PDA

View Full Version : Temporary ‘Knife Control’ In New Zealand After Stabbing

Gunny
09-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Typical left wing stupidity. A foreigner from Sri Lanka stabs someone so New Zealanders who've done nothing can't get knives:rolleyes: This is actually dumber than the handgun control nuts in this country.

Not to mention the fact NZ has lax immigration control and the idiot stabber was in country on forged docs.

Everything wrong with this picture is not the knife.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:04 PM PT – Sunday, September 5, 2021Knives and scissors have been removed from supermarket shelves in New Zealand after a recent stabbing attack. Supermarket chain Countdown said on Saturday, a partial “knife control” would be in effect for several weeks to prevent stabbing attacks going forward.
This decision came after a Sri Lankan national injured six people at a Countdown location in Auckland last Friday. Authorities said the attacker was inspired by the Islamic State to carry out the attack.

he left-wing cabinet of Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has admitted loose immigration enforcement allowed the attacker to live in New Zealand.
“My understanding is that in the process of investigation into the terrorist, it was discovered that some of the documents that he had used in order to get his refugee status looked to have been fabricated,” explained Deputy Prime Minister Grant Robertson. “It was on the basis that Immigration New Zealand began to look into his refugee status.”
Several other supermarket chains also removed knives from their shelves over the weekend. It remains unclear when this self-imposed “knife control” would end.
https://www.oann.com/temporary-knife-control-in-new-zealand-after-stabbing/

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 03:04 PM
They will just keep banning everything used in crimes and will never get it.

Juicer66
09-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Till proved otherwise I believe this cow is a junior Deep State operative and under orders to run a test market before hoped for wider expansion .

As mentioned several times before , she is a Bliar protogee and like him will do anything to move upward .

Have not checked the details ( being honest ) because it just stinks of being False Flag , no doubt run by Crisis Actors . I have seen too many .

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 04:40 PM
:cuckoo: