PDA

View Full Version : Read about what the dems truly are, if you dare

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2021, 06:29 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-knelt-for-george-floyd-in-congress-but-refused-to-read-names-of-us-military-killed-in-afghanistan/ar-AAO2xt6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Washington Examiner
Washington Examiner
Pelosi knelt for George Floyd in Congress but refused to read names of US military killed in Afghanistan
Christopher Tremoglie - Yesterday 5:15 PM

© Provided by Washington Examiner

Several Republican congressmen accused Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi of refusing to read the names of the servicemembers killed in Afghanistan during the ISIS-k attack last week. This is the same Pelosi who wore Kente cloth and kneeled for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in the Capitol Visitor Center to honor George Floyd, a criminal who resisted arrest and died in police custody. Pelosi’s action — or lack thereof, as this case may be — should be rebuked and condemned.

“We gaveled in, had a prayer, said the Pledge of Allegiance, took a moment of silence with pretty much all Republican veterans, then asked to be recognized to read names and bring up Afghanistan legislation,” said Rep. Brian Mast of Florida. "They did not acknowledge us, and just closed the House down.”

“House Democrats just refused to recognize Republican veterans on the House Floor to read the names of our fallen service members in Afghanistan. That’s how far our nation has fallen,” tweeted Rep. Greg Steube of Florida.

“How badly do Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats want to cover up this Afghanistan debacle? They just blocked Members of Congress from reading the names of the service members who sacrificed their lives in Afghanistan last week. Don’t you think our military deserves better?” tweeted Rep. Carlos Gimenez of Florida.

Opinions will vary as to whether Pelosi should have knelt for Floyd or honored him in any way. Critics contend doing so was a publicity stunt, especially because she did no such thing for Tony Timpa, who died under similar circumstances without a vast criminal record. Yet, her refusal even to read the names of soldiers defending our country is an egregious act of disrespect. Pelosi actively chose to honor a criminal yet chose silence when it came to honoring fallen military members. It is disgraceful.

Such criticism does not suggest Pelosi should have honored the military members who died in Afghanistan over Floyd. It is to suggest she could have done both. Yet, she chose not to. This should demonstrate to the entire country Pelosi only cares about people when they can benefit her.

Pelosi believes black lives matter. Someone should tell her that American troops’ lives matter just as much, if not more. Republicans in Congress should condemn Pelosi’s actions and issue a House resolution condemning Pelosi for blocking the names from being read.

And just think about this-- ffking idiots keep on voting in these filthy corrupt and totally worthless scum..
I spit on those doing that, those moronic braindead liberal and utterly stupid ffkking vermin...
And I'd quite gladly say exactly that face to face to any of them.. -Tyr

Juicer66
09-03-2021, 05:40 AM
The US sure has a problem which I suspect only a huge revolution can solve .

Trouble is any successful revolution must have clear majority Sheeple support or it fails .

And that is why the MSM should always have been the main and most immediate target .

Why the 'right' ( in the Biblical sense ? ) has not been eliminating an endless number of CIA hack puppets and traitors is beyond my understanding .Over at least the last five years .

It is a key area for criticism of Trump . He was right to use Twitter and showmanship to commandeer popular support . But it was never backed up with permanent disablement of the Fake Media .

Ultimately you can only fight fire with fire and endless Twitter good copy did not put , example , CNN out of business or make sure that ultimate figureheads went on permanent holiday .

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 10:58 AM
....we know who and what they are....and the things "They" call us:

"I'm a Nazi, I'm a white supremacist, I'm the American Taliban, I can't keep up with these name-

calling cry babies.

....And here I thought I was just a American Tax paying citizen"