PDA

View Full Version : Judge denies Trump request to pause rape defamation lawsuit by E. Jean Carroll pendin

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 12:54 PM
POLITICS (https://www.cnbc.com/politics/)Judge denies Trump request to pause rape defamation lawsuit by E. Jean Carroll pending appeal
This is good news. No President is beyond the reach of the law (or of a Chief of the Joint Chief if the President is acting nutty).

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/judge-denies-trump-bid-to-pause-rape-defame-case-by-e-jean-carroll.html

A judge denied a request by a lawyer for former President Donald Trump to pause a lawsuit that accuses him of defaming writer E. Jean Carroll after she alleged he raped her decades ago in New York.
The ruling appears to allow for proceedings and filings to restart in the Manhattan federal district court case, even as Trump and the Department of Justice continue pursuing an appeal of an earlier decision in the case to a higher court.
The DOJ has argued that it should be the sole defendant since Trump was acting as a government employee when he claimed that Carroll was lying and motivated by money when she alleged that he sexually assaulted her in a dressing room in the Bergdorf Goodman department store.

Gunny
09-15-2021, 12:58 PM
POLITICS (https://www.cnbc.com/politics/)Judge denies Trump request to pause rape defamation lawsuit by E. Jean Carroll pending appeal

This is good news. No President is beyond the reach of the law (or of a Chief of the Joint Chief if the President is acting nutty).

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/judge-denies-trump-bid-to-pause-rape-defame-case-by-e-jean-carroll.html

A judge denied a request by a lawyer for former President Donald Trump to pause a lawsuit that accuses him of defaming writer E. Jean Carroll after she alleged he raped her decades ago in New York.
The ruling appears to allow for proceedings and filings to restart in the Manhattan federal district court case, even as Trump and the Department of Justice continue pursuing an appeal of an earlier decision in the case to a higher court.
The DOJ has argued that it should be the sole defendant since Trump was acting as a government employee when he claimed that Carroll was lying and motivated by money when she alleged that he sexually assaulted her in a dressing room in the Bergdorf Goodman department store.

Just more leftist bullshit. Y'all would be dangerous if you weren't such amateurs.

Baseless accusation and he called her a liar. How much tax dollars are being spent on a "he said - she said"?

icansayit
09-15-2021, 03:22 PM

Let's all make Jake feel good. While you waste time reading all of the crap above. JUST REPLACE THE WORD "TRUMP" WITH "JAKE".
Imagine how happy that will make JAKE feel when back in class with the other 3 year olds???

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 03:43 PM
Yup, sticking a pole into Trump's turds and stirring them makes us all realize he is a shitten puppy,

icansayit
09-15-2021, 04:04 PM
Yup, sticking a pole into Trump's turds and stirring them makes us all realize he is a shitten pupply,

JAKE'S TURDS makes Jake a shithead pupply.

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 04:06 PM
Your shittenpupply :) got his ass kicked, with yours in the election.

Still stings, doesn't it.

America is not going to let far conservatarian fascists rule America again.

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 04:09 PM
You folks went too far, and you were punished.

icansayit
09-15-2021, 04:53 PM
Your shittenpupply :) got his ass kicked, with yours in the election.

Still stings, doesn't it.

America is not going to let far conservatarian fascists rule America again.

Jake the shittenpupply applies to every name you can imagine, always fun thinking of YOU.

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 05:02 PM
Jake the shittenpupply applies to every name you can imagine, always fun thinking of YOU.

It's Trump in the hot seat, and you have to defend him. That is shittenpupply stuff right there.:coffee:

icansayit
09-15-2021, 05:05 PM
It's Trump in the hot seat, and you have to defend him. That is shittenpupply stuff right there.:coffee:

"It's JAKE in the hot seat..." Nobody can DEFEND Jake.
This is for you, in reference to whatever you Inhale, or Inject to make you so GULLIBLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWsfrfq69A

Black Diamond
09-15-2021, 05:35 PM
"It's JAKE in the hot seat..." Nobody can DEFEND Jake.
This is for you, in reference to whatever you Inhale, or Inject to make you so GULLIBLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWsfrfq69A

I've always liked that song

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 05:43 PM
Not one person on this Board can or will defend Trump the sex pervert.

Very telling.

icansayit
09-15-2021, 05:50 PM

Very telling.

None of us here have any reason, or intention of DEFENDING YOU. Remember? Every time you use the word TRUMP. We all know to replace that word with JAKE.

So, if you choose to finally grow up, and become a member of the Human Race. You should say really NICE THINGS ABOUT....YOU!

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 06:08 PM
Trump is a pervert. Those who defend perversion are acting like worthless human beings.

icansayit
09-15-2021, 06:11 PM
Trump is a pervert. Those who defend perversion are acting like worthless human beings.

Calling yourself a pervert is even, a little over the top for you. YOU can't defend yourself at all.

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 08:04 PM
Calling yourself a pervert is even, a little over the top for you. YOU can't defend yourself at all.
Trump is a pervert, Icansayit, and when you refuse to condemn him, you condemn yourself. So sad.

icansayit
09-15-2021, 08:45 PM
Trump is a pervert, Icansayit, and when you refuse to condemn him, you condemn yourself. So sad.

Continuing to call yourself a pervert IS condemning YOURSELF. I have no intention of EVER refusing to CONDEMN YOU. You keep asking for it. I always do as I say whether I like it or not.

Keep it coming, anyway you can. The audience must really be laughing so hard at you by now.

We might need to sell tickets to the JAKEY show soon.

By the way. THAT REALLY HURT! (my funny bone)

JakeStarkey
09-15-2021, 09:09 PM
Icansayit is a loony.

He mumbles and fumbles his words.

He supports the Orange Pervert.

What a goofball.

Gunny
09-16-2021, 07:07 PM

Very telling.What's to defend? Another accusation from out of yesteryear that cannot be proven or already would have.

Here's something that's telling: You assume much. Wishing all Democrat politicians would drop dead and die simultaneously has nothing to do with whether or not anyone on this board supports rapists. Prove it and I'll condemn him.

I won't condemn him or anyone else on another leftwingnut rumor and/or baseless accusation.

icansayit
09-16-2021, 07:53 PM
Icansayit is a loony.

He mumbles and fumbles his words.

He supports the Orange Pervert.

What a goofball.

Wow...that really, really hurts Jake. But then I really am amused as you try to prove to yourself how Literally, and Professionally STUPID you really are....ONLY YOU DON'T KNOW IT.

So...thanks again. How's your Day Care Teacher doing when all the others are sleeping like little turds just like you???

JakeStarkey
09-17-2021, 07:52 AM
You are what you are: a goofy loony. You demonstrate it every single day here.

JakeStarkey
09-17-2021, 10:34 AM
Those who defends Trump's perversion are perverts.

Gunny
09-17-2021, 01:01 PM
Those who defends Trump's perversion are perverts.Haven't nticed anyone defending any of "Trump's perversions". I've seen people defend him against bullshit, baseless accusations.

For all the shit the left has thrown at the wall to see if it sticks, not a single thing has stuck. I myself find it amazing that the as expert as the Dems are at abusing the law when not just violating it, they can't manage to find so much as an unpaid parking ticket on this guy. I guess I gave Dems too much credit. I expected him to be set up and screwed NLT 2017.

It isn't like these dog an pony shows y'all hold trying to put a facade of legitimacy on them is fooling anyone. As it stands, the left has set itself up so tht no one is going to believe anything y'all pull anyway.

Dems have done about as good a job getting Trump as you did leaving Afghanistan.

SassyLady
09-17-2021, 01:07 PM
Which makes you aworthless human being for defending Biden. He is a pedophile sniffing and touching children inappropriately.

SassyLady
09-17-2021, 01:08 PM
Trump is a pervert, Icansayit, and when you refuse to condemn him, you condemn yourself. So sad. JakeStarkey
Where have you condemned Biden for his perversion?

JakeStarkey
09-18-2021, 12:19 PM
@JakeStarkey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3914)
Where have you condemned Biden for his perversion?
If he was a pervert, I would condemn him. Why have you not condemned Trump? Is it you Trump Devotion Syndrome affliction?

SassyLady
09-18-2021, 01:01 PM
If he was a pervert, I would condemn him. Why have you not condemned Trump? Is it you Trump Devotion Syndrome affliction?

No need to condemn Trump. Has Trump been accused of sniffing and touching children inappropriately? Don't think so.

You seem to not only be suffering from TDS but also SBW syndrome.

SassyLady
09-18-2021, 01:05 PM
Senator’s Niece Confirms Joe Biden Fondled Her Nipple When She Was 8-Years-Old

Montana Senator Steve Daines’s niece, Maria Piacesi, has confirmed that Joe Biden pinched her nipple in front of the world’s media when she was just 8-years-old.

In 2015, then vice-president Joe Biden presided over a senatorial swearing-in ceremony, in which he was caught fondling the right nipple of Piacesi, the daughter of Montana Senator Steve Daines’s sister Christine and her husband Rob Piacesi.

The original footage used to be available at C-SPAN.org, but was taken down when Democrats and mainstream media outlets told viewers not to believe their lying eyes.

WATCH:

Rightjournalism.com reports: Maria now confirms Creepy Joe pinched her, but she’s afraid to speak out.

She was the 8-year-old (now 14) who Joe Biden allegedly molested on stage, according to Maria’s testimony.

An internet sleuth found her Tik Tok profile and asked her about the “incident”.

She confirmed that Biden pinched her right nipple but she is afraid to speak out and that even if she did speak out nothing will be done about it!

Screen captures of conversation with Maria:

https://newspunch.com/senators-niece-confirms-joe-biden-fondled-her-nipple-when-she-was-8-years-old/

icansayit
09-18-2021, 02:12 PM
Which makes you aworthless human being for defending Biden. He is a pedophile sniffing and touching children inappropriately.

Pedo's usually try to defend fellow pedo's, which might explain Jake's need to constantly refer to JAKE (as I predicted, by always using Trumps name instead of Jake's own).

Jake's not entirely worthless. Even OTHER PEOPLE'S TRASH become JAKE'S CASH!

JakeStarkey
09-18-2021, 02:24 PM
I have been waiting for any hidden pedoes to start creeping out into the open as they can't defend Trump.

Sad but their type of sexual illness operates in certain ways all the time.

icansayit
09-18-2021, 02:26 PM
I have been waiting for any hidden pedoes to start creeping out into the open as they can't defend Trump.

Sad but their type of sexual illness operates in certain ways all the time.

I guess PISSOFF is somehow STIMULATING FOR YOU. But you get it anyway. SO PISSOFF.

Gunny
09-18-2021, 02:27 PM

Sad but their type of sexual illness operates in certain ways all the time.When I was about 13 I liked this little girl a few houses down almost as much as you like Trump :)

JakeStarkey
09-18-2021, 02:33 PM
When I was about 13 I liked this little girl a few houses down almost as much as you like Trump :)Meaning you did not like her at all?

Gunny
09-18-2021, 02:33 PM
As I was about to mention to Jake, this goes for all:

I am unaware of anyone doing or saying anything on this board that would suggest they are a pedophile. If such a person exists and wishes to confess, y'all will have to get in line behind me attacking the perv.

Otherwise, let's tone down the pedophile accusations. It's not okay.

Edit: I'll shut this shit down in a heartbeat if y'all can't comply. Thank you :)

JakeStarkey
09-18-2021, 02:34 PM
I guess PISSOFF is somehow STIMULATING FOR YOU. But you get it anyway. SO PISSOFF.
El Kabongo pisses on himself again. The Scots say 'pish', so you, Icansayit, are 'pishing' on yourself yet again.

Gunny
09-18-2021, 02:35 PM
Meaning you did not like her at all?Puppy Love :)

JakeStarkey
09-18-2021, 02:37 PM
Puppy Love :)

Our jr high was a mess of hormones.

I remember a girl ... but she got ran over by a milk truck.

Gunny
09-18-2021, 02:46 PM
Our jr high was a mess of hormones.

I remember a girl ... but she got ran over by a milk truck.Getting away from you? :laugh2:

(you put it out there, bro :laugh:)

JakeStarkey
09-18-2021, 04:18 PM
mebbe so :)