PDA

View Full Version : *Chelsea Has Got To Be Ugliest Daughter Of A President*

chesswarsnow
09-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Clinton's daughter is one butt ugly winch of an ex-president.
2. Man would be better left alone than marry her.
3. I pity the fool who ever asks her to be his wife.
4. Lets hope like hell there isn't a stupid enough man to ever ask for her hand.
5. Read this:

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_268214846.html

"

Bill Clinton, Eatery At Odds Over Chelsea Photo
Former President Threatens Legal Action In Letter
POLL: Should The Photo Be Removed?
Featured Slideshows:
Incredible Fighter Jets
Jessica Simpson Then To Now
Openly Gay Celebrities
Best Movie Bloopers
Hillary Clinton Then To Now

Hazel Sanchez
Reporting

(CBS) NEW YORK A celebrity photo has led a former president to send a threatening letter to a Manhattan restaurant owner.

President Bill Clinton has demanded that the owner of Greenwich Village restaurant Osso Buco remove a picture of his daughter Chelsea that's been gracing the walls of the family-style Italian eatery, alongside other celebrity photographs.

Owner Nino Selimaj tells CBS 2 that the picture has been up for years and has never posed a problem until now.

Digg This Story!

Selimaj says the daughter of the former president and current presidential candidate is just one of his many customers at Osso Buco. But Mr. Clinton says his daughter is a private citizen and he doesn't want the photograph of her posing with Selimaj hanging in the restaurant.

Mr. Clinton's Counseler, Douglas J. Band, sent a letter to Selimaj with the demands and even a threat should Selimaj choose to leave the photograph up.

You may remember Selimaj. Earlier this year he made national headlines for offering a $1,000 pizza at his restaurant. Now he's butting heads with the former leader of the free world. ( March 14: Luxury Pie: NYC Restaurant Offers $1,000 Pizza)

So could this be just a case of the savvy Selimaj trying to drum up some publicity for his restaurant?

Customer John Cremin says Selimaj should comply with Clinton's request.

"She doesn't want to be involved with advertising for the store," Cremin says. "That's up to her. It's her God given right, no?"

Selimaj says the photo has graced his restaurant window for nearly five years, and admits it's been good for business.

He says he was surprised to receive the letter demanding he take the picture down. On official William Jefferson Clinton letterhead, was a threat to take further action: "We reserve the right to exercise any and all options available to us if you refuse to comply."

Selimaj says the letter came as quite a shock.

"I was really, really heartbroken because I have four daughters and Chelsea is like my daughter," Selimaj said Tuesday. "She doesn't want to be there. If that comes from them directly, definitely, I will remove it. If she really insists to remove it."

However, on Wednesday he changed his tune a bit.

When asked if he was going to comply with the former president's request, Selimaj told CBS 2 HD's Scott Rapoport: "Not at this time. Unless I'm forced. I'm not gonna go to jail ... (laughter)."

Selimaj has photos with other celebrities like Regis Philbin, Derek Jeter and even 2008 presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani hanging in his restaurant, and he says they haven't objected.

Customer Iris Elkabs says she thinks Chelsea should reconsider.

"She has a right," Elkabs said. "If she doesn't like it, it should come down, but I think it should stay. It's a very nice photograph."

As for the political fall-out from this, Selimaj said with a smile that Sen. Hillary Clinton has lost his vote. So far, no further word from the Clintons.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JackDaniels
09-26-2007, 08:15 PM
And the Bush daughters have clearly proven they inherited their fathers alcoholism and substance abuse issues.

Either way, it's a fucking dumbass issue to talk about. If you really care one iota about any Presidential offspring, I suggest you get a fucking life.

Joan
09-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Let's not forget just how stunning Amy Carter was!

retiredman
09-26-2007, 09:44 PM
maureen reagan was a cow. what does any of this have to do with politics?

or POLICY?

