PDA

View Full Version : So???

MtnBiker
09-10-2021, 05:08 PM
The president signed an executive order to mandate you become vaccinated and declare to your employer.

When is he going to create an executive order to have a person declare how they voted?

Gunny
09-10-2021, 05:13 PM
I only regret I can un-vaccinate myself. Don't hold your breath until I get another. Biden can shove his royal decree up his ass.

JakeStarkey
09-10-2021, 05:55 PM
Those who don't work or are retired do not have to worry about this.

Curious to see how the courts find this.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 06:36 PM
Time to look into a better scope. Hunting season is right around the corner.

NightTrain
09-10-2021, 06:43 PM
The president signed an executive order to mandate you become vaccinated and declare to your employer.

When is he going to create an executive order to have a person declare how they voted?

Yup. The senile shithead can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

Imagine being so confused as to start a civil war to distract from the horrific display in Afghanistan. I knew they were desperate, but this is appalling.

Yeah, Gunny, I'd un-vax if I could, as well. I'll be damned if I get a booster shot because of this ass clown giving US citizens orders.

Gunny
09-10-2021, 06:46 PM
Yup. The senile shithead can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

Imagine being so confused as to start a civil war to distract from the horrific display in Afghanistan. I knew they were desperate, but this is appalling.

Yeah, Gunny, I'd un-vax if I could, as well. I'll be damned if I get a booster shot because of this ass clown giving US citizens orders.What have I constantly said over the years? The only enemy the Dems can handle are the citizens of the US because most are law abiding.

Some not so much. King George and his redcoats can go fuck themselves.

Juicer66
09-11-2021, 04:31 AM
Suppose both are deliberate pushes toward a targeted break down . Two pieces of a total one view puzzle .

How I would laugh if the Chinese have arranged to pick up the conveniently left equipment and use it for their troops in Mexico and Canada plus rearming the domestic

terrorist group ANTIFA .After a paint job etc

And sleeper cells in every big city .

Then it all starts to make much better sense . If you are a Chicom .

fj1200
09-11-2021, 08:19 AM
Those who don't work or are retired do not have to worry about this.

Curious to see how the courts find this.

biden will get slapped down and Chevron (https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/chevron_deference) will be further narrowed by SCOTUS.