PDA

View Full Version : "F Joe Biden!" Chants and Signs Increasing

NightTrain
09-12-2021, 03:16 PM
I was chuckling about this last week, but it's really picking up steam after that brilliant decision to try his hand as a senile version of Fidel Castro demanding US citizens comply with his wishes.

At sporting events around the country, crowds are chanting what most of us are thinking.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/12/bad-news-for-biden-the-chanting-movement-against-him-continues-n441929

Yesterday, Biden was walking with 0bama and Clinton at Ground Zero in NYC, and suddenly dashed off to the rope.

I can only assume that he was attempting to sniff a kid, and as he lurched closer the crowd begain booing & heckling him. No confirmed sniffings, but if he missed, it was a close call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1L8aZqJ4M

Later he was complaining about seeing signs along the road displaying the latest catchphrase.

I think he'd better get used to it. The way things are going, these will be the Good Ol' Days as far as his popularity. I suppose he can take comfort in the fact that he won't remember any of it when he wakes up.

Gunny
09-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Biden has done more harm to getting people to get a vaccination than he has good.

Kathianne
09-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Biden has done more harm to getting people to get a vaccination than he has good.
Hell, he's pissed off pro-vax folks.

Gunny
09-12-2021, 07:55 PM
He'll, he's passed off pro-vax folks.True. Nobody likes to be told what to do by idiots. Especially ME. I'll rebel against a free pill that grows hair if you tell me I have to take it.

I have to stay focused on the issue itslef, not the assclowns surrounding it or I would do whatever went against their foaming at the mouth, backwards, political crap.

Abbey Marie
09-12-2021, 11:20 PM
He'll, he's passed off pro-vax folks.

Isn’t that something? It’s true.

JakeStarkey
09-13-2021, 05:56 AM
Nah.

emancipated penguin
09-13-2021, 09:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9VN5NZFD94

jimnyc
09-13-2021, 10:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9VN5NZFD94

Interesting - same IP as "the_D_girl"

Aka supposed to be Gabby's daughter. :laugh::rolleyes:

fj1200
09-13-2021, 11:01 AM
^A strong opening post though. I see good things from that one. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
09-13-2021, 11:42 AM
Interesting - same IP as "the_D_girl"

Aka supposed to be Gabby's daughter. :laugh::rolleyes:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah, no one but Gabby ever claimed she was smart. Except Gabby herself, of course.

What's this one - her 8th sock account? I've lost track.

Did you know she went to a very prestigious university? In California? It was very exclusive, you know. Not just anyone could attend.

gabosaurus
09-13-2021, 12:14 PM
Excuse me dears, but I believe you are mistaken. My daughter should be in class now. In college. You know, that place where intelligent people congregate. I doubt she is trolling DP. And if she was, I doubt she would post a rap video. Kind of an uncultured cheap shot, don't you think? ---------------------> Here is a suggestion -- instead of taking shots at my kid, perhaps you should trying bragging on your own. If, indeed, you have anything that is worth bragging about. Perhaps you don't. If that is the case, please continue with your normal schedule of delusional TrumpWorld ramblings. The Gateway Pundit needs your support in these troubled times. :cool:

SassyLady
09-13-2021, 12:24 PM
Gabs .. even my grade school grandkids have phones on them during school. Are you saying your adult daughter doesn't check her phone and post while she's on campus?

Hard to believe.

And, you must be here fairly often to catch this thread.. where someone posted that it might be your daughter. Didn't think you were following everything so closely here.

Literally 2 hours after original post. It's Monday .. are you not working anymore?

jimnyc
09-13-2021, 12:43 PM
Excuse me dears, but I believe you are mistaken. My daughter should be in class now. In college. You know, that place where intelligent people congregate. I doubt she is trolling DP. And if she was, I doubt she would post a rap video. Kind of an uncultured cheap shot, don't you think? ---------------------> Here is a suggestion -- instead of taking shots at my kid, perhaps you should trying bragging on your own. If, indeed, you have anything that is worth bragging about. Perhaps you don't. If that is the case, please continue with your normal schedule of delusional TrumpWorld ramblings. The Gateway Pundit needs your support in these troubled times. :cool:

Sure, sure, with 2 different IP addresses already matching the others - and you just HAPPEN to appear moments after "your daughter" is outed again.

No one is taking a shot at your kid - but rather these lame antics pretending to be her. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
09-13-2021, 12:44 PM
Sure, sure, with 2 different IP addresses already matching the others - and you just HAPPEN to appear moments after "your daughter" is outed again.

No one is taking a shot at your kid - but rather these lame antics pretending to be her. :rolleyes:
^^^
Patience of Job.

NightTrain
09-13-2021, 01:44 PM

Except it wasn't your kid - if you even have one.

No, it was you doing your normal thing pretending to be other people according to what voice is driving you at the moment.

The funny thing about you is that you lie so much that you can't even keep your multiple personality disorder characters straight. It's always like witnessing a slow-mo highway crash. Fascinating and discomforting simultaneously.

Can we see your 'student' personality again soon? He was amusing.

Your Huntington Beach personality was fun, too. The myriad of lies that one spouts provided endless hours of entertainment.

Have you met JakeStarkey yet? He's receiving beatdowns and educations just like you have in the past. He's only displaying one personality so far, though. I call it 'stupid moonbat' personality. He likes to corner himself by saying very stupid things right out of the gate and then double down - you've got a lot in common right there. Have you two met?

Black Diamond
09-13-2021, 02:25 PM
Except it wasn't your kid - if you even have one.

No, it was you doing your normal thing pretending to be other people according to what voice is driving you at the moment.

The funny thing about you is that you lie so much that you can't even keep your multiple personality disorder characters straight. It's always like witnessing a slow-mo highway crash. Fascinating and discomforting simultaneously.

Can we see your 'student' personality again soon? He was amusing.

Your Huntington Beach personality was fun, too. The myriad of lies that one spouts provided endless hours of entertainment.

Have you met JakeStarkey yet? He's receiving beatdowns and educations just like you have in the past. He's only displaying one personality so far, though. I call it 'stupid moonbat' personality. He likes to corner himself by saying very stupid things right out of the gate and then double down - you've got a lot in common right there. Have you two met?

Do you smell an online relationship?

NightTrain
09-13-2021, 04:22 PM
Do you smell an online relationship?

I believe there's someone for everyone. Even for libs.

Suggest both work through their gender confusion first, before the topic of mating arises. That'll get ugly.

gabosaurus
09-13-2021, 05:35 PM
Thank you NT. It is always entertaining to read the latest litany of lies from the Wasilla village idiot. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I was arranging some last minute voter fraud in the California recall election. We always work hard on those things. :cool: -----------> I notice that neither you or Jim took me up on my offer to brag on your own kids instead of bashing mine. It leads me to believe that you are either ashamed of them or you don't have any. I am quite proud of mine. -----------------> Are you acquainted with how a free proxy works? They are quite popular with trolls who don't want to spring for VPNs. Anyone can post from anywhere and they show up as the same location. Perhaps that information has yet to show up in your small, secluded locale. Just because DP only has half dozen or so active posters doesn't mean trolls can't find it. I have been told that DP is occasionally mentioned on Gab (the message board) and Telegram. -------------------> Why would my daughter bother to post here? DP doesn't reach a wide audience. The only reason why she ever came here was to read Tyr's prose. The rest of you are "lame old people who worship Trump." Which rules out intelligent discourse for the most part. Yes, Sassy, I do indeed have a job. I am not retired like many of you. I do manage to look in once or twice a day, when things get slow or I am waiting for someone or something. My daughter's phone is usually on silent most of the day. As is mine. ------------------------> Yes, my "Huntington Beach personality" is quite fun. I have always enjoyed it and will continue to do so. Likely a much better time than your Alaska personality or Jim's New Rochelle personality. --------------> It's been fun, but the time has come to take my lame antics to a different location. Wishing you all a wonderful day. :cool:

Gunny
09-13-2021, 05:44 PM
Thank you NT. It is always entertaining to read the latest litany of lies from the Wasilla village idiot. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I was arranging some last minute voter fraud in the California recall election. We always work hard on those things. :cool: -----------> I notice that neither you or Jim took me up on my offer to brag on your own kids instead of bashing mine. It leads me to believe that you are either ashamed of them or you don't have any. I am quite proud of mine. -----------------> Are you acquainted with how a free proxy works? They are quite popular with trolls who don't want to spring for VPNs. Anyone can post from anywhere and they show up as the same location. Perhaps that information has yet to show up in your small, secluded locale. Just because DP only has half dozen or so active posters doesn't mean trolls can't find it. I have been told that DP is occasionally mentioned on Gab (the message board) and Telegram. -------------------> Why would my daughter bother to post here? DP doesn't reach a wide audience. The only reason why she ever came here was to read Tyr's prose. The rest of you are "lame old people who worship Trump." Which rules out intelligent discourse for the most part. Yes, Sassy, I do indeed have a job. I am not retired like many of you. I do manage to look in once or twice a day, when things get slow or I am waiting for someone or something. My daughter's phone is usually on silent most of the day. As is mine. ------------------------> Yes, my "Huntington Beach personality" is quite fun. I have always enjoyed it and will continue to do so. Likely a much better time than your Alaska personality or Jim's New Rochelle personality. --------------> It's been fun, but the time has come to take my lame antics to a different location. Wishing you all a wonderful day. :cool:You protest too much. Give it a rest :rolleyes:

jimnyc
09-13-2021, 05:52 PM
Thank you NT. It is always entertaining to read the latest litany of lies from the Wasilla village idiot. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I was arranging some last minute voter fraud in the California recall election. We always work hard on those things. :cool: -----------> I notice that neither you or Jim took me up on my offer to brag on your own kids instead of bashing mine. It leads me to believe that you are either ashamed of them or you don't have any. I am quite proud of mine. -----------------> Are you acquainted with how a free proxy works? They are quite popular with trolls who don't want to spring for VPNs. Anyone can post from anywhere and they show up as the same location. Perhaps that information has yet to show up in your small, secluded locale. Just because DP only has half dozen or so active posters doesn't mean trolls can't find it. I have been told that DP is occasionally mentioned on Gab (the message board) and Telegram. -------------------> Why would my daughter bother to post here? DP doesn't reach a wide audience. The only reason why she ever came here was to read Tyr's prose. The rest of you are "lame old people who worship Trump." Which rules out intelligent discourse for the most part. Yes, Sassy, I do indeed have a job. I am not retired like many of you. I do manage to look in once or twice a day, when things get slow or I am waiting for someone or something. My daughter's phone is usually on silent most of the day. As is mine. ------------------------> Yes, my "Huntington Beach personality" is quite fun. I have always enjoyed it and will continue to do so. Likely a much better time than your Alaska personality or Jim's New Rochelle personality. --------------> It's been fun, but the time has come to take my lame antics to a different location. Wishing you all a wonderful day. :cool:

You are such a liar. So many instances and so many lies/excuses. And this supposed troll just happened to use the same proxy as your daughter. Sure. What's the odds of that happening? Pretty slim. And then you try and mock anyone who busts you in your lame BS. Not one ounce of what you say is the truth. Why you want to make believe you are someone else in order to troll a message board is beyond me.

icansayit
09-13-2021, 05:56 PM

Let me be the first to tell you how really impressed I am (as I am sure many other DP members are too!).
We all understand that COVID isn't anywhere as dangerous to you these days as you continue to fight your NEWSOME battles that have become mere Extensions of the other VIRUS you have had since January of 2017, when Donald Trump brought eternal Ruin to your life when you contracted the Dreaded TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME and SJW...Snowflake Dandruff that simply keeps eating you, and all of your Mysterious Friends alive.

With that in mind. We all know you have a DIRE need to go down with the California Titanic named NEWSOM. We all wish you well as you may need to start TREADING WATER after TUESDAY'S results hit home.
On the other hand. If YOU have succeeded in KEEPING THE FRAUD you happily call your SAVIOR in office to further Destroy the DULL GOLDEN STATE....We all hope you get EVERYTHING YOU CHEATED FOR FROM NOW ON.

Gunny
09-13-2021, 05:57 PM
You are such a liar. So many instances and so many lies/excuses. And this supposed troll just happened to use the same proxy as your daughter. Sure. What's the odds of that happening? Pretty slim. And then you try and mock anyone who busts you in your lame BS. Not one ounce of what you say is the truth. Why you want to make believe you are someone else in order to troll a message board is beyond me.She's a Biden disciple. Get busted out of the gate f-ing up and instead of just admitting it, doubling down on what she's already busted for.

Russ
09-13-2021, 07:01 PM
I was chuckling about this last week, but it's really picking up steam after that brilliant decision to try his hand as a senile version of Fidel Castro demanding US citizens comply with his wishes.

At sporting events around the country, crowds are chanting what most of us are thinking.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/12/bad-news-for-biden-the-chanting-movement-against-him-continues-n441929

Yesterday, Biden was walking with 0bama and Clinton at Ground Zero in NYC, and suddenly dashed off to the rope.

I can only assume that he was attempting to sniff a kid, and as he lurched closer the crowd begain booing & heckling him. No confirmed sniffings, but if he missed, it was a close call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1L8aZqJ4M

Later he was complaining about seeing signs along the road displaying the latest catchphrase.

I think he'd better get used to it. The way things are going, these will be the Good Ol' Days as far as his popularity. I suppose he can take comfort in the fact that he won't remember any of it when he wakes up.

I watched the video and found it heart-warming to see and hear people telling people the truth that he never hears elsewhere.

I also watched the football game video and found myself chanting along with all the insightful college students. That was fun, NT, thanks for posting this! :salute:

Black Diamond
09-13-2021, 07:03 PM
She's a Biden disciple. Get busted out of the gate f-ing up and instead of just admitting it, doubling down on what she's already busted for.

Some people...

Black Diamond
09-13-2021, 07:06 PM
I hope this spreads to all sporting events and can be heard throughout each broadcast.

Gunny
09-13-2021, 08:58 PM
I don't recall, even with Nixon and Carter, Ford for that matter, ever seeing this amount of open disrespect to the President of the US even if he is a wooden puppet with a hollow head.

icansayit
09-13-2021, 09:07 PM
I don't recall, even with Nixon and Carter, Ford for that matter, ever seeing this amount of open disrespect to the President of the US even if he is a wooden puppet with a hollow head.

I think it's finally time that Americans are taking things seriously, and doing no more than all of the RADICAL, SJW, ANTIFA, BLM, LEFTIST, DEMOCRAT, CRYBABIES, and PERPETUAL VICTIMS did while TRUMP was in office.

Remember how they used to say..."What goes around, comes around?"

THE SILENT MAJORITY who always played nice are just using the DEMOCRAT PLAYBOOK against the DEMOCRATS.

And personally. IT FEELS PRETTY GOOD TO ME!

Black Diamond
09-13-2021, 09:37 PM

Are you thinking of chevy chase re Ford?

Black Diamond
09-13-2021, 09:38 PM
I think it's finally time that Americans are taking things seriously, and doing no more than all of the RADICAL, SJW, ANTIFA, BLM, LEFTIST, DEMOCRAT, CRYBABIES, and PERPETUAL VICTIMS did while TRUMP was in office.

Remember how they used to say..."What goes around, comes around?"

THE SILENT MAJORITY who always played nice are just using the DEMOCRAT PLAYBOOK against the DEMOCRATS.

And personally. IT FEELS PRETTY GOOD TO ME!

I totally get that.

NightTrain
09-13-2021, 10:04 PM

Isn't it weird that 'your daughter' would make a sock to post & troll here, just like you? And using the same proxy, too. Such coincidence! How did you know it was her and what proxy she used? :rolleyes:

Did you hit your head recently and forget how to write in paragraphs? Is that the latest cool kid trend there at the inner city public school in Houston?

When you say you're here when you're 'writing for someone' is that code for setting up another sock account for another personality to engage in a bit of unfunny trolling?

And, yes, Gabs! We are quite aware of proxies and their use. It wasn't that long ago when Jim & I were laughing at your first attempts to use one. I remember you and Tailfins were coziness defined as you both muddled through it.