PostmodernProphet
09-26-2007, 10:02 PM
the daughter of the president of Uzbekistan is much better looking....

http://news.ferghana.ru/photos/gk/2.jpg

BoogyMan
09-26-2007, 10:04 PM
I find this kind of thing unsavory to say the least. Why should we pick on the children of those in power, they didn't choose to be in the position they are in, how about we not go there?

-Cp
09-26-2007, 10:05 PM
And the Bush daughters have clearly proven they inherited their fathers alcoholism and substance abuse issues.

:link::link::link:

hjmick
09-26-2007, 10:31 PM
I find this kind of thing unsavory to say the least. Why should we pick on the children of those in power, they didn't choose to be in the position they are in, how about we not go there?

What he said. :clap:

Abbey Marie
09-26-2007, 10:33 PM

ITA...

Mr. P
09-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah it's a non-issue, but ya gotta admit both Chelsea and Amy are BUTT UGLY.

manu1959
09-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah it's a non-issue, but ya gotta admit both Chelsea and Amy are BUTT UGLY.

dude ..... i wouldn't use your dick on em....

Mr. P
09-26-2007, 11:45 PM
dude ..... i wouldn't use your dick on em....

And I wouldn't let ya!

dan
09-27-2007, 04:34 AM
the daughter of the president of Uzbekistan is much better looking....

http://news.ferghana.ru/photos/gk/2.jpg

I just had a jihad in my pants! :eek:

5stringJeff
09-27-2007, 06:28 AM

ROTFLMFAO! :clap: :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
09-27-2007, 08:30 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But it is a current event and all.
2. Also seeing one of the Bush girls is set to get married, soon.
3. Then Clinton's girl gets in the news over a photo.
4. Where she and her father (Roving Pecker) and mother, (Self Loather) both dined at, and still frequent.
5. To support the Bosnians, who the owner said himself, that," *The Clinton's* helped his people when USA Air Force, came to his homeland, and bombed the *Christians*." not word for word thou.
6. Yeah, The Neoliberals bombing Christians, while we see them demanding that we stop killing those poor Muslims in Iraq.
7. Its all *The Republicans* fault, if you listen to the Neoliberals.
8. We have destroyed this Nation, to these buffoons.
9. This next election like every election from this day forward will be pivotal in how world events are formed.
10. Don't be surprised to see more Chinese money coming into America for the Neoliberals.
11. Followed up by some Arab monies and National Commercials.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

diuretic
09-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Dan remember jihad is about personal struggle, not personal tuggle :laugh2:

dan
09-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Dan remember jihad is about personal struggle, not personal tuggle :laugh2:

:laugh2:

But, seriously, if yours was as big as mine, you'd know what a struggle it can be!

bullypulpit
09-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Clinton's daughter is one butt ugly winch of an ex-president.
2. Man would be better left alone than marry her.
3. I pity the fool who ever asks her to be his wife.
4. Lets hope like hell there isn't a stupid enough man to ever ask for her hand.
5. Read this:

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_268214846.html

"

Bill Clinton, Eatery At Odds Over Chelsea Photo
Former President Threatens Legal Action In Letter
POLL: Should The Photo Be Removed?
Featured Slideshows:
Incredible Fighter Jets
Jessica Simpson Then To Now
Openly Gay Celebrities
Best Movie Bloopers
Hillary Clinton Then To Now

Hazel Sanchez
Reporting

(CBS) NEW YORK A celebrity photo has led a former president to send a threatening letter to a Manhattan restaurant owner.

President Bill Clinton has demanded that the owner of Greenwich Village restaurant Osso Buco remove a picture of his daughter Chelsea that's been gracing the walls of the family-style Italian eatery, alongside other celebrity photographs.

Owner Nino Selimaj tells CBS 2 that the picture has been up for years and has never posed a problem until now.

Digg This Story!

Selimaj says the daughter of the former president and current presidential candidate is just one of his many customers at Osso Buco. But Mr. Clinton says his daughter is a private citizen and he doesn't want the photograph of her posing with Selimaj hanging in the restaurant.

