PDA

View Full Version : The Left is Openly Pushing for Pedophylia and Social Media is Protecting Them...

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 02:43 PM
"As you might know, I do a lot of exposing pedophiles online. I’m not talking about people in hiding or creepers lurking in chat rooms…I’m talking about actual people openly defending pedophiles, pushing for pedophile rights, and actively promoting pedophylia as a “sexual orientation.”

I am not kidding.
How do they get away with it, you ask? "

https://thedcpatriot.com/the-left-is-openly-pushing-for-pedophylia-and-social-media-is-protecting-them/

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 04:09 PM
"As you might know, I do a lot of exposing pedophiles online. I’m not talking about people in hiding or creepers lurking in chat rooms…I’m talking about actual people openly defending pedophiles, pushing for pedophile rights, and actively promoting pedophylia as a “sexual orientation.”

I am not kidding.
How do they get away with it, you ask? "

https://thedcpatriot.com/the-left-is-openly-pushing-for-pedophylia-and-social-media-is-protecting-them/
I like Mindy

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 04:12 PM
I like Mindy

I do also..thanks for checking it out...

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 05:43 PM
Yepper, like Jordan and Hastert and Livingston and so many others.

Grow up, please.Yes, go after pedophilia, honestly and clearly and logically.

The CT crap can be and is tossed aside by the overwhelming majority of America, which, surprisingly, is not comprised of pedoes.

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Yepper, like Jordan and Hastert and Livingston and so many others.

Grow up, please.Yes, go after pedophilia, honestly and clearly and logically.

The CT crap can be and is tossed aside by the overwhelming majority of America, which, surprisingly, is not comprised of pedoes.

What is CT crap?

And why is it wrong to highlight the ever increasing normalization of pedophilia?

icansayit
09-01-2021, 06:24 PM
ANYONE who defends any aspect of Pedophylia, in Any Way...PROBABLY IS A PEDO themselves.
Just because some Americans voted for familiar names in Politics without Vetting them, doesn't mean POLITICIANS....LIKE THE HOLLYWEIRDO'S are Holier than Thou in anything.

We all know who they are in PUBLIC...
https://wasatchdefenselawyers.com/surge-in-celebrity-sex-crime-convictions/

Comedian and actor Bill Cosby was convicted by a jury in April 2018 of three counts of sexual assault. He was ultimately sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison and a $25,000 fine. Though Cosby was accused of sexual assault by dozens of women, only one filed criminal charges.
A couple of months later, in May 2018, Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein was arrested in New York and charged with rape. In February 2020, Weinstein was convicted of two felonies, (out of the five he was charged with). He is currently serving a 23-year prison sentence. His earliest possible release date is late 2039.
After 20 years with the Fox network, CEO Roger Ailes resigned in 2016 due to accusations of sexual harassment by 23 current and former Fox employees. In the spring of 2017, Ailes died in the midst of a Justice Department investigation and a second law enforcement agency investigation of possible financial crimes committed for purposes of concealing the sex crimes.
Matt Lauer lost his anchor job of 20 years with the Today Show, and may yet be criminally charged due to accusations of rape by a coworker and other alleged sex crimes.
Last year in 2020, even as the world was adapting to life during a global pandemic, economic crisis, and political upheaval, another public figure, actor Danny Masterson of “That ’70s Show,” was charged with raping three women between 2001 and 2003, according to the Los Angeles District Attorney. (The D.A. had declined to press charges against Masterson in two other cases, because of insufficient evidence.)
Bill O’Reilly, Kevin Spacey, R Kelly, Charlie Rose, Mark Halperin, Tavis Smiley, Mario Batali, Russell Simmons, Chuck Close, Jon Heely, have been recently accused of sex crimes against one or multiple victims. Some are being sued, or may yet be criminally charged, arrested, convicted, and sentenced. These are just a few of the growing number of celebrities charged with sex crimes over the past few years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association
North American Man/Boy Love Association
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
‹ The template Infobox organization is being considered for merging. ›
North American Man/Boy Love Association
NAMBLA logo.svg
A NAMBLA logo. The capital M and lowercase b symbolize a man and a boy.
Founded December 2, 1978; 42 years ago[1]
Founder David Thorstad
Type Unincorporated association
Focus Pedophile and pederasty activism
Area served North America
The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophilia and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors[2][3] and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve what it considers coercion.[2][4] The group no longer holds regular national meetings, and as of the late 1990s—to avoid local police infiltration—the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered there were 1,100 people on the organization's rolls.[4] NAMBLA was the largest group in IPCE, an international pro-pedophile activist organization.[6] Since then, the organization has dwindled to only a handful of people, with many members joining online pedophile networks, according to Xavier Von Erck, director of operations at the anti-pedophile organization Perverted-Justice.[7] As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.[4]

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 06:55 PM
What is CT crap?

And why is it wrong to highlight the ever increasing normalization of pedophilia?

Good questions Sassy...see if we get them answered..........................

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Good questions Sassy...see if we get them answered..........................

Let's see the facts on pedo "normalization".

The right is weaponizing an issue that is not liberal or Democratic.

Plenty of libertarians and hard cons over the years have pushed for lower consent age in the various forums I and others here have belonged to.

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 07:39 PM

Plenty of libertarians and hard cons over the years have pushed for lower consent age in the various forums I and others here have belonged to.

Prove it!

JakeStarkey
09-01-2021, 08:12 PM
Prove it!

Common knowledge as you well know.

I don't grant your assertions as fact, either.

SassyLady
09-01-2021, 09:23 PM
Common knowledge as you well know.

I don't grant your assertions as fact, either.
What you said is not common knowledge which is why I asked you to prove it.

icansayit
09-02-2021, 01:06 AM

Sounds like you are offended and hiding like the Clinton's, Weinstein and most of Hollyweird.

You are right about it not being Lib or Dem. PROGRESSIVES is what the preferred PRONOUN is now.

JakeStarkey
09-02-2021, 05:08 AM
Lots of posting by the right but it leaves out contextualization.

Juicer66
09-02-2021, 05:46 AM
At least one million adult male paedophiles in USA .

Population 331 million , and adults ( 18+ ) are ca 250 million .

Around 135million are male ---- more males than females .

Most studies suggest number of adult male paedophiles is around 1% of population .

However , some of the 1.35 million resulting notional paedos will possibly be unfairly classified for a number of reasons .

Say 350 000 .

Still leaves ca 1, 000 , 000 adult male perverts .Minimum I guess .

Less scientifically :
Like attracts and finds like .

Hypothesis :Paedophiles have greatest incentive to move to California and New York area .
Hypothesis : Personalty types associated with ' left ' thinking and attitudes gravitate to California and New York .
Conclusion : To be tested !! Significantly higher proportion of Paedos associated with Left wing personality, attitude and interaction traits .

icansayit
09-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Lots of posting by the right but it leaves out contextualization.

You are right because YOU said so. But I am PROUD of it if it makes you feel a need to respond.