PDA

View Full Version : What’s for dinner?

Abbey Marie
09-22-2021, 12:23 PM

NT'sGirl
09-23-2021, 01:35 AM

Actually if you add a couple mushrooms or some onions it would be the Complete pyramid...

SassyLady
09-23-2021, 01:41 AM
I like this type of pizza. :coffee:

Gunny
09-23-2021, 09:58 AM
Actually if you add a couple mushrooms or some onions it would be the Complete pyramid...Sausage, mushrooms and onions. I don't have to share :)

NT'sGirl
09-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Sausage, mushrooms and onions. I don't have to share :)

Gunny I think I love you that's my perfect pizza!

Gunny
09-23-2021, 07:22 PM
Gunny I think I love you that's my perfect pizza!You're going to get Rick mad at me :laugh:

Did I ever mention before I went in the Marines, I was a Honest to God pizza maker for a bit? And I don't mean this cheese whistle pizza hut crap. We made ours from scratch staring with flour, sugar, yeast and water and a dough machine. We used to have contests who could hammer out the most. Starting from the dough ball, I could knock one out in about a minute. And I DID spin them :) Not on my first day though. Those usually end up everywhere :laugh:

NT'sGirl
09-23-2021, 09:09 PM
You're going to get Rick mad at me :laugh:

Did I ever mention before I went in the Marines, I was a Honest to God pizza maker for a bit? And I don't mean this cheese whistle pizza hut crap. We made ours from scratch staring with flour, sugar, yeast and water and a dough machine. We used to have contests who could hammer out the most. Starting from the dough ball, I could knock one out in about a minute. And I DID spin them :) Not on my first day though. Those usually end up everywhere :laugh:

I did not know that! That sounds like a blast
Mine would still end up on the floor I never figured out the toss thing.... but I can make a pretty good bagel.

Gunny
09-24-2021, 11:05 AM
I did not know that! That sounds like a blast
Mine would still end up on the floor I never figured out the toss thing.... but I can make a pretty good bagel.Owners tend to frown on you throwing their dough on the floor. Customers aren't too cool about it either:laugh:

Fold a bath towel in half. Contrary to the myth, use the fingertips of both hands. You can spin a small or medium with one hand after you've learned how, but you'll end up wearing a large :)

I do it every once in awhile just to see if I "still got it" :)

NT'sGirl
09-24-2021, 02:07 PM
Fold a bath towel in half. Contrary to the myth, use the fingertips of both hands. You can spin a small or medium with one hand after you've learned how, but you'll end up wearing a large :)

I do it every once in awhile just to see if I "still got it" :)

I will have to try that right after my bicep is actually attached to something. I will call it extended PT so we can have a pie tossing session when you finally come up for a visit!

Gunny
09-24-2021, 02:30 PM
I will have to try that right after my bicep is actually attached to something. I will call it extended PT so we can have a pie tossing session when you finally come up for a visit!Tendon. I know it's not after the initial injury, but it sounds painful. Had a jarhead friend who was being a smartass and tried catching a 135 lb barbell and tore both his. Typical jarhead, he didn't get it fixed. Just wears shirts with sleeves to his elbows now :)

NT'sGirl
09-24-2021, 06:56 PM
Tendon. I know it's not after the initial injury, but it sounds painful. Had a jarhead friend who was being a smartass and tried catching a 135 lb barbell and tore both his. Typical jarhead, he didn't get it fixed. Just wears shirts with sleeves to his elbows now :)

I think I just ignore most pain. Right after I tore the rotater and bicep we had a few people come up to visit... That was amazing and awesome and I miss them all a bunch!
But they made it so easy that I could distract myself it was great, after they left I ran out of distractions and had to get it fixed.

Kathianne
09-24-2021, 07:06 PM
I think I just ignore most pain. Right after I tore the rotater and bicep we had a few people come up to visit... That was amazing and awesome and I miss them all a bunch!
But they made it so easy that I could distract myself it was great, after they left I ran out of distractions and had to get it fixed.

Heal fast, the pain is horrible.

NT'sGirl
09-24-2021, 07:32 PM
Heal fast, the pain is horrible.

It's not been that bad I don't think,. I have had worse.

Now I am hungry someone should make me dinner

Kathianne
09-24-2021, 08:08 PM

Wish I could. Hugs!

NT'sGirl
09-24-2021, 09:17 PM
Wish I could. Hugs!

Thanks for the hug I need lots!
Ps NT is making me a homemade Rick burger

THAT'S what's for dinner!1

Abbey Marie
09-24-2021, 10:26 PM

I definitely owe you several dinners! I’d make some for you if I could. Do you like Italian food?

NT'sGirl
09-24-2021, 11:33 PM
I definitely owe you several dinners! I’d make some for you if I could. Do you like Italian food?

Nope don't like it..... LOVE IT!

Was just talking to a friend about having a cannoli making party.

And last week I canned 4 gallons of fresh tomato sauce and a gallon of fresh paste because our other friends had a bumper crop of home grown tomatoes.
Also made some sauerkraut and a batch of kimchi.
Plus finished the rhubarb liquor and a batch of jelly.
Oh an I made 30 ish pounds of breakfast sausage.
I was bored.

Abbey Marie
09-25-2021, 06:05 PM
Nope don't like it..... LOVE IT!

Was just talking to a friend about having a cannoli making party.

And last week I canned 4 gallons of fresh tomato sauce and a gallon of fresh paste because our other friends had a bumper crop of home grown tomatoes.
Also made some sauerkraut and a batch of kimchi.
Plus finished the rhubarb liquor and a batch of jelly.
Oh an I made 30 ish pounds of breakfast sausage.
I was bored.

Rhubarb liquor kinda jumped out at me, lol.

I do like Kimchi too…