Mr. Clinton's Counseler, Douglas J. Band, sent a letter to Selimaj with the demands and even a threat should Selimaj choose to leave the photograph up.

You may remember Selimaj. Earlier this year he made national headlines for offering a $1,000 pizza at his restaurant. Now he's butting heads with the former leader of the free world. ( March 14: Luxury Pie: NYC Restaurant Offers $1,000 Pizza)

So could this be just a case of the savvy Selimaj trying to drum up some publicity for his restaurant?

Customer John Cremin says Selimaj should comply with Clinton's request.

"She doesn't want to be involved with advertising for the store," Cremin says. "That's up to her. It's her God given right, no?"

Selimaj says the photo has graced his restaurant window for nearly five years, and admits it's been good for business.

He says he was surprised to receive the letter demanding he take the picture down. On official William Jefferson Clinton letterhead, was a threat to take further action: "We reserve the right to exercise any and all options available to us if you refuse to comply."

Selimaj says the letter came as quite a shock.

"I was really, really heartbroken because I have four daughters and Chelsea is like my daughter," Selimaj said Tuesday. "She doesn't want to be there. If that comes from them directly, definitely, I will remove it. If she really insists to remove it."

However, on Wednesday he changed his tune a bit.

When asked if he was going to comply with the former president's request, Selimaj told CBS 2 HD's Scott Rapoport: "Not at this time. Unless I'm forced. I'm not gonna go to jail ... (laughter)."

Selimaj has photos with other celebrities like Regis Philbin, Derek Jeter and even 2008 presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani hanging in his restaurant, and he says they haven't objected.

Customer Iris Elkabs says she thinks Chelsea should reconsider.

"She has a right," Elkabs said. "If she doesn't like it, it should come down, but I think it should stay. It's a very nice photograph."

As for the political fall-out from this, Selimaj said with a smile that Sen. Hillary Clinton has lost his vote. So far, no further word from the Clintons.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nah, Amy Carter.

JackDaniels
09-27-2007, 09:51 AM
:link::link::link:

http://www.thesecondglass.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/drunk_jenna_bush.jpg

JackDaniels
09-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Nah, Amy Carter.

Honestly, in the end, it makes no difference

Amy Carter is ugly...but that makes no difference
Chelsea is ugly..but that makes no difference
The Bush twins are drunks...but that makes no difference.

Let's grow the fuck up and talk about policy.

manu1959
09-27-2007, 09:56 AM

lead the way.....

Mr. P
09-27-2007, 11:01 AM

Ok,

It should be policy that every girl hit with an UGLY stick should wear a burka.

Hagbard Celine
09-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Ok,

JackDaniels
09-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Ok,

:laugh2: Gotta admit that was funny

dan
09-27-2007, 11:20 AM

remie
09-27-2007, 11:33 AM

Good one Tried to rep you but gotta spread it around first.

09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
http://www.thesecondglass.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/drunk_jenna_bush.jpg

doesnt look anything like Jenna to me. Any confirmation that is really her?

dan
09-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Good one Tried to rep you but gotta spread it around first.

Thank ya, sir!

JackDaniels
09-27-2007, 11:43 AM
doesnt look anything like Jenna to me. Any confirmation that is really her?

Looks like her to me, but again, I reiterate, it should make no difference, and the only reason I posted it was to make a point; the Democrats have wild, ugly kids, and so do the Republicans. In the end, it makes no difference and talking about it shows the OP needs a life.

