PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Flip-Flops on herself and her hubby..

-Cp
09-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Not a shock here at all:

Sen. Hillary Clinton scored with a Democratic audience last night by contradicting her husband's belief that a terrorist could be tortured to foil an imminent plot - but what observers didn't know is she was contradicting herself, too.

"It cannot be American policy, period," Clinton (D-N.Y.) told debate moderator Tim Russert, who asked if there should be a presidential exemption to allow the torture of a terror chieftain if authorities knew a bomb was about to go off, but didn't know where it was.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/09/26/2007-09-26_hillary_flipflops_contradicts_bill___her.html

Hagbard Celine
09-27-2007, 01:50 PM
She changed her opinion on an issue to something YOU think is right. You're nothing more than a partisan hack. You've made up your mind already so the fact that you're rebuking a candidate for adopting one of YOUR views and that this pov is lost on you isn't surprising.

-Cp
09-27-2007, 01:57 PM
She changed her opinion on an issue to something YOU think is right. You're nothing more than a partisan hack. You've made up your mind already so the fact that you're rebuking a candidate for adopting one of YOUR views and that this pov is lost on you isn't surprising.

Whoa... why do you hate so much? It wasn't me who wrote this news story..... wow.... lay off the meds man...

Hagbard Celine
09-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Whoa... why do you hate so much? It wasn't me who wrote this news story..... wow.... lay off the meds man...

"Not a shock here at all" What is that? Is that your idea of objectivity? You're such a yokel. "Hate?" Please. I'd have guessed by now you'd know I wouldn't waste my time. Overestimated you again :dunno:

actsnoblemartin
09-27-2007, 05:40 PM
but hagard, I have seen her change her mind so many times, that a 15 year old girl, is more sure of her opinions. I dont trust hillary, if that makes me a partisan hack, so be it.

Yurt
09-27-2007, 07:45 PM
So should politicians not be allowed to change their mind?