PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Markwayne Mullin: Biden admin lying about Afghanistan

Gunny
09-04-2021, 11:28 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/markwayne-mullin-afghanistan-us-citizens-biden-lying

An interesting read. Apparently, non-Biden Admin personnel need not try and assist :rolleyes: The people elected by the People don't have a Right to know what's going on.

SassyLady
09-04-2021, 05:19 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/markwayne-mullin-afghanistan-us-citizens-biden-lying

An interesting read. Apparently, non-Biden Admin personnel need not try and assist :rolleyes: The people elected by the People don't have a Right to know what's going on.
He said they're trying to get people out but not everyone will get out and people are and will die.

JakeStarkey
09-05-2021, 12:05 AM

Biden admits nothing of the sort.

Non-admin individuals in and out of government, including Congressional reps and senators, have no right to interfere.

Gunny
09-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Biden admits nothing of the sort.

Non-admin individuals in and out of government, including Congressional reps and senators, have no right to interfere.Incorrect. Interfering with the Biden Administration destroying the US would be one's Constitutional Right and duty.

the humanitarian portion of my brain housing group answers to God, not Biden and I'll do as I damned will please regardless the bumbling fools protestations and encourage others to do so as well. He can't get the job done.

Not only can he not get the job done, he's lying to the American people. Exposing the Chief Executive of the US's lies to the people is also one's Constitutional Right and duty.

JakeStarkey
09-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Incorrect. Interfering with the Biden Administration destroying the US would be one's Constitutional Right and duty.

the humanitarian portion of my brain housing group answers to God, not Biden and I'll do as I damned will please regardless the bumbling fools protestations and encourage others to do so as well. He can't get the job done.

Not only can he not get the job done, he's lying to the American people. Exposing the Chief Executive of the US's lies to the people is also one's Constitutional Right and duty.

You indeed have free will, so when you break the law be willing to accept the consequences.

Gunny
09-05-2021, 12:08 PM
You indeed have free will, so when you break the law be willing to accept the consequences.There are always consequences when doing the right thing goes against a leftist government.

JakeStarkey
09-05-2021, 01:17 PM
There are always consequences when doing the right thing goes against a leftist government.
... or a criminal, rightist government.

LongTermGuy
09-05-2021, 03:34 PM
... or a criminal, rightist government.

...Or a lying butt-hurt ....TDS leftist..criminal ..posing as Democrat goverment....

JakeStarkey
09-05-2021, 05:01 PM
...Or a lying butt-hurt ....TDS leftist..criminal ..posing as Democrat goverment....
You sound so light weight, lightweight.

The Trumpers suffer from a combination of TDS/BDS. The Orange Doofus is not coming back as President.

Gunny
09-05-2021, 05:10 PM
... or a criminal, rightist government.Fact is, regardless which side of the street you decide to claim as your own, if the US Government and/or one of its billions of bureaucratic stooge agencies decides it's going after you, you better have enough money to move to and live in a country with no extradition treaty with the US or you are toast. Even then, the thugs in DC have no qualms about flexing muscle to get their hands on you, extradition treaty or no.

Then there's the fact that this Administration specifically has declared anyone question it right wing extremist, and declared itself Constitutional even though its actions clearly are not.

One Congressman was (R), and one was (D). Both Iraq War vets. My guess is the Dems will just pretend to not hear it until it goes away which won't be long since the MSM appears to be on top of its queues.