PDA

View Full Version : That "ISIS-K planner" that the US hit with a missile...

Russ
09-02-2021, 08:27 PM
What's with the story from a couple of days ago when the US "took out an ISIS-K 'planner' with a missile"? This "ISIS-K planner" is never identified.

Did we really take out an ISIS-K "planner", or did Biden just desperately tell the military to "take out some Afghani somewhere, quick before I get impeached!". Does ISIS even have "planners"?

How much you bet that some Afghani shepherd was out minding the flocks when a missile blew him to bits?

Black Diamond
09-02-2021, 08:41 PM
What's with the story from a couple of days ago when the US "took out an ISIS-K 'planner' with a missile"? This "ISIS-K planner" is never identified.

Did we really take out an ISIS-K "planner", or did Biden just desperately tell the military to "take out some Afghani somewhere, quick before I get impeached!". Does ISIS even have "planners"?

How much you bet that some Afghani shepherd was out minding the flocks when a missile blew him to bits?

I would guess ISIS has some kind of planners. But I also would guess Biden just took a shot to say he did something.
Biden would be more vulnerable to the 25th amendment than impeachment imo. Problem is his handlers if you will don't like Harris.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2021, 08:47 PM

Probably the sold out corrupt, idiot biden had the military take out a target that the Taliban-- wanted-- eliminated.
Anything to make it look like he is tough, fully engaged and a true badass.
Anything to try to distract from his miserable failure as President.--Tyr

Juicer66
09-03-2021, 04:28 AM

Your scepticism is fully justified, imo , and I suspect with good reasons it is garbage -- from the moment that names were withheld .

This has full bearing on the matter :-

There are now suddenly all kinds of allegations that the Taliban are doing this or that bad. These are mostly based on hearsay and no or very little evidence is presented. Don't believe them without direct confirmation from original sources.

The launch of Amrullah Saleh and Ahmed Massoud as leaders of a new resistance against the Taliban must have been long prepared. One does not get op-ed space in the Washington Post and several big European papers just some

three days after Kabul falls without some lead time and without serious 'western' backing.

While Saleh is an old CIA spy Ahmed Massoud has been prepared by the Brits (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Massoud):
After finishing his secondary school education in Iran, Massoud spent a year on a military course at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.In 2012, he commenced an undergraduate degree in War Studies at King's College London where he obtained his bachelor's degree in 2015. He obtained his master's degree in International Politics from City, University of London in 2016.

The type of disinformation campaign combined with the well prepared launch of the 'resistance campaign', allegedly with SAS trained Afghan soldiers (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9909029/Armed-guerrilla-resistance-led-deposed-vice-president-forming-Afghanistan-Russia-says.html), and the regional op-ed placements let me conclude that he is run by the Brits.

They are quite excellent in their 'strategic communication' disinformation business.