PDA

View Full Version : Taliban sweep by US Blue Angels

Juicer66
09-04-2021, 07:24 AM
http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2021/09/extremely-fast-ufo-passing-fighter-jets.html
Video 1.30 seconds

By jove . That was really fast .

I did not see it at all until they ran it in slow motion .

Was it the Taliban rubbing salt in or Sleepy doing a runner ?

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 09:50 AM
``...The UFO is present on 9 images

I do not know the length of a jet fighter, let's say 10 meters, to calibrate the scene

The UFO made something like 1km within 9/30 fps , so, it is about One third of a second

...this means, the UFO makes 3km/s or 10 000 km/hour``

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faN3p5uCukg&t=89s

Juicer66
09-04-2021, 11:15 AM

I do not know the length of a jet fighter, let's say 10 meters, to calibrate the scene

The UFO made something like 1km within 9/30 fps , so, it is about One third of a second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faN3p5uCukg&t=89s

Your calculations seem smart or are you fooling us all ?

But if you are right that is definitely not from Homo Sapiens .Be it Russian , Chinese or Team GB . And certainly beyond third world ex power the US !!

Neither is it some natural phenomenon .

Seems they must be right about a base off San Diego or in Antarctica . Or Arcturus . Hope they don't think we are a tasty snack .

SassyLady
09-04-2021, 12:26 PM
It's a bug flying in front of camera

Mr. P
09-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Nothing more than a flying insect or small bird that passed close to the camera. :laugh:

Juicer66
09-04-2021, 01:00 PM
It's a bug flying in front of camera

Must be a bug if our resident experts say so , even though it is at least 10 metres in length as calculated by our ex NASA Long Term Guy . Big Bug not Bed Bug .

One of the three non Homo Sapiens that always get the big PR --- the Mantids , nasty pieces of work by reputation .One on this Forum I suspect .

jimnyc
09-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Folks from the UK are gullible as fuck. :laugh:

Juicer66
09-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Folks from the UK are gullible as fuck. :laugh:

I have never once been Gullible before , during or after a fuck .

Though frankly such language is frowned on where we live . Used by foreigners and common people I am told .

SassyLady
09-04-2021, 03:46 PM
Must be a bug if our resident experts say so , even though it is at least 10 metres in length as calculated by our ex NASA Long Term Guy . Big Bug not Bed Bug .

One of the three non Homo Sapiens that always get the big PR --- the Mantids , nasty pieces of work by reputation .One on this Forum I suspect .

Seriously? If a bug flys within an inch of the camera lens it will seem huge in relation to background.

Even experts know this.

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 03:51 PM
I have never once been Gullible before , during or after a fuck .

Though frankly such language is frowned on where we live . Used by foreigners and common people I am told .

"Juicy...Now thats funny...Thank you....:laugh:"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-dB7i4XIAQmSwb?format=jpg&name=small

icansayit
09-04-2021, 05:22 PM
So. With that in mind. Not to spoil any fun, or ruin any conspiracy theory junkies day. Since I had several U.S. Navy Pilots who lived on our old neighborhood less than 2 miles from a Major Navy Jet Base.
Without giving anything away here. Would any of those junkies believe how they have been played?

Today, I think we call it "Getting Punked". None-the-less. EVEN Well trained, Annapolis grads who became the BEST OF THE BEST flyers....Love to have a few laughs at the expense of the Uninformed.

I'll leave it there. By the way. I have seen nearly 30 years of annual BLUE ANGEL performances....OVER MY FORMER HOME.

Thanks for listening.

Juicer66
09-04-2021, 06:29 PM
So. With that in mind. Not to spoil any fun, or ruin any conspiracy theory junkies day. Since I had several U.S. Navy Pilots who lived on our old neighborhood less than 2 miles from a Major Navy Jet Base.
Without giving anything away here. Would any of those junkies believe how they have been played?

Today, I think we call it "Getting Punked". None-the-less. EVEN Well trained, Annapolis grads who became the BEST OF THE BEST flyers....Love to have a few laughs at the expense of the Uninformed.

I'll leave it there. By the way. I have seen nearly 30 years of annual BLUE ANGEL performances....OVER MY FORMER HOME. Thanks for listening.

60 Navy pilots made numerous reports of the 2015 UFO/USO activity . Plus photos and radar back up .

They occur all the time and all over the planet .

But obviously lots of Consensus Gullibles feel safer if they come up with Conspiracy theories like bugs on the lens -- as if experts do not know how to analyse for such

eventualities in seconds .

The shots taken by Navy boys on the Nimitz in 2004 of USOs are the most remarkable I have seen . Big circular bugs as big as a football pitch that have been tracked

underwater innumerable times and shot dropping into the ocean and emerging from it .

Obviously big Dragon Flies or Flying Sea Foxes . Believe what keeps you happy and that you can handle without a required change of underwear . :cool:

icansayit
09-04-2021, 06:33 PM
60 Navy pilots made numerous reports of the 2015 UFO/USO activity . Plus photos and radar back up .

They occur all the time and all over the planet .

But obviously lots of Consensus Gullibles feel safer if they come up with Conspiracy theories like bugs on the lens -- as if experts do not know how to analyse for such

eventualities in seconds .

The shots taken by Navy boys on the Nimitz in 2004 of USOs are the most remarkable I have seen . Big circular bugs as big as a football pitch that have been tracked

underwater innumerable times and shot dropping into the ocean and emerging from it .

Obviously big Dragon Flies or Flying Sea Foxes . Believe what keeps you happy and that you can handle without a required change of underwear . :cool:

Feel free to think, and say whatever you want. I'll put my 30 years up against your DOUBTS any time you like. It is refreshing to see how accurate I was in identifying the easy prey.:laugh:

Juicer66
09-04-2021, 06:44 PM

They reckon that you are trolling the down trodden Consensus Gullibles , our ex NASA Guy .

They claim they know lots of 30 feet bugs that can fly several thousand miles a hour .

You know the types --- they will tell you that a Covid virus exists and then stand there with their mouths wide open , unable to tell you where , when and isolated by whom .

Conspiracy Theorists actually .

Am amazed that Jane has not claimed that they belong to senior Dumbocrat party members and that Sleepy is a visiting guide from the Orion constellation .

Hot Dogger
12-10-2021, 02:45 AM
That's clearly a bird flying about 30 feet off the ground from maybe 100 feet away, so it's just an optical illusion.