PDA

View Full Version : "No More Masks..No more Masks.......No More Masks....."

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 07:59 PM
"Every school should! ....Students at Thunder Ridge High School in Denver walked out of class today in protest against mask wearing "
​*********************
comments:
"I am a teacher in Adams county and I am so proud of the students for doing this!!!"

"Good for these kids"
"Hallelujah people are speaking out about this crap! I’m sick of it!"

"Wear a mask if you want to...leave others alone that don't want to"

"hell no! Tons Of my friends got vaccinated thinking we would return to normal but why do you know this crap is happening again. I am not recommending any of your bullcrap"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZNP-mwOzJg

Gunny
09-01-2021, 08:56 PM
And I live in a blue district that WANTS masks in all schools until this spike goes away and they cannot by law.

Seems to me there's a whole bunch of people on both sides that want to dictate to everyone else.

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 09:18 PM
And I live in a blue district that WANTS masks in all schools until this spike goes away and they cannot by law.

Seems to me there's a whole bunch of people on both sides that want to dictate to everyone else.

.....seems to me there is only `ONE side that wants to "Dictate"...and one side that say`s do as you please..but leave us alone...

LongTermGuy
09-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Speaking of `one side` Dictating....

**Just got off of twitter...found this...

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
54m
Holy crap!! I just received an e-mail from a Covid testing facility that they are REFUSING to administer a test to me because they don’t like my politics.

INSANE. I’m banned from making sure I don’t accidentally spread Covid? Going live with the e-mail on Instagram in 10 mins!