PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists Love American Republicans

Psychoblues
09-27-2007, 11:57 PM
No true conservative would have ever led America down this primrose path. Do I need to explain this to you?

manu1959
09-28-2007, 12:01 AM
No true conservative would have ever led America down this primrose path. Do I need to explain this to you?

they are freedom fighters....

Psychoblues
09-28-2007, 12:09 AM
I'll agree. Now, how do we get the occupiers and spoilers of true freedom to come back home?

82Marine89
09-28-2007, 12:12 AM

Define true conservative.

Psychoblues
09-28-2007, 12:39 AM
I've spent a lifetime trying to figure that one out.

I've learned something for sure that gwb and his minions don't approach any consideration that I have ever held for conservatism.

How about you giving me your definition? Don't be afraid, OK??????????

09-28-2007, 03:14 AM
well they do want to martyr themselves and we do oblige them. I dont think thats anything to be ashamed of.

chesswarsnow
09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I think some one went insane when they made this thread.
2. The Terrorists are about to start campaigning for the Democrats.
3. Both have been using the same play book, ever sense Bush took office.
4. When the information comes out that Bill Clinton knew something about the *Twin Towers* attack, beforehand.
5. Then America will brush these Anti~American Politicians under the rug at last.
6. Someday soon this info will come out and bite them good.
7. And the Neoliberal Party shall suffer as it should, seeing their agenda is to mongrelize this Nation to a *Third World* status.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

KarlMarx
09-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Terrorist love Republicans? Then why do they always use Democrat talking points?

darin
09-28-2007, 08:58 AM
Now, how do we get the occupiers and spoilers of true freedom to come back home?

You just wrote "Soldiers are 'occupiers' and 'spoilers of true freedom'" and you claim to be a veteran? You're not a veteran - you're a human piece of crap.

diuretic
09-28-2007, 09:08 AM
You just wrote "Soldiers are 'occupiers' and 'spoilers of true freedom'" and you claim to be a veteran? You're not a veteran - you're a human piece of crap.

Soldiers are instruments of foreign policy. Unless they commit war crimes they're not immoral agents. So when they're carrying out their lawful orders they're in a sort of moral null zone. However the bastards that put them there are fair game.

Abbey Marie
09-28-2007, 09:26 AM
Yes, terrorists love Republicans- they'd love us chopped up and cooked over a fire with a sprinkling of baharat. Come to think of it, I can think of a few left wingnuts right here who probably share that sentiment. ;)

darin
09-28-2007, 10:26 AM
So when they're carrying out their lawful orders they're in a sort of moral null zone. However the bastards that put them there are fair game.

And deserve our absolute respect and loyalty. Blind Loyalty to those carrying out their lawful orders.

Hagbard Celine
09-28-2007, 11:05 AM

The HC definition of a true conservative: Economically, the true conservative is someone who shuns federal government interference in their life in favor of more localized governance also favoring low government spending and lower taxes with more privatization and faithbased and/or charity-based social programs. Socially, the conservative shuns new philosophies, preferentially stalling social change forever in order to in fact, conserve the status quo.

I think most of us could ideally call ourselves "fiscal conservatives," but as you can see, conservatism is flawed at its basal levels. One cannot "stall social change." It's inevitable that society and culture change over time as they always have. Society, by nature, changes and grows. As it grows, so does the need for its people to curb dispute by sharing in the same set of beliefs, behaviors and philosophies, thus mandating the need for federal governance--the only means for implementing and updating a universal canon. We have the best of both worlds, a representative democracy. However, since the nature of society dictates both the need for change and federal governance, conservatives often find themselves agitated so instead of going about their lives as everyone else does by ebbing with the flow, they create controversy by eternally resisting the inevitable changes that arise through society's natural course. This, of course, is a doomed philosophy due to society's above stated nature, thus conservatives tend to find themselves protecting society's last change from yet the latest change to come down the pike equating them in a literal sense to the proverbial "fart in a hurricane."

typomaniac
09-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Yes, terrorists love Republicans- they'd love us chopped up and cooked over a fire with a sprinkling of baharat. Come to think of it, I can think of a few left wingnuts right here who probably share that sentiment. ;)

I prefer a barbecue dry rub. :D

Abbey Marie
09-28-2007, 08:28 PM
I prefer a barbecue dry rub. :D

Picky! :laugh:

manu1959
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
I'll agree. Now, how do we get the occupiers and spoilers of true freedom to come back home?

have syria, iran and somalia call them home.....

82Marine89
09-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I've spent a lifetime trying to figure that one out.

I've learned something for sure that gwb and his minions don't approach any consideration that I have ever held for conservatism.

How about you giving me your definition? Don't be afraid, OK??????????

How about I asked you a question? It is impolite to respond to a question with a question. Define conservatism.