PDA

View Full Version : President Trump Calls Withdrawal Worst Decision In U.S. History

Gunny
09-01-2021, 11:30 AM
At no point does Trump make the statement indicated in the header. Little too far on the "liberal license" by OAN, IMO.

I can agree with Trump's general points, but I'm not sure on the statement everything would have been all hunky-dory if the pullout had happened under his watch. I'm not comparing Trump's plan with the disaster Biden turned the withdrawal into.

That no US troops were lost after Feb 2020 until the Biden fiasco is indisputable. Well, by facts anyway. We know the left is not hampered by those inconvenient little things:rolleyes:

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:00 PM PT – Tuesday, August 31, 2021President Trump suggested the U.S could see a potential 9/11 style attack as Joe Biden grappled with the crisis in Afghanistan as well as at the southern border. In an exclusive interview with One America News, the 45th president said many countries in the Middle East have been coming into the U.S. and dropping people off as if the U.S. was a “lapdog for every nation.”
Trump also blasted Biden over his handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal and asserted he lost control of the situation.
“The single greatest humiliation we’ve ever had was the withdrawal from Afghanistan,” he expressed. “We could’ve had a beautiful withdrawal. We could’ve gone out with victory. We would’ve taken all the civilians out, all the Americans out”

The 45th president pointed out before last week’s service member deaths, the U.S. had not lost any troops in Afghanistan since February 2020.
“It was true, not one soldier was killed for 18 months under me,” he stated. “They understood that if they killed any of the American soldiers, any American period, anybody gets killed, we go after them like I did many times.”
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) also echoed concerns about a potential future terrorist attack on the U.S.
“The chance of another 9/11 just went through the roof. These drone attacks will not degrade ISIS. The number of ISIS fighters have doubled,” he asserted. “We’ve turned our back on our allies who’s going to help us in the future and we set the conditions for another 9/11. I’ve never been more worried about an attack on our homeland than I am right now and we did not end this war.”

Graham has called for Biden’s impeachment over the Afghanistan withdrawal as well as Trump and several GOP lawmakers.
https://www.oann.com/president-trump-expresses-concern-about-potential-9-11-style-attack-under-biden-after-afghanistan-retreat/

Juicer66
09-01-2021, 11:44 AM
" Huge False Flag anytime now " is an annual event around this time .

This year it seems it is an Open Secret with anybody and everybody .

But it should not be discounted for just this reason alone, as DS prides itself on providing full advance info for everything that happens , if you know how to spot the clues .

It is a game they always play .Always .

The reasons to believe that this year is ' the year' are exponentially bigger than ever before .

But I cannot see the future ---- though other equally smart people are quite convinced , particularly those associated with Predictive Language forecasting and Remote

Viewing . Hardly likely to impress the Normies as reliable sources .

So we lesser individuals must wait and see .

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Considering all of the background, Biden's 'chaotic withdrawal' went surprisingly well.

Trump, imo, would have really botched it.

The challenges now will be to retrieve those Americans and allies who now want to and are able to America.

Gunny
09-01-2021, 12:21 PM
Considering all of the background, Biden's 'chaotic withdrawal' went surprisingly well.

The challenges now will be to retrieve those Americans and allies who now want to and are able to America.No it didn't.

His disregard for the lives of others is beyond even the extremely low expectation I have of politicians. Should give all you leftist tools for the cause something to consider.

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 12:41 PM
No it didn't.

His disregard for the lives of others is beyond even the extremely low expectation I have of politicians. Should give all you leftist tools for the cause something to consider.
Grow up, Gunny.

The evacuation went exceedingly well considering the faulty Trump negotiations that left us woefully unprepared. Biden could have done more, but with what he had, he did well.

Time will justify that effort.

fj1200
09-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Grow up, Gunny.

The evacuation went exceedingly well considering the faulty Trump negotiations that left us woefully unprepared. Biden could have done more, but with what he had, he did well.

Time will justify that effort.

The thing is you say ridiculous things to either extreme; biden awesome, trump blinding failure. Neither of things are even close to true.

I can agree that this “We could’ve had a beautiful withdrawal. We could’ve gone out with victory. We would’ve taken all the civilians out, all the Americans out” may be completely wrong and likely would never happen trying to withdraw from a situation like we had but to praise biden to the extreme and criticize trump to the extreme is just blind partisanship. Would trump have done it better? Who knows but worse is almost off the table considering how bad it was. Should trump have negotiated with the taliban to the exclusion of the Afg leaders? No but biden didn't have to blindly go along with trump's deal when he didn't go with trump's deal in any other circumstance. Reality is somewhere in the middle.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 02:31 PM

The challenges now will be to retrieve those Americans and allies who now want to and are able to America.

Back to Trump again Huh?

You must think the "American" people are stupid...We all read the stories...we all seen the pictures...we all seen the videos......we all heard biden lie (when he can talk)...America lost 13 great soldiers on bidens watch....

Dude...your out of your league...

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Back to Trump again Huh?

You must think the "American" people are stupid...We all read the stories...we all seen the pictures...we all seen the videos......we all heard biden lie (when he can talk)...America lost 13 great soldiers on bidens watch....

Dude...your out of your league...
Read the OP title, my pojdo. You must think you are normal... so not.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 03:12 PM
Read the OP title, my pojdo. You must think you are normal... so not.

Repeat...Dude..Your out of your league....Thankfully there are more of us "normals" (as you put it)
Then crazies... I feel You should re-read....

~ "The thing is you say ridiculous things to either extreme; biden awesome, trump blinding failure. Neither of things are even close to true." ~

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 04:02 PM
LTG, you are the type of person who would strike out at the plate and then run around yelling, "I hit it our of the park."

You don't get normalcy.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 04:09 PM
LTG, you are the type of person who would strike out at the plate and then run around yelling, "I hit it our of the park."

You don't get normalcy.

...jake sounds like your talking about your President Joe biden...

lets stop the back and fourth jake...and stay on topic...

JakeStarkey
09-02-2021, 12:54 AM
And you prove my point.

Keep running around in circles.

LongTermGuy
09-02-2021, 04:24 AM
And you prove my point.

Keep running around in circles.

Circle Back Jake...Your ignorance is getting out of hand...