PDA

View Full Version : Top Scientist Claims Anthony Fauci ‘Untruthful’ About Chinese Lab Research

jimnyc
09-07-2021, 10:42 AM
I have not read the actual documents yet myself.

---

Top Scientist Claims Anthony Fauci ‘Untruthful’ About Chinese Lab Research

The U.S. government contributed funding to controversial gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, a report alleged Monday.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the chief medical advisor to Democrat President Joe Biden, has previously denied the National Institute of Health [NIH] has ever funded such research.

The Intercept reported 900 new pages of previously undisclosed information from the NIH, which The Intercept obtained through a a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, that the EcoHealth Alliance used federal grant money to fund dangerous bat coronavirus research in the Chinese labs. The Intercept reported: (https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/)

The bat coronavirus grant provided the EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans. Even before the pandemic, many scientists were concerned about the potential dangers associated with such experiments.

The grant proposal acknowledges some of those dangers: “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/09/07/report-top-scientist-claims-anthony-fauci-untruthful-about-chinese-lab-research/

NEW DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH AT CHINESE LAB

More than 900 pages of materials related to US.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

NEWLY RELEASED DOCUMENTS provide details of U.S.-funded research on several types of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. The Intercept has obtained more than 900 pages of documents detailing the work of EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory. The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as project updates relating to EcoHealth Alliance’s research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic.

The documents were released in connection with ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health. The Intercept is making the full documents available to the public.

“This is a road map to the high-risk research that could have led to the current pandemic,” said Gary Ruskin, executive director of U.S. Right To Know, a group that has been investigating the origins of Covid-19.

One of the grants, titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” outlines an ambitious effort led by EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak to screen thousands of bat samples for novel coronaviruses. The research also involved screening people who work with live animals. The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed. The documents raise additional questions about the theory that the pandemic may have begun in a lab accident, an idea that Daszak has aggressively dismissed.

The bat coronavirus grant provided EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans. Even before the pandemic, many scientists were concerned about the potential dangers associated with such experiments. The grant proposal acknowledges some of those dangers: “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”

Rest - https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

JakeStarkey
09-07-2021, 10:43 AM
The 'top scientist' is untruthful about Faucci.

jimnyc
09-07-2021, 10:46 AM
The 'top scientist' is untruthful about Faucci.

You are a joke. This is all you offer, never anything of value. Just deny things without even reading them.

Ignore button on you soon. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
09-07-2021, 10:57 AM
I was initially surprised that The Intercept pulled the FOI and unleashed this, being a garbage leftist outlet.

But then Glenn Greenwald, who left there a year ago, explained that the purpose of their FOI pursuit on this was to go after Rand Paul and vindicate Fauci in those Senate inquiries a couple of months ago. Whoops!

Funny when accidental journalism happens.

And now to hit Fauci with perjury - he was under oath when he lied to the Senate.

jimnyc
09-07-2021, 10:59 AM
I was initially surprised that The Intercept pulled the FOI and unleashed this, being a garbage leftist outlet.

But then Glenn Greenwald, who left there a year ago, explained that the purpose of their FOI pursuit on this was to go after Rand Paul and vindicate Fauci in those Senate inquiries a couple of months ago. Whoops!

Funny when accidental journalism happens.

And now to hit Fauci with perjury - he was under oath when he lied to the Senate.

To me, sources and such can suck - but the facts that are in them are what matters. If its factual and can be verified, then at least the article in question is ok with me.

NightTrain
09-07-2021, 11:08 AM
To me, sources and such can suck - but the facts that are in them are what matters. If its factual and can be verified, then at least the article in question is ok with me.

Right. Kudos to The Intercept for actually publishing a bombshell that revealed the opposite of what the intended narrative was to be.

At least there's one person still there with a shred of integrity left in that festering pit of moonbats. Or, I suppose it's possible that it was too big to pass up - have they ever been relevant in their attempts to mimic CNN or MSNBC? Big scoops like this one are fevered fantasies for outfits like this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2021, 11:20 AM
I have not read the actual documents yet myself.

---

Top Scientist Claims Anthony Fauci ‘Untruthful’ About Chinese Lab Research

The U.S. government contributed funding to controversial gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, a report alleged Monday.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the chief medical advisor to Democrat President Joe Biden, has previously denied the National Institute of Health [NIH] has ever funded such research.

The Intercept reported 900 new pages of previously undisclosed information from the NIH, which The Intercept obtained through a a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, that the EcoHealth Alliance used federal grant money to fund dangerous bat coronavirus research in the Chinese labs. The Intercept reported: (https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/)

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/09/07/report-top-scientist-claims-anthony-fauci-untruthful-about-chinese-lab-research/

NEW DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH AT CHINESE LAB

More than 900 pages of materials related to US.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

NEWLY RELEASED DOCUMENTS provide details of U.S.-funded research on several types of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. The Intercept has obtained more than 900 pages of documents detailing the work of EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory. The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as project updates relating to EcoHealth Alliance’s research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic.

The documents were released in connection with ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health. The Intercept is making the full documents available to the public.

“This is a road map to the high-risk research that could have led to the current pandemic,” said Gary Ruskin, executive director of U.S. Right To Know, a group that has been investigating the origins of Covid-19.

One of the grants, titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” outlines an ambitious effort led by EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak to screen thousands of bat samples for novel coronaviruses. The research also involved screening people who work with live animals. The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed. The documents raise additional questions about the theory that the pandemic may have begun in a lab accident, an idea that Daszak has aggressively dismissed.

The bat coronavirus grant provided EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans. Even before the pandemic, many scientists were concerned about the potential dangers associated with such experiments. The grant proposal acknowledges some of those dangers: “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”

Rest - https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

Dr. Falsey-- should be both prosecuted and seriously persecuted as well..-- ;)
SOB is pure lying scum and someday should be brought into a true legal court of law where true justice should be administered unto the POS.
In my idea, in my mind , a fair outcome would be - a firing squad and that would be the appropriate verdict handed down/sanctioned by a legal court....
The guy is a criminal and has caused many deaths ....--Tyr

SassyLady
09-07-2021, 12:19 PM
It'll be interesting how long Google or Wikipedia leaves this info available for the public.

jimnyc
09-07-2021, 01:55 PM
The NY Post chimes in as well.

As does Rand Paul once again.

---

Wuhan lab documents show Fauci ‘untruthful’ about gain-of-function research: critics

Dr. Anthony Fauci has been accused by critics of lying after newly released documents appear to contradict his claims that the National Institute of Health did not fund gain-of-function research at China’s Wuhan lab.

Senator Rand Paul led the criticism against Fauci on Tuesday after the documents, obtained by The Intercept, detailed grants given to EcoHealth Alliance — the nonprofit that funneled federal funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research.

Included in the trove of documents is a previously unpublished grant proposal that EcoHealth Alliance, which is run by Peter Daszak, filed with Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease.

Fauci has repeatedly insisted that NIH funding of the Wuhan lab does not constitute as “gain-of-function” research, which modifies the biological agent, and in the case of a virus, could increase its transmissibility or virulence.

“Surprise surprise – Fauci lied again. And I was right about his agency funding novel Coronavirus research at Wuhan,” Sen. Paul tweeted after the documents were made public.

https://i.imgur.com/60FPf77.png

The grant proposal included in the documents was for a project titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” which involved screening thousands of bat samples, as well as people who worked with live animals, for novel coronaviruses, the outlet said.

The $3.1 million grant was awarded for a five-year period between 2014 and 2019. After the funding was renewed in 2019, it was suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020.

The grant directed $599,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research.

https://i.imgur.com/e9W5PMR.png

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/09/07/wuhan-lab-documents-show-fauci-untruthful-about-research-critics/

JakeStarkey
09-07-2021, 02:06 PM
You are a joke. This is all you offer, never anything of value. Just deny things without even reading them.

Ignore button on you soon. :rolleyes:

You use 'voo doo' media reports that ignores contextualization.

You are deeply invested in confirmation bias and could recognize a balanced discussion that does not
conform to your opinions.

:)

jimnyc
09-07-2021, 05:27 PM

You are deeply invested in confirmation bias and could recognize a balanced discussion that does not

And you are just clueless there, Stinky. https://i.imgur.com/um92zpA.gif

SassyLady
09-07-2021, 08:21 PM

Prove it.

Juicer66
09-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Francis Boyle -- as respected a person universally as anybody else anywhere -- told you everything 18 months ago .

And did a long detailed interview on , of all places , Infowars -- my team monitor everything .

Saudi ( first patients ) to Fort Detrick , then to Chapel Hill ( weaponisation ) _ ( Fauci ) --- Wuhan ( weaponisation ) via Fauci who obtained funds -- Australia for HIV cut ins , weaponisation ) -- back to Wuhan .

Probably then distributed by Military personnel involved in the Military World Championships at Wuhan in October 2019 .

Likely prime cause , US elements ( CIA ) working for Deep State . CCP heavily involved .

It's old news . Very old .

MSM just ignored it .

Russ
09-08-2021, 02:35 PM
Rand Paul has been accusing Anthony Fauci for a long time of funding the very Wuhan-lab Covid research that created this pandemic, and Fauci has been vehemently denying Rand Paul's accusations and calling Rand Paul the liar.

It was easy to spot Fauci as the liar, though, because Fauci always carefully phrased his statements when denying things. Fauci would always say he never funded "gain of function" Covid research, but never made any unequivocal statement about not funding any testing at all at the Wuhan lab. I'm sure in Fauci's mind he thinks there is some technicality that makes all his Wuhan-lab Covid virus research not count as "gain of function", even though the end result was that the virus gained a lot of function.

The fact that Fauci is responsible for funding much of the Wuhan Covid testing that created this global pandemic explains why he always pushed the idea that the virus evolved naturally instead of coming from the Wuhan lab. Was he trying to be a truthful scientist? No-o-o-o-o. He was doing nothing more than trying to cover his lying ass. If people believe the virus is natural, then they might not investigate the Wuhan lab, and Fauci's role in creating the global pandemic might not come to light.

I used to think Fauci was a valuable virologist, but now I think that is overshadowed by him being a liar and having a big part in the deaths of millions of people. Its probably time for him to start hiring lawyers.

jimnyc
09-08-2021, 03:47 PM
And the media has so far ignored the entire story. I hope Rand Paul or someone else calls him back into congress again, since it appears he lied to them.

Gunny
09-08-2021, 09:26 PM
He needs to hang by his balls with piano wire. Or have gain of function shit tested on his worthless ass.

Black Diamond
09-08-2021, 09:29 PM
He needs to hang by his balls with piano wire. Or have gain of function shit tested on his worthless ass.

Rosenberg his ass.

JakeStarkey
09-10-2021, 08:40 AM
I am making a mental list of the posters here who have been working really hard to shift the blame from the unvaccinated and unsafe to anyone else they can find.

These people are to me are worse than the unvaccinated, playing a hideous and dangerous game that causes more death.

NightTrain
09-10-2021, 09:17 AM
I am making a mental list of the posters here who have been working really hard to shift the blame from the unvaccinated and unsafe to anyone else they can find.

These people are to me are worse than the unvaccinated, playing a hideous and dangerous game that causes more death.

Explain how an unvaccinated person is more dangerous than a vaccinated person.

NightTrain
09-10-2021, 09:22 AM

Gosh, Jake, and what are going to do with your list? Stamp your feet and disapprovingly sip your soy latte? Post something disparaging on social media? :laugh:

I love it when a leftist makes threats. I get a mental image of a toy poodle yapping at a 200 pound malemute.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 01:02 PM

Really? Looks to me like you're the one trying to shift blame from a virus given gain of function in a China lab with Fauci's knowledge to anyone that disagrees with your blind obedience to an administration that couldn't tell its ass from a hole in the ground.

Awesome.

SassyLady
09-10-2021, 06:29 PM

Hey Jake ... which Vax did you get? And when?

I mean ... so I can take your name off my list.