It took you 3 or 4 months to get the hang of using proxies, something that would have taken a normal person 5 minutes, but you stuck it out! Kudos! :thumb:

Black Diamond
09-13-2021, 10:12 PM
Isn't it weird that 'your daughter' would make a sock to post & troll here, just like you? And using the same proxy, too. Such coincidence! How did you know it was her and what proxy she used? :rolleyes:

Did you hit your head recently and forget how to write in paragraphs? Is that the latest cool kid trend there at the inner city public school in Houston?

When you say you're here when you're 'writing for someone' is that code for setting up another sock account for another personality to engage in a bit of unfunny trolling?

And, yes, Gabs! We are quite aware of proxies and their use. It wasn't that long ago when Jim & I were laughing at your first attempts to use one. I remember you and Tailfins were coziness defined as you both muddled through it.

It took you 3 or 4 months to get the hang of using proxies, something that would have taken a normal person 5 minutes, but you stuck it out! Kudos! :thumb:

I believe she's been caught in the past doing this very thing.

NightTrain
09-13-2021, 10:18 PM

Yeah, many times.

She hasn't figured out yet that her level of insanity can't be hidden. It sticks out like a flashing strobe. Normal people can spot damaged goods like that a mile away.

jimnyc
09-14-2021, 12:43 PM

Several times, and this is 100% her too.

There are hundreds if not thousands of programs one can use to go through a proxy server. Then probably 10x that amount using online services. Then each service offers different servers to connect to - and usually many many choices. So hundreds of thousands and likely into the millions, the number of IP addresses from these servers.

So Gabby claims the first was her daughter, and we know the IP address. Then this person posts using the identical proxy server and IP address posts. Also posting in the same style and level of maturity. And not only does Gabby show up to deny this is her daughter, she does so right afterwards - after not having been here for a spell. The odds are pretty slim to none.

And this has not been the first time as you see, she has made this same mistake previously with IP addresses.

And then every time it's the same game - mock those who busted her and act like such actions are beneath her. The level of stupidity is comical.

Gunny
09-14-2021, 12:48 PM
Several times, and this is 100% her too.

There are hundreds if not thousands of programs one can use to go through a proxy server. Then probably 10x that amount using online services. Then each service offers different servers to connect to - and usually many many choices. So hundreds of thousands and likely into the millions, the number of IP addresses from these servers.

So Gabby claims the first was her daughter, and we know the IP address. Then this person posts using the identical proxy server and IP address posts. Also posting in the same style and level of maturity. And not only does Gabby show up to deny this is her daughter, she does so right afterwards - after not having been here for a spell. The odds are pretty slim to none.

And this has not been the first time as you see, she has made this same mistake previously with IP addresses.

And then every time it's the same game - mock those who busted her and act like such actions are beneath her. The level of stupidity is comical. I don't get it. What is the point? Does Gabby think that being Gabby's daughter makes her more likeable or something?

I'm more inclined to go with the premise of the movie "The Three Faces of Eve". :)

icansayit
09-14-2021, 01:09 PM
Like Hollyweirdo actors and politicians.

If you have to pretend to be someone else. That obviously means YOU HATE who you really are.

It's so much easier to pretend because it takes any, and all personal responsibility for your own actions, and simply makes you a total liar.

Gunny
09-14-2021, 01:41 PM
I hope it doesn't go TOO far. Remember where we live. Lay too hard into this jackass and he'll start getting sympathy and the left will be blaming the right for persecuting him.

I AM still amused though :)

JakeStarkey
09-14-2021, 04:53 PM
Goofballs like NightTrain running around acting the idiot are cute to watch.

You will have no trouble with these lightweights.

jimnyc
09-14-2021, 05:02 PM

Hilarious coming from you :laugh:

icansayit
09-14-2021, 05:22 PM

Using the SNOWFLAKE, LIBERAL, SJW, PROGRESSIVE, DEMOCRAT methods from the DNC handbook on stupidity by using the name calling...is way over your empty head.

You really should follow your Day-Care teacher's advice, and stick to Your "ETCH-A-SKETCH".