PDA

View Full Version : Life Begins at Conception; Life Doesn’t Begin at Conception

jimnyc
09-07-2021, 11:25 AM
I can understand some flip flopping on small subjects, but with something SO big and so personal, how do you change your stance in such a short amount of time? Probably because he's losing his marbles, but also could be pressure from others.

---

Life Begins at Conception; Life Doesn’t Begin at Conception

(CNSNews.com) - President Joe Biden has changed his position on the basic scientific fact of whether human life begins at conception.

The science is unalterable: At conception a new and genetically unique human being begins his or her life.

In the vice presidential debate that Biden had with then-Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin on Oct. 12, 2012, Biden said that he accepted the fact that life begins at conception—but insisted on characterizing that scientific fact as “the church’s judgment.”

“With regard to abortion, I accept my church's position on abortion as a, what we call, a de fide doctrine. Life begins at conception in the church's judgment. I accept it in my personal life,” said Biden.

But at a press conference today—Sept. 2, 2021—Biden said that he does not agree that life begins at conception.

“I respect people who think that—who don’t support Roe v. Wade. I respect their views. I respect them, those who believe life begins at the moment of conception and all. I respect that. Don’t agree, but I respect that,” Biden said.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/joe-biden-life-begins-conception-life-doesnt-begin-conception

Abbey Marie
09-07-2021, 11:43 AM
And yet he still goes to mass at a local church here. A friend of mine told me Biden leaves before Communion, though. I’ll bet the church told him not to take Communion.

Juicer66
09-07-2021, 12:04 PM
I thought everybody knows it starts at forty . Not long now .

JakeStarkey
09-07-2021, 02:08 PM
The OP is false.

fj1200
09-07-2021, 02:29 PM
The OP is false.

Ummmm, how? Seems the OP shows biden taking the opposite sides of the same issue. But if you're referring to "life begins at conception" when other time would it begin?

icansayit
09-07-2021, 02:49 PM
The OP is false.

In your case. Since you are not a living, intelligent member of a qualified order to exist as an accident of nature.

Since you do not qualify. YOU were not conceived...you were an accident meant to be a JOKE.

JakeStarkey
09-07-2021, 03:15 PM
In your case. Since you are not a living, intelligent member of a qualified order to exist as an accident of nature.

Since you do not qualify. YOU were not conceived...you were an accident meant to be a JOKE.

Yes, podjo, you are projecting your mental and emotional inadequacy onto me because the truth makes you cry like a little girl.

Once you are willing to give Mom and kiddo an 18 year head start on life for a start, I will believe you mean it instead of being a demonish follow of Lucifer.

icansayit
09-07-2021, 03:53 PM
Yes, podjo, you are projecting your mental and emotional inadequacy onto me because the truth makes you cry like a little girl.

Once you are willing to give Mom and kiddo an 18 year head start on life for a start, I will believe you mean it instead of being a demonish follow of Lucifer.

NOTHING TO PROJECT. You just can't stand being told the truth. The name calling is comical, but typical Leftist of you. You should talk to whoever left you survive the abortion.