PDA

View Full Version : Covid: Italy to require all workers to show 'green pass' certificate

Gunny
09-17-2021, 07:43 PM
The future.

Italy is to make it compulsory for all workers to have a Covid "green pass" - proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus.

The measures are a first for Europe and some of the strictest in the world.

Anyone without a pass will reportedly face suspension from work and may have their pay stopped after five days.

The measure, due to come into force on 15 October, aims to boost vaccinations in a country that has been badly hit by the virus.

Green pass certificates for Covid-19, provided both digitally and on paper, are already required to access Italian train stations, cinemas, restaurants, gyms and swimming pools.

School staff are also required to show a pass and some teachers have reportedly been turned away from work.

cont. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58590187

Black Diamond
09-17-2021, 07:50 PM
Great. How long before Corn pop killer gets on this bandwagon?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2021, 05:07 AM
The future.

cont. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58590187

See how easy it is to get people in ramped up fear to become Nazis...
Nazis in their graves are saying, see we told you so. We were right.::
Least we forget, Italy joined the Nazis in World War Two...
So why is what the ffkk they think or do relevant to the rest of the world, especially USA?
" papers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee.... :bluegun:--Tyr

Gunny
09-18-2021, 12:43 PM
See how easy it is to get people in ramped up fear to become Nazis...
Nazis in their graves are saying, see we told you so. We were right.::
Least we forget, Italy joined the Nazis in World War Two...
So why is what the ffkk they think or do relevant to the rest of the world, especially USA?
" papers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee.... :bluegun:--TyrI don't know. I posted the article to get some international air into the board :). As far as Italy's politics and or handling the virus goes, so long as they don't affect us it's not really my business. Just info.

If it is indeed the World's future; which, I don't believe it is, I'll bitch when it gets here. Seems to me the only countries letting the virus completely bring life to a halt are Western ones. Everyone else still has to survive and doesn't have time for a virus.

SassyLady
09-19-2021, 02:42 PM
I don't know. I posted the article to get some international air into the board :). As far as Italy's politics and or handling the virus goes, so long as they don't affect us it's not really my business. Just info.

If it is indeed the World's future; which, I don't believe it is, I'll bitch when it gets here. Seems to me the only countries letting the virus completely bring life to a halt are Western ones. Everyone else still has to survive and doesn't have time for a virus.

Speaking of this .. I wonder how the Amish community is doing? And the homeless? Massive deaths from covid. Or is everyone vaccinated.

Any data on this?