PDA

View Full Version : How much some on left really cared about Ruth Bader Ginsberg

jimnyc
09-02-2021, 04:59 PM
No longer useful to some, so no more respect either. ;)

And some will now treat Kennedy the same if he doesn't retire.

---

‘Thanks You Old Dead White Bitch’: Critics Blame Ginsburg When Texas Abortion Law Survives Supreme Court Challenge

Critics took aim at the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg when the court declined to strike down a Texas law banning abortions after a fetal heartbeat could be detected.

Many argued that Ginsburg, who passed away in September of 2020, should have retired while former President Barack Obama was in office and had a majority in the Senate. That would have ensured that Obama would choose her replacement rather than former President Donald Trump, who replaced Ginsburg just before the 2020 presidential election with Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

The theory was that one more left-leaning judge might have made the difference on the Texas law before it was allowed to take effect on Sept. 1.

https://i.imgur.com/iJX01Ky.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/02/critics-blame-ginsburg-texas-abortion-law-supreme-court/

gabosaurus
09-02-2021, 05:12 PM
And yet Republicans were willing to accept a known rapist (Brett Kavanaugh) and religious cult disciple (Amy Barrett) to replace Ginsberg. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
09-02-2021, 05:13 PM
And yet Republicans were willing to accept a known rapist (Brett Kavanaugh) and religious cult disciple (Amy Barrett) to replace Ginsberg. :rolleyes:

First off, not true, but nice try to continue.
Secondly, there is proof of lefties acting as such.

Amazing how lefties can never address subjects at hand, and ALWAYS bring up others and deflect from the topic.

Rapist, cult, disciple - you sound foolish with this stuff.

Mr. P
09-02-2021, 05:30 PM
They WILL eat their own every time. It's just a matter of when.

Mr. P
09-02-2021, 05:33 PM

Geeezzzz, Gabby that's way out there even for you.

icansayit
09-02-2021, 05:35 PM

The Joe Biden/Jen Psaki/Kamala/Pelosi/DNC School for Struggling Liars who are Overcome with INCURABLE strains of T.D.S. You sound so Radically Liberal it's a wonder Biden allows you to play on his ETCH-A-SKETCH.

LongTermGuy
09-02-2021, 06:05 PM
Geeezzzz, Gabby that's way out there even for you.

Mr.P....just goes to show all just how stupid and gullible Democrats (Leftist) are...No surprise friend...we see it daily with the others here...

Gunny
09-02-2021, 06:42 PM
No longer useful to some, so no more respect either. ;)

And some will now treat Kennedy the same if he doesn't retire.

---

‘Thanks You Old Dead White Bitch’: Critics Blame Ginsburg When Texas Abortion Law Survives Supreme Court Challenge

Critics took aim at the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg when the court declined to strike down a Texas law banning abortions after a fetal heartbeat could be detected.

Many argued that Ginsburg, who passed away in September of 2020, should have retired while former President Barack Obama was in office and had a majority in the Senate. That would have ensured that Obama would choose her replacement rather than former President Donald Trump, who replaced Ginsburg just before the 2020 presidential election with Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

The theory was that one more left-leaning judge might have made the difference on the Texas law before it was allowed to take effect on Sept. 1.

https://i.imgur.com/iJX01Ky.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/02/critics-blame-ginsburg-texas-abortion-law-supreme-court/My question is just exactly what was the Supreme Court was supposed to do? I see all this whining and crying and Gabby trolling as usual, but I don't see a legal argument.

The US Supreme Court does not approve Texas law. Nor can it rule on a law until it takes effect and goes through the challenge process.

Crybaby doucehbag lefties should try taking US Government in school instead of CRT. Might learn something besides throwing hissy fits every time something doesn't go their way.

SassyLady
09-02-2021, 07:25 PM
Why do you care Gabby.. you elected a known rapist for president.

Gunny
09-02-2021, 07:31 PM
Why do you care Gabby.. you elected a known rapist for president.Touche :)

fj1200
09-02-2021, 09:11 PM
There is much hand wringing from the left over a non-decision. From what I understand it's merely a procedural decision to not block a new law because no one actually did anything based on the law yet.

Gunny
09-03-2021, 08:08 AM
There is much hand wringing from the left over a non-decision. From what I understand it's merely a procedural decision to not block a new law because no one actually did anything based on the law yet.How would these same people feel if the Supreme Court made a knee-jerk decision having insufficient time to study a legal issue, that didn't go their way?

Another instance of the left wanting special treatment outside normal procedure and the law. The very same people who purposefully tie up issue with the legal system knowing it will take years to get the DC.

But when it's them, they want a fast track straight to the US Supreme Court. Can't say as the hypocrisy is even eyebrow raising at this point :rolleyes:

Gunny
09-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Entire article: https://www.oann.com/texas-heartbeat-bill-takes-effect-with-scotus-approval/

The Supreme Court upheld the new pro-life law in Texas in a five-to-four vote on Wednesday. The high court refused to block the state’s new six-week abortion ban. The ruling came after abortion advocates made an emergency request for the Supreme Court to intervene and stop Gov. Greg Abbott’s (R) law.

So the Supreme Court did actually rule on the Bill. A few points to address:

It's not "Gov. Greg Abbott's (R) law". It is the State of Texas's law.

At no point is the Constitutionality of this law addressed by its proponents. Instead, the article is a sales pitch that incorporates the "Rights of the mother" more than once. Bullshit, the "Rights" of the mother. This is about the Right of the child to life. I'm all for that. I'm not for the smokescreen.

fj1200
09-03-2021, 09:28 AM
^I don't think "upheld" is the correct word. They let it go into effect and if what I heard was true once someone actually invokes the law some judge somewhere will put an injunction on it until a higher court heres it.

Abbey Marie
09-03-2021, 09:33 AM
^I don't think "upheld" is the correct word. They let it go into effect and if what I heard was true once someone actually invokes the law some judge somewhere will put an injunction on it until a higher court heres it.

IIRC, it’s more like they held up their hands and let it happen. Not exactly technical terminology, lol, but my it’s been a good while since I sat in Con Law.

:coffee:

Gunny
09-03-2021, 09:57 AM
^I don't think "upheld" is the correct word. They let it go into effect and if what I heard was true once someone actually invokes the law some judge somewhere will put an injunction on it until a higher court heres it.That's what I thought as well.

The article however states the case was presented to the Supreme Court on emergency appeal. That's the narrative they're running with. I envision something more along the lines of not touching the topic of abortion at the last second with a knee-jerk reaction. Which, I consider the wiser course of action for an entity with the impact of a US Supreme Court decision.

It can wind its way through the system like everything else the left hates about Texas.

tailfins
09-03-2021, 10:00 AM
Why do you care Gabby.. you elected a known rapist for president.

Not once, not twice, but thrice!

Isn't it odd how anyone who puts at risk or crosses the Clintons winds up dead?

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1240w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2019_32/2967146/190810-jeffrey-epstein-al-1053.jpg

icansayit
09-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Nobody has so much power in the U.S. political game to make this TRUE.???

https://pics.astrologymemes.com/the-clinton-body-bags-1-james-mcdougal-2-mary-35006771.png