PDA

View Full Version : Biden Seems More Determined to Fight Texas Than the Taliban

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 03:34 PM
There is no "seems" on this one - he IS outright doing so. So much has went wrong in Afghanistan and now with hostages and more still. And yet he speaks out and is furious about abortion limitations in Texas. Prioritizing the ability to snuff out children over the ability to help rescue Americans.

As in 'No Americans left behind' which is exactly what he has done.

---

Biden Seems More Determined to Fight Texas Than the Taliban

During a brief question-and-answer period on Friday, President Joe Biden explained that he rejects science showing that human life begins at conception. He added that while he respects Americans who believe that life begins at conception, he still disagrees.

“I am a strong supporter of Roe v. Wade, number one,” Biden said. “I respect people who don’t support Roe v. Wade. I respect their views. I respect those who believe life begins at the moment of conception and all, I respect that. Don’t agree, but I respect that.”

Biden’s words are a departure from his prior stances. For example, during a 2015 interview he explained, “I’m prepared to accept that the moment of conception is a human life and being.”

During his disastrous 2012 vice presidential debate against Paul Ryan, Biden said, “With regard to abortion, I accept my church’s position on abortion. Life begins at conception. That’s the church’s judgment. I accept it in my personal life.”

Why the flip-flop?

Early in his presidential campaign, Biden received intense backlash from pro-abortion zealots, left-wing activists, and fellow Democrats, causing a transparent shift.

While Biden expressed support for Roe two years ago, he still endorsed the Hyde Amendment, the long-standing ban on using federal funding for abortions.

Within 24 hours of reaffirming that support for Hyde, Biden caved, telling a group of Democrat donors that he could “no longer support” the amendment. He blamed Republicans, of course.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ari-j-kaufman/2021/09/06/biden-seems-more-determined-to-fight-texas-than-the-taliban-n1476297

JakeStarkey
09-06-2021, 05:07 PM
pjmedia?

:laugh:

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 05:28 PM
pjmedia?

:laugh:

You offer nothing but stench, stinky. https://i.imgur.com/5qnzMTj.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2021, 06:55 PM
There is no "seems" on this one - he IS outright doing so. So much has went wrong in Afghanistan and now with hostages and more still. And yet he speaks out and is furious about abortion limitations in Texas. Prioritizing the ability to snuff out children over the ability to help rescue Americans.

As in 'No Americans left behind' which is exactly what he has done.

---

Biden Seems More Determined to Fight Texas Than the Taliban

During a brief question-and-answer period on Friday, President Joe Biden explained that he rejects science showing that human life begins at conception. He added that while he respects Americans who believe that life begins at conception, he still disagrees.

“I am a strong supporter of Roe v. Wade, number one,” Biden said. “I respect people who don’t support Roe v. Wade. I respect their views. I respect those who believe life begins at the moment of conception and all, I respect that. Don’t agree, but I respect that.”

Biden’s words are a departure from his prior stances. For example, during a 2015 interview he explained, “I’m prepared to accept that the moment of conception is a human life and being.”

During his disastrous 2012 vice presidential debate against Paul Ryan, Biden said, “With regard to abortion, I accept my church’s position on abortion. Life begins at conception. That’s the church’s judgment. I accept it in my personal life.”

Why the flip-flop?

Early in his presidential campaign, Biden received intense backlash from pro-abortion zealots, left-wing activists, and fellow Democrats, causing a transparent shift.

While Biden expressed support for Roe two years ago, he still endorsed the Hyde Amendment, the long-standing ban on using federal funding for abortions.

Within 24 hours of reaffirming that support for Hyde, Biden caved, telling a group of Democrat donors that he could “no longer support” the amendment. He blamed Republicans, of course.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ari-j-kaufman/2021/09/06/biden-seems-more-determined-to-fight-texas-than-the-taliban-n1476297

That is because he is a corrupt , lying piece of shit and a sold out bastard from decades back....
As are about 99.9 % of these ignorant, brainwashed modern dems/libs traitors ...--Tyr

JakeStarkey
09-06-2021, 07:15 PM
You and your mates are such light weights, but you do try with your bumbling and stumbling arguments, that jumble and crumble apart. :laugh:

You offer nothing but stench, stinky. https://i.imgur.com/5qnzMTj.gif

jimnyc
09-06-2021, 07:20 PM
You and your mates are such light weights, but you do try with your bumbling and stumbling arguments, that jumble and crumble apart. :laugh:

Sure thing, Stink Machine. https://i.imgur.com/4Oy5fIE.gif

LongTermGuy
09-06-2021, 08:08 PM

Try some intelligent answers instead of insults....and you will be given the same...Act like a fool...and you will be treated like one...