PDA

View Full Version : Capitol attack panel said to be considering subpoenas to Trump White House aides

JakeStarkey
09-22-2021, 07:00 PM
Let's get to the bottom of this.

Who said what to whom and when?

https://news.yahoo.com/capitol-attack-panel-said-considering-060034527.html

Surf Fishing Guru
09-22-2021, 08:24 PM
So what?

Who is going to abide?

Eric Holder showed everyone how to treat Congressional subpoenas.

JakeStarkey
09-22-2021, 11:20 PM
So what about Holder? That is no reason to excuse the WH et al from being held accountable for treason and inciting insurgency.

SassyLady
09-23-2021, 01:35 AM
So what about Holder? That is no reason to excuse the WH et al from being held accountable for treason and inciting insurgency.
As long as they subpoena congress and senate members as well. Especially Pelosi.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-23-2021, 08:36 AM

What about Holder indeed . . . That he had no problem ignoring subpoenas about Fast and Furious, does not excuse the Trump WH et al from being held accountable for alleged crimes, but it sure does show how officials of the Executive branch can tell Congress to GFYS and delay and frustrate oversight and completely avoid accountability.

Gunny
09-23-2021, 09:43 AM
Let's get to the bottom of this.

Who said what to whom and when?

https://news.yahoo.com/capitol-attack-panel-said-considering-060034527.html

So what?

Who is going to abide?

Eric Holder showed everyone how to treat Congressional subpoenas.
I say we don't need another Russian Collusion witch hunt at taxpayer expense. chasing Trump's tail. Again.

Think about treason is, as I stated previously, the bar is high. You have to prove it and intent. In Milley's case, he confessed. Pretty simple. Trying to prove a bunch of doofuses getting riled up and storming the Capitol was conspiratorial and/or treasonous on Trump's part will be impossible.

I will definitely go with everyone involved used exceptionally bad judgement. I'm all for punishing the rioters every bit as much as those in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and Chicago were.