PDA

View Full Version : Who can the GOP run in 2024 for President?

JakeStarkey
09-09-2021, 02:13 PM
You know, polls are almost generally meaningless until the final weeks before an election and even then they can be problematic.

Who does the GOP have that they think could beat Biden?

'Insult My Wife' Cruz? 'Death Sentence DeSatan' DeSantis? They have almost no chances to pull in any solid numbers of moderates and independents.

Which leaves who?

I hope the voters get a real choice.

Biden vs. some other clown is no choice, it's just politics as usual. My friend wants a poll of who in the GOP would beat Biden and the name can't rhyme with Bump.

icansayit
09-09-2021, 03:18 PM
Not only most of the members of DP are more qualified than SLEEPY, but we all know
EVEN A HAM SANDWICH could beat Biden. The Dems will only have AOC, PELOSI, And Chucky CHEESE Schumer to run by then...all TOTAL FAILURES in their own right.
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/842965036b4b242daeadb57ad0345ad1176e1482/595_595_3773_2264/master/3773.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShNahCRD9-bwBVdYKfKD74oRHWQ3cjc0O6Gg&usqp=CAU

fj1200
09-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Just about anyone would beat biden. Or harris...

JakeStarkey
09-09-2021, 04:28 PM
If the GOP keep those attitudes ^^^ up, 2024 is a slam dunk Dem victory for the WH.

Any of the Dem candidates in 2020 would have beat Trump.

fj1200
09-09-2021, 04:34 PM
If the GOP keep those attitudes ^^^ up, 2024 is a slam dunk Dem victory for the WH.

Any of the Dem candidates in 2020 would have beat Trump.

The (D)oddering fool barely beat the (R)ambling buffoon in a pandemic year with the economy tanking amid social unrest. In 3 years he'll be even more (D)oddering. The problem with the Dems is that they don't have much of a bench to fall back on and several Rep governors who have plenty of success to run on.

Gunny
09-09-2021, 09:03 PM
I think the Republicans are going to make it hard on themselves and everyone else and end up with Trump on the ticket.

Just the messenger :)

Black Diamond
09-09-2021, 09:25 PM
I think the Republicans are going to make it hard on themselves and everyone else and end up with Trump on the ticket.

Just the messenger :)

Yeah DeSantis is the only one with any shot at all at defeating trump in the first round.

JakeStarkey
09-10-2021, 08:43 AM
Yeah DeSantis is the only one with any shot at all at defeating trump in the first round.

The Dems would love to face Trump again.

fj1200
09-10-2021, 09:12 AM
The Dems would love to face Trump again.

He's probably the only one they could beat.

darin
09-10-2021, 09:49 AM
Doesn't matter - now that voting fraud is accepted and goes unpunished or even not-investigated, there's no way a Republican can win.

SassyLady
09-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Doesn't matter - now that voting fraud is accepted and goes unpunished or even not-investigated, there's no way a Republican can win.
Well, maybe if Republicans suddenly become more corrupt than democrats and start buying off those who perpetrate election fraud.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 12:41 PM
Yeah DeSantis is the only one with any shot at all at defeating trump in the first round.Scratch DeSantis or Abbott. They have gone against the grain of the WH narrative, the MSM, and the uneducated, frightened little sheeple. At this point because of their stance on masks, they are losing or have lost moderates.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 12:43 PM
The Dems would love to face Trump again.Are you kidding? They've tried their damnedest to tag Trump with whatever bullshit they can sling at him to disqualify him. That's spelled "S-C-A-R-E-D".

Trump is only an issue because of the Trump haters on the right. Not anything the left has.

JakeStarkey
09-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Those who believe the "Big Lie or Big Steal" are now in the small minority, so, yes, Dems want Trump running again.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Those who believe the "Big Lie or Big Steal" are now in the small minority, so, yes, Dems want Trump running again.I see you have even more baseless, inaccurate labels.

Biden is definitely a big lie. Nothing but a fraud. A Barrack Obama SEAL Team 6 doll like he was there :laugh:

Tell me, Jake, why do you hate your country so?

jimnyc
09-10-2021, 01:41 PM
After watching Biden and Harris for 4 years, Americans will be ready to vote for a dead monkey for president over either of them, or a remote controlled rat, maybe Stubbs the mayor from Talkeetna, Alaska, even though I think he's dead now, the bum I always see by Shop Rite looks great in comparison....

And if actual people? Basically anyone will remove those idiots.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 01:42 PM
After watching Biden and Harris for 4 years, Americans will be ready to vote for a dead monkey for president over either of them, or a remote controlled rat, maybe Stubbs the mayor from Talkeetna, Alaska, even though I think he's dead now, the bum I always see by Shop Rite looks great in comparison....

And if actual people? Basically anyone will remove those idiots.I thought Pelosi IS the RC rat?

Black Diamond
09-10-2021, 01:53 PM
Scratch DeSantis or Abbott. They have gone against the grain of the WH narrative, the MSM, and the uneducated, frightened little sheeple. At this point because of their stance on masks, they are losing or have lost moderates.

Could someone In a wheelchair become president today?

Gunny
09-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Could someone In a wheelchair become president today?Had Prez in a wheelchair before. The MSM at the time hid that as best they could from the public.

I never think about Abbott being in a wheelchair and he's been a good Governor. He's going against the common myth of the mask. People blindly want to believe their blanky will save them from the boogeyman. They are afraid for their lives and he's taking away their blanky.

Perception IS reality.

Black Diamond
09-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Had Prez in a wheelchair before. The MSM at the time hid that as best they could from the public.

I never think about Abbott being in a wheelchair and he's been a good Governor. He's going against the common myth of the mask. People blindly want to believe their blanky will save them from the boogeyman. They are afraid for their lives and he's taking away their blanky.

Perception IS reality.

I would vote for him. I just wonder if it would be harder to win today than in 1932, 1936, 1940, 1944 (whew)

Gunny
09-10-2021, 02:07 PM
I would vote for him. I just wonder if it would be harder to win today than in 1932, 1936, 1940, 1944 (whew)For being in a wheelchair?

We already have a President with an empty skull and strings to articulate HIS limbs so I don't see why not. A wheelchair isn't a disqualifier to me.

The elft wouldn't have to resort to attacking his wheelchair. Not that I'd put it past them. They can attack his record which is decidedly anti-left and decidedly successful.

icansayit
09-10-2021, 02:11 PM
For being in a wheelchair?

We already have a President with an empty skull and strings to articulate HIS limbs so I don't see why not. A wheelchair isn't a disqualifier to me.

The elft wouldn't have to resort to attacking his wheelchair. Not that I'd put it past them. They can attack his record which is decidedly anti-left and decidedly successful.

We all know, the Dems are not beyond STOOPING so low...they would accuse Abbott of DUI or SPEEDING in his Wheelchair...and the 9TH CIRCUS COURT would decided in their favor.:laugh::laugh:

Gunny
09-10-2021, 02:24 PM
We all know, the Dems are not beyond STOOPING so low...they would accuse Abbott of DUI or SPEEDING in his Wheelchair...and the 9TH CIRCUS COURT would decided in their favor.:laugh::laugh:

I wouldn't put the party that brags about how much it does for the disabled attacking his wheelchair. What's another hypocrisy to them at this point?

Credit where it is due: The Dems DO keep the mentally disabled employed :halo9: