PDA

View Full Version : Smallpox: The Plague That Humanity Defeated

Gunny
09-12-2021, 06:22 PM
About a 20 minute video. Worth the watch, IMO. Smallpox made covid look like catching a cold. It is interesting to me the parallels that can be made between covid and smallpox. And how smallpox was eventually wiped out. Except for the samples CDC and in Siberia:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay8R3pa7pUw

Gunny
09-12-2021, 06:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5uh1kE_CDM

Gunny
09-12-2021, 06:28 PM
What is the common denominator? A concerted effort by ALL was made to eradicate the viruses. As we are now, I don't see the same fate awaiting covid.

Kathianne
09-12-2021, 07:48 PM
What is the common denominator? A concerted effort by ALL was made to eradicate the viruses. As we are now, I don't see the same fate awaiting covid.
Yep, started with the damn Lancet 'peer reviewed', since retracted claiming MMR was cause of some autism.

Gunny
09-12-2021, 08:02 PM
Yep, started with the damn Lancet 'peer reviewed', since retracted claiming MMR was cause of some autism.I wasn't aware there was a "Ground Zero". I have known the basics to vaccinations since I can't remember so I paid little attention to what started all this crap. Besides politicians, political zealots, experts on the internet/social media, the MSM and whoever else has chimed in, there is science behind all the smoke.

What has really struck me as odd is: if you notice it mentioned in one or both of the videos -- I think it was the polio one for sure -- people couldn't get in line fast enough. You can't start public school here or in FL without both.

People all the way around are just making this harder than it has to be.

NightTrain
09-12-2021, 10:23 PM

No, they'll get it eventually. Polio, Smallpox, Mumps, etc didn't go from research to mass vaccinations in 18 months.
I don't see this bug being any different from all the other victories in a few years.

We're working with what we've got at the moment, flawed as it is - still better than facing the symptoms without it. It'll get improved and upgraded to provide us with immunity at some point.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2021, 10:43 PM
About a 20 minute video. Worth the watch, IMO. Smallpox made covid look like catching a cold. It is interesting to me the parallels that can be made between covid and smallpox. And how smallpox was eventually wiped out. Except for the samples CDC and in Siberia:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay8R3pa7pUw

"" Smallpox made covid look like catching a cold. ""

So was the black death- bubonic plague.
Covid is a mere splinter compared to a giant tree when compared to either of those two.
So why is Covid being treated as if it is as bad or even worse than either of those?
Those refusing the shot are being cautious and understanding that both are a gamble.
That and the fact they see too damn much lying and scamming to get the shot into people..
Those red flags alert many that are not blinded or brainwashed, imho.
Besides in my opinion, only a damn fool trusts government that readedly and blindly.
When you see government with this much fever, force and lying to get the vaccine slammed into all of us-
as quickly as possible, caution becomes the name of the game. As government only truly cares about government
whenever you seing it pretend to care about we citizens that damn much- you know there is something hidden, something very wrong..
Something going on that is not entirely on the up and up, imho.--Tyr

Black Diamond
09-12-2021, 11:46 PM

Well I don't know that there were lies and politicizing going on with polio. And Ike didn't threaten to put people out of work if they didn't get vaccinated.

And as Kath pointed out there weren't people like ten penny and lancet given a microphone as it were.