PDA

View Full Version : Arizona audit result confirms that Trump lost

gabosaurus
09-24-2021, 10:03 AM
Your tax dollars at work. :rolleyes: --------------------------------> https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-draft-report-confirms-biden-beat-trump-2020/5835521001/ ---------------------------------> Now Trump want an audit in Texas, which the lap dog governor has readily agreed to. Seeking confirmation that he won, perhaps?

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 10:17 AM
Yup, those GOP managed to lose AZ all on their own: the did not vote enough dead people and pets.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/24/1040327483/the-controversial-election-review-in-arizona-confirms-bidens-win

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-finds-biden-won-by-more-votes-and-no-evidence-of-fraud/

https://kyma.com/news/top-stories/2021/09/24/draft-report-from-partisan-arizona-review-confirms-biden-defeated-trump-in-maricopa-county-last-november-3/

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/trump-friendly-cyber-ninjas-audit-of-arizona-votes-still-shows-biden-won.html

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/draft-election-audit-report-joe-biden-won-in-maricopa-county-by-more-votes-than-originally-tallied

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 10:18 AM
Trump supporters comments on the draft audit conclusion:

"This is bigger than I thought."

Gunny
09-24-2021, 10:51 AM
Not sure what the issue is. Besides gabby having more than one screw loose. The audit's aren't going to change the results of the election. Anyone out there that thinks at this point they are going to remove Biden and install Trump as President needs to go ahead and join the Democratic Party and get their complete metal meltdown over with.

At the same time, I have ZERO issue with the audits because we, meaning everyone with two function brain cells (cuts you out, gabby), KNOW there is fraud and irregularities. I don't care which side they favor even though we already know the "dead people vote twice" party is by far the most corrupt and always have been.

I'm for ZERO voter fraud and in this day and age of Big Tech rules, there is no reason there should be.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 11:23 AM
Yes, of course, there are fraud and irregularities. In Maricopa County, the GOP suppressed Democratic votes.

Gunny
09-24-2021, 11:31 AM
Yes, of course, there are fraud and irregularities. In Maricopa County, the GOP suppressed Democratic votes.Doubtful. The GOP doesn't control the bureaucratic machine that is America. It is by nature leftist.

Regardless, the finger pointing, it needs to be corrected so that it is fair and equal for all US citizens eligible to vote.

icansayit
09-24-2021, 12:03 PM
Your tax dollars at work. :rolleyes: --------------------------------> https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-draft-report-confirms-biden-beat-trump-2020/5835521001/ ---------------------------------> Now Trump want an audit in Texas, which the lap dog governor has readily agreed to. Seeking confirmation that he won, perhaps?

How's NEWSOM Land today? Bet you're overjoyed that you still get to pay the highest taxes in the country. YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR.....

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 12:22 PM
Doubtful. The GOP doesn't control the bureaucratic machine that is America. It is by nature leftist.

Regardless, the finger pointing, it needs to be corrected so that it is fair andNo equal for all US citizens eligible to vote.

Nope, unless the AZ GOP senate and the GOP Maricopa Party are leftist.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 12:23 PM
How's NEWSOM Land today? Bet you're overjoyed that you still get to pay the highest taxes in the country. YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR.....
Strawman and diversion fail you, as always.

And ... I don't live in Newsom Land.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-24-2021, 12:50 PM
Uhhhhh, that "audit" is not an audit, it is just a re-count of the ballots that were originally fed through the tabulators . . . Whoop-de-do!

That recount was just one part of the audit that your sources have chosen to report on, while ignoring the part that speaks to the illegitimate ