PDA

View Full Version : For FJ

SassyLady
09-06-2021, 01:10 PM
I know you like to debunk pretty much anything that's posted regarding covid. I challenge you to watch this documentary and let me know if any of its true.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/plandemic-2-full-version-uncensored-2020_A18PnZl11BV9liK.html

fj1200
09-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I'm not going to watch that. I can probably summarize it by saying that there are true things in it but that those true things will be construed into things that are not true. They'll probably fish around the edges of things that are true and make extensions from there that are not true or accurate or blown completely out of proportion.

Mr. P
09-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I'm not going to watch that. I can probably summarize it by saying that there are true things in it but that those true things will be construed into things that are not true. They'll probably fish around the edges of things that are true and make extensions from there that are not true or accurate or blown completely out of proportion.

Damn, that sounds just like the CDC to me! :laugh:

Juicer66
09-06-2021, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=SassyLady;989042]I know you like to debunk pretty much anything that's posted regarding covid. I challenge you to watch this documentary and let me know if any of its true[ QUOTE]

That video is far too long for a Compliance Gullible .

They tend to have very low attention spans .Anything more than 10 minutes and they start to twitch and mumble .

And they detest peer reviewed reports and facts .

Any number of unwanted outcomes are always coincidences and his latest drivel is believing in and quoting Fuct Checkers .

Other than that , Happy days are here again .

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 03:07 PM
I haven't watched it...

But the first was debunked and the lead woman (Judy Mikovits) that mainly did the first one is a little too wacky for my liking.

Juicer66
09-06-2021, 03:18 PM
I haven't watched it...

But the first was debunked and the lead woman (Judy Mikovits) that mainly did the first one is a little too wacky for my liking.

You failed to mention the detail rebuttal I penned .

She is an acknowledged world expert and I would like to hear about any wacky stories you have heard or believe .Name one .

She has not put a foot wrong in 18 months -- scientifically -- but you seem consumed with Fauci type sniping . None of which stands up to any sensible challenge .

By" luck and coincidence "she has got every step of the saga 100% right so far which is why I and others are sitting back and waiting for the next steps of the disaster to follow

in the next few weeks .

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 03:20 PM
You failed to mention the detail rebuttal I penned .

She is an acknowledged world expert and I would like to hear about any wacky stories you have heard or believe .Name one .

She has not put a foot wrong in 18 months -- scientifically -- but you seem consumed with Fauci type sniping . None of which stands up to any sensible challenge .

By" luck and coincidence "she has got every step of the saga 100% right so far which is why I and others are sitting back and waiting for the next steps of the disaster to follow

in the next few weeks .

Look up her name here on the board, or search for judy mikovits under my posts. Posted quite a few, much stuff for you to deny!

Juicer66
09-06-2021, 03:47 PM
Look up her name here on the board, or search for judy mikovits under my posts. Posted quite a few, much stuff for you to deny!

I asked for one Jimmy and you simply waffled .

SassyLady
09-06-2021, 03:57 PM
I haven't watched it...

The documentary addresses why she has been vilified. And, it leans heavily on how everyone relies on fact checker who are themselves shills for CDC and WHO.

In an effort to stay open minded I watched it. The interviewer talks with several experts in the field of propaganda. It's more about that than covid.

I challenge anyone to actually watch the entire video and then have a discussion about it rather than summarily dismissing it because MSM shut down one expert.

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 04:00 PM
I asked for one Jimmy and you simply waffled .

Nope. Just as often you are too lazy to even post a link for your source material, now you're too lazy to do a 5 second search here. Ok with me as I'm not trying to convince anyone of my position.

Juicer66
09-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Nope. Just as often you are too lazy to even post a link for your source material, now you're too lazy to do a 5 second search here. Ok with me as I'm not trying to convince anyone of my position.

You are still waffling , Jimmy .

It does not matter if I am the world's leading idiot and totally disorganised .

I asked for one of her errors .Not one of my alleged .

Am still waiting .

If you think I am full of it , let's take your first area of disagreement . But I will tell you now , I know a hell of a lot about this subject .

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 04:13 PM
The documentary addresses why she has been vilified. And, it leans heavily on how everyone relies on fact checker who are themselves shills for CDC and WHO.

In an effort to stay open minded I watched it. The interviewer talks with several experts in the field of propaganda. It's more about that than covid.

I challenge anyone to actually watch the entire video and then have a discussion about it rather than summarily dismissing it because MSM shut down one expert.

Is Judy in charge of and speaking throughout part 2?

The checking in the first was from many sources. But prior to that is what I am mainly interested in, and she has has went too far for my liking.

Judy was discredited on some papers and conclusions. She said at one point that 50 million may die from the virus, in the first of the series. There is a TON to be learned about that side of her career with some searching, here or a search engine of your choosing.

I know that this DOES NOT automatically discredit anything in part 2 of this series, which is why I mentioned that from the get go. I WILL watch it later as I did the first when I have enough time to set aside, probably this evening after dinner. :)

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 04:15 PM
You are still waffling , Jimmy .

It does not matter if I am the world's leading idiot and totally disorganised .

I asked for one of her errors .Not one of my alleged .

Am still waiting .

If you think I am full of it , let's take your first area of disagreement . But I will tell you now , I know a hell of a lot about this subject .

Sorry, it was recently posted by myself. I'm not an errand boy to do your searching. And like I said, if you choose not to do so here or elsewhere, then I hardly give a shit.

There are tons from her, and quite a few posted here. Call me wrong for not doing your searching on that, feel free to call me wrong for you not doing so. I still won't give a shit either way.

Juicer66
09-06-2021, 04:53 PM
Sorry, it was recently posted by myself. I'm not an errand boy to do your searching. And like I said, if you choose not to do so here or elsewhere, then I hardly give a shit.

There are tons from her, and quite a few posted here. Call me wrong for not doing your searching on that, feel free to call me wrong for you not doing so. I still won't give a shit either way.

You pinned yourself into into a corner . Which I did not enjoy .

But this is the most important subject for any discussion . Millions could die and I suspect they will .

Look at VAERS and European plus UK equivalents and they indicate only a small part of what is happening .

Do you really believe that many millions have died , been permanently injured and disabled by coincidence ? Already ?

Look at the facts and like Sherlock look only at them and do not presuppose conclusions .

SassyLady
09-06-2021, 04:56 PM

The checking in the first was from many sources. But prior to that is what I am mainly interested in, and she has has went too far for my liking.

Judy was discredited on some papers and conclusions. She said at one point that 50 million may die from the virus, in the first of the series. There is a TON to be learned about that side of her career with some searching, here or a search engine of your choosing.

I know that this DOES NOT automatically discredit anything in part 2 of this series, which is why I mentioned that from the get go. I WILL watch it later as I did the first when I have enough time to set aside, probably this evening after dinner. :)

They mention her and give a link to the first interview but she's not the focus of this documentary. More about CDC, WHO, the pharmaceutical companies, etc.

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 05:24 PM
They mention her and give a link to the first interview but she's not the focus of this documentary. More about CDC, WHO, the pharmaceutical companies, etc.

Ok great, that will make it much more interesting to me right off the bat. I'll give it a good listening to later!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2021, 07:06 PM

Judy was discredited on some papers and conclusions. She said at one point that 50 million may die from the virus, in the first of the series.

Did she specify a timeline on that?
My thinking is that it is possible between those that die from the actual virus in the next?? numbers of years, and those that --may also die-- from the cure in the x- number of coming years-- worldwide???
Since both of those numbers are at present time unknown and incalculable for 10 /15/ 20 years in the future......
One must remember the effect of multiplying by x-number of years..
Nobody can know the number and yes--it could be that high, imho.. but I think it is not very likely....--Tyr

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Did she specify a timeline on that?
My thinking is that it is possible between those that die from the actual virus in the next?? numbers of years, and those that --may also die-- from the cure in the x- number of coming years-- worldwide???
Since both of those numbers are at present time unknown and incalculable for 10 /15/ 20 years in the future......
One must remember the effect of multiplying by x-number of years..
Nobody can know the number and yes--it could be that high, imho.. but I think it is not very likely....--Tyr

I think it was supposed to be the first year?

Here is the story on that statement:

Unfounded claim that 50 million Americans would die from COVID-19 vaccine

Several social media users are sharing a two-minute video featuring an interview with Judy Mikovits in which she alleges that “at least 50 million Americans would die, probably from the first dose” if a COVID-19 vaccine was mandated for the whole population. This claim is unfounded.

Different iterations of the video have at least 130,000 views on YouTube and over 6,000 shares on Facebook as of June 22, 2020. Examples of the posts are visible here (https://www.facebook.com/jason.christoff.12/posts/10219591107740646) , here , here. (old links no longer work but for the first one)

Rest - https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-mikovits-vaccine-50-idUSKBN23U2FL

icansayit
09-06-2021, 08:32 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oHk8nn0nw18/hqdefault.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ocasio-cortez-stop-making-me-look-stupid-i-can-do-it-myself.jpg?resize=500%2C414&ssl=1