PDA

View Full Version : Business Insider calls McConnell a hypocrite

JakeStarkey
09-22-2021, 07:10 PM
Mitch McConnell tells Democrats not to 'play Russian roulette with the economy' as the GOP plays Russian roulette with the economy

Both sides are playing 'bluff', but only the taxpayers can lose.

McConnell knows the debt ceiling will be increased, but is pretending the GOP don't agree.

What does he want?

https://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-tells-democrats-not-214329695.html

Gunny
09-22-2021, 07:15 PM
Business Insider gets paid for it. I call him a hypocrite for free.

fj1200
09-23-2021, 08:06 AM
Mitch McConnell tells Democrats not to 'play Russian roulette with the economy' as the GOP plays Russian roulette with the economy

Both sides are playing 'bluff', but only the taxpayers can lose.

McConnell knows the debt ceiling will be increased, but is pretending the GOP don't agree.

What does he want?

https://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-tells-democrats-not-214329695.html

Business Insider are hacks. The limit will go up it just won't be tied to all the crap the Dems are trying to tie to it. Hopefully McConnell and the Rs stand firm.

Gunny
09-23-2021, 09:46 AM
Business Insider are hacks. The limit will go up it just won't be tied to all the crap the Dems are trying to tie to it. Hopefully McConnell and the Rs stand firm.I don't know anything about Business Insider. I've already stated I want the Senate Republicans to stand their ground.

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is STILL dead, and Mitch McConnell is STILL a hypocrite. :)

fj1200
09-23-2021, 09:48 PM
^Then I've told you all you need to know. :poke:

I don't think I've read anything from them that skews right.

Gunny
09-24-2021, 10:59 AM
^Then I've told you all you need to know. :poke:

I don't think I've read anything from them that skews right.That explains whi its Google-chosen articles pop up on my phone. I find it too notable to change. Yet. Check various news sources then what Google has chosen for me to know and think is important.

I have come to the distinct conclusion that older folks don't like the newest Star Wars prequel trilogy :rolleyes:

What Simone Biles wore to dinner last night.

Will there be a 4th stimulus check. Just today they finally stated there won't be 4th stimulus check.

Yep, they really got me thinking:rolleyes: