PDA

View Full Version : How much does BIDEN and the RADICAL Dems want AMERICANS NOT TO SEE?

icansayit
09-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Before I settled here in Virginia with the Navy. I lived less than TWENTY miles from everything you will see in this video. Bear in mind. Philadelphia, Pa. is just like Pittsburg, L.A., New York, Baltimore, San Francisco, Portland, and countless other cities controlled (Uncontrolled) by Democrat Politicians.
THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER RETURN TO PENNSYLVANIA or MY HOME TOWN.
As I painfully watched this entire video. I suddenly remembered where I had seen poverty that bad before. When I was still in the Navy. One of the Navy flights I took from Naples, It. toward my last ship in the Persian Gulf stopped in Mombasa on the East Coast of Africa. At least there in the cardboard box lined roads...there wasn't as much trash all over the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqQ6-ANjL4

Gunny
09-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Before I settled here in Virginia with the Navy. I lived less than TWENTY miles from everything you will see in this video. Bear in mind. Philadelphia, Pa. is just like Pittsburg, L.A., New York, Baltimore, San Francisco, Portland, and countless other cities controlled (Uncontrolled) by Democrat Politicians.
As I painfully watched this entire video. I suddenly remembered where I had seen poverty that bad before. When I was still in the Navy. One of the Navy flights I took from Naples, It. toward my last ship in the Persian Gulf stopped in Mombasa on the East Coast of Africa. At least there in the cardboard box lined roads...there wasn't as much trash all over the place.

Africa is not a nice place. Look at all the Dems have done for them over the past 60 years :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2021, 05:31 AM

Reality-
The true harvest of the dem's handiwork.....
A truly sickening video .. of what a degraded state is allowed when dems are in charge.
Allowed simply because they created it...-Tyr

If dems get their way-- all areas will look like that, imho.
As it is a natural process --called --decay...
And that is the crop that they seed into the corrupt soil they create...-Tyr

Juicer66
09-10-2021, 06:17 AM
See beyond the Dumbocrats -- filth though they are . In essence New Nazi street operatives .

This has come from 40 or more years planned infiltration -- probably directly stemming from WW2 Project Paper Clip consequences but latterly operationally handled largely

by the criminal CCP .Forget the theatre of Communism -- that is just for lower order Gullibles .

You have specifically been targeted :-

1- Adrenochrome for the Shakers --- money coming from international trafficking

2 . Poppy death --- handled by the rogue factions within the CIA

3 Fentanyl --- handled by the CCP

4. Opiates in general .

5 The inoculations which are Killer Shots -- Covid itself is just theatre to get you to 'vaccines ' and fear .

Add in the takeover of education and the complete control of MSM and you have the perfect recipe for producing a level four world power , ripe for total control and further manipulation .

Time for the Normies to awake and fight .

Surf Fishing Guru
09-10-2021, 08:40 AM

I was born and raised in South Jersey (Cherry Hill) but met my wife, married and moved to Philly (Mayfair) in 1986. It was a nice neighborhood, White, working class, well kept and cohesive. Section 8 and welfare ruined it.

I moved out when I retired in 2015 never to look back but I wanted to stay in PA. I always hunted and fished in the area of Lake Nockamixon and always saw myself living in the area and we found a nice rancher on a couple acres and I live a stone's throw from the lake, bald eagles fly over my yard.

The area I live is very Republican, the school district has been in the news for resisting the recent mandates from Wolf, allowing parents to claim exemptions from the mask mandate. US flags fly on most houses and when I hear gunfire close to my house I don't bless myself, praying for the victim like I did in Philly, I lament that someone is having fun and I'm not there . . .

Philly is an example of what uncontested Democrat rule begets. I realize the cancer is expanding but I'm not willing to move out to Idaho or the Dakota's to be insulated from it; it would kill me to be so far from the ocean. Virginia, especially the Northeastern part is suffering the same disease and it has taken over the state government. At least in PA the Republicans hold the majorities in both legislative assemblies; all is not lost yet.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 12:19 PM
I was born and raised in South Jersey (Cherry Hill) but met my wife, married and moved to Philly (Mayfair) in 1986. It was a nice neighborhood, White, working class, well kept and cohesive. Section 8 and welfare ruined it.

I moved out when I retired in 2015 never to look back but I wanted to stay in PA. I always hunted and fished in the area of Lake Nockamixon and always saw myself living in the area and we found a nice rancher on a couple acres and I live a stone's throw from the lake, bald eagles fly over my yard.

The area I live is very Republican, the school district has been in the news for resisting the recent mandates from Wolf, allowing parents to claim exemptions from the mask mandate. US flags fly on most houses and when I hear gunfire close to my house I don't bless myself, praying for the victim like I did in Philly, I lament that someone is having fun and I'm not there . . .

Philly is an example of what uncontested Democrat rule begets. I realize the cancer is expanding but I'm not willing to move out to Idaho or the Dakota's to be insulated from it; it would kill me to be so far from the ocean. Virginia, especially the Northeastern part is suffering the same disease and it has taken over the state government. At least in PA the Republicans hold the majorities in both legislative assemblies; all is not lost yet.

Heard that.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Heard that.

There's hope, so much is different once one comes out from under the shadow of those urban, Democrat-run hellholes.

Look at these fine but sassy patriotic Shanksville, Pennsylvania youth, giving Xiden a warm welcome and a photo-op for him to remember (well, at least until he hears the ice cream truck drive by).

Those smiles on the kid's faces aren't that wide because they are meeting President Puddinghead, just look at the hat's and shirts they are wearing!

And maybe a waiver can be granted to allow Secret Service to go maskless .. . Isn't part of their effectiveness their ability to be unobtrusive, unnoticed?

What absurd theater . . .

SassyLady
09-13-2021, 01:15 AM
Wow ... did he not see what they were wearing?

Surf Fishing Guru
09-13-2021, 09:03 AM
Wow ... did he not see what they were wearing?

The question is, didn't his handlers see what they were wearing . . .

Every weekend there are more and more clips of Joe Biden's ability to unite America . . .

At college football and Pro-games . . . Even Yankees and Mets fans in NY City, coming together, it's a beautiful thing!

https://twitter.com/PhantomShitlord/status/1437239297606832137

SassyLady
09-13-2021, 12:35 PM
The question is, didn't his handlers see what they were wearing . . .

Every weekend there are more and more clips of Joe Biden's ability to unite America . . .

At college football and Pro-games . . . Even Yankees and Mets fans in NY City, coming together, it's a beautiful thing!

https://twitter.com/PhantomShitlord/status/1437239297606832137
Those kids were having a blast punking Biden. Maybe his handlers and SS saw and wanted him to be humiliated. . One can only hope. Either that or he was overcome with his sniffing addiction and didn't care what they were wearing.