PDA

View Full Version : Biden Call With Ghani Exposes Treachery And Deception

Gunny
09-06-2021, 01:16 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:38 AM PT – Sunday, September 5, 2021A Reuters story that reported on a leaked transcript of a July 23 call between Joe Biden and then Afghan President Ashraf Ghani revealed Biden encouraging Ghani to distort the circumstances in Afghanistan. It also exposed another Biden lie. One America’s Scott Wheeler has more.
https://www.oann.com/biden-call-with-ghani-exposes-treachery-and-deception/video at link

Won't see this on MSM. Biden just flat-out lied. Hard to deny when it's his ugly mug, and his voice telling the People of the US one thing, while having an entirely different discussion with Ghani.

JakeStarkey
09-06-2021, 03:01 PM
This is false media, OANN, that makes Breitbart look left of CNN.:laugh:

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 03:02 PM
I learned of this a week or 2 back - and as expected and as usual - the MSM is ignoring it. :rolleyes:

SassyLady
09-06-2021, 04:12 PM
I learned of this a week or 2 back - and as expected and as usual - the MSM is ignoring it. :rolleyes:

And those that do report it are dismissed or vilified by leftists like Starkey.

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 04:17 PM

Often, yes, but we still know the truth. Enough facts add up on a multitude of sites and not difficult to find the facts and truth. Some one the left either refuse to face them, or know what they are and ignore them.

JakeStarkey
09-06-2021, 05:06 PM

... because it is not in context.

SassyLady
09-06-2021, 05:19 PM
... because it is not in context.

How so? What is your source for the proper context?

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 05:30 PM
This is false media, OANN, that makes Breitbart look left of CNN.:laugh:

You wouldn't know facts if they bit you in your ass, regardless of site. All you do is laugh and deflect from every topic you come across. Never address topics. Kinda useless, unless someone wants a little comedy relief here and there.

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 05:32 PM
How so? What is your source for the proper context?

Nothing this one ever says is in proper context. One sentence lame replies. A dumbed down version of petey.

JakeStarkey
09-06-2021, 07:12 PM
I am no more a leftist than you are a responsible rightist.

OANN is part of the BLM: big lie media

SassyLady
09-06-2021, 07:37 PM
I am no more a leftist than you are a responsible rightist.

OANN is part of the BLM: big lie media
You still didn't answer my question.