chesswarsnow
09-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It is an opinion piece.
2. I got me some strong ass opinions, sue me!
3. It is relevant, to me and my opinions.
4. Others seemed to like adding to this thread as well.
5. I tend to think that the Bush girls can grow out of getting drunk, the more they mature and realize it isn't worth the hang over.
6. Some sadly never learn that lesson, and die drunk crashing into a pole/wall.
7. But Chelsea has no chance in hell of ever getting over being BUTT UGLY.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JackDaniels
09-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It is an opinion piece.
2. I got me some strong ass opinions, sue me!
3. It is relevant, to me and my opinions.
4. Others seemed to like adding to this thread as well.
5. I tend to think that the Bush girls can grow out of getting drunk, the more they mature and realize it isn't worth the hang over.
6. Some sadly never learn that lesson, and die drunk crashing into a pole/wall.
7. But Chelsea has no chance in hell of ever getting over being BUTT UGLY.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm still waiting for you to answer these questions:

What is with the

(1) lists instead of paragraphs
(2) *constant astericks*
(3) Why do you start every post with "Sorry bout that,"

Can you answer these questions?

actsnoblemartin
09-27-2007, 05:23 PM
can we all stop picking on politicians families, we are ALL going too far, and becoming disgusting, including me.

truthmatters
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
I still think the slimiest thing I have seen is when the Bush team called McCains adopted East Indian daughter his black love child.

Sir Evil
09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
I still think the slimiest thing I have seen is when the Bush team called McCains adopted East Indian daughter his black love child.

Somehow your constant slamming does'nt go over so well either.:poke:

truthmatters
09-27-2007, 05:42 PM
So do you think you slam people you dot agree with?

Lets remember the name of this thread? *Chelsea Has Got To Be Ugliest Daughter Of A President*

Where is your condemnation of the thread starter?

Sir Evil
09-27-2007, 05:43 PM
So do you think you slam people you dot agree with?

Sure I do, but not on every post!

truthmatters
09-27-2007, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah right

Sir Evil
09-27-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh yeah right

Ok, ya got me so I give up....:lame2:

truthmatters
09-27-2007, 05:53 PM
If the Republicans which I think have platforms which I think harm America would start doing something to help instead of harm my country than I could post something else.

Last I checked this was a political chat site called Debate policy.

Im debating the complete lack of concern for America the Republican policy contains.

This guy is a scum who is under investigation for selling out his country.

You can defend him if you want but dont expect me to ignore his scumbaggery.

Sir Evil
09-27-2007, 05:55 PM
You can defend him if you want but dont expect me to ignore his scumbaggery.

I'm not defending anyone, just noticing the obvious posts spewing the same crap everywhere. scumbaggery? that awesome, can I borrow it sometime?

JohnDoe
09-27-2007, 05:55 PM
i think chelsea has blossomed....she is much, much better looking now than she was in those awkward teenage years!!!! i am not saying she is a beauty queen now, but that she is much better looking than she was during puberty!

jd

Mr. P
09-27-2007, 06:09 PM
I'm not defending anyone, just noticing the obvious posts spewing the same crap everywhere. scumbaggery? that awesome, can I borrow it sometime?

Yer a TROLL!!!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sir Evil
09-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Yer a TROLL!!!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:slap:

Now ya went and exposed me! :D

lol, you always did have a nose for it....

chesswarsnow
09-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

I'm still waiting for you to answer these questions:

What is with the

(1) lists instead of paragraphs ~*CWN* Its what I do.
(2) *constant astericks* ~ *CWN* I like the shape, sue me!
(3) Why do you start every post with "Sorry bout that," ~ *CWN* Classic *CWN* Style in opening a post

Can you answer these questions? ~ *CWN* How was that?

1. Seems my list thingy is rubbing off on you,...Hehehehe,....:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JackDaniels
09-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

~ *CWN* How was that?

1. Seems my list thingy is rubbing off on you,...Hehehehe,....:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Can you answer the questions?

CockySOB
09-27-2007, 06:38 PM

Agreed. Children of a POTUS (or any other elected official) should be off-limits unless by their own actions they become willing participants on the stage. And even then, they should only be judged based on their own actions, not on their parents....

chesswarsnow
09-27-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

Can you answer the questions?

1. Errrr,......I just did.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JackDaniels
09-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Errrr,......I just did.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You did NOT answer why you do those things.