/article-2300146-18F5DDB6000005DC-886_1024x615_large.jpg

This is Trumps American people....Who know TRUMP really won...

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5fcd42f143510e5d55ee4347/16:9/w_1280,c_limit/Donald-Trump.jpg?mbid=social_retweet

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Only QAnon loonies think that.

Biden was elected in the most secure ballot in our history.

The great majority of Americans believe this, and you folks are only getting laughed at.

And that is why you are mad.

fj1200
09-01-2021, 02:46 PM

The great majority of Americans believe this, and you folks are only getting laughed at.

Do you have a listing of all the security improvements that they made since the prior election? Coupled with all the easements made due to COVID? In GA and at the very least they opened things up, drop boxes for example, which were not in place 4 years ago.

trump lost but unfounded claims are unfounded claims.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 02:58 PM

~ "Biden was elected in the most secure ballot in our history." ~

Jake Im not "mad"..Forgive me ..but Im actually laughing at you...and Im sure a few others are also...

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 04:01 PM
~ "Biden was elected in the most secure ballot in our history." ~

Jake Im not "mad"..Forgive me ..but Im actually laughing at you...and Im sure a few others are also...

I know that you QAnon crazies laugh at others. That's what crazies do.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 04:05 PM
I know that you QAnon crazies laugh at others. That's what crazies do.

You have shades of red in your hair dont you...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fb/18/4a/fb184aeb0f034fdfd0d81080ad0c8d0a.jpg

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 04:07 PM
We tried this one and messed up.

https://tse2.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.fZyo8tXhyxsg1mUNPhG-cAHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=310&h=175

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 04:09 PM
But not this one.

https://i.redd.it/9ff3njasy4321.jpg

Black Diamond
09-01-2021, 04:10 PM
No one bought her. The more outrageous and controversial her comments, the more attention she gets. She enrages people on both sides and laughs all the way to the bank.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 04:10 PM
We tried this one and messed up.

https://tse2.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.fZyo8tXhyxsg1mUNPhG-cAHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=310&h=175

Back on Americas President Trump again Jake...??....Get help...

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 04:12 PM
But there is always hope for you folks.

https://i.imgflip.com/4iprzb.jpg

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 04:37 PM
But there is always hope for you folks.

https://i.imgflip.com/4iprzb.jpg

Jake says..

https://i.gifer.com/INU8.gif

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Very good. I remember when some of friends were spasming over Palin and Bachman.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 05:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-KiwOAWUAE8php?format=jpg&name=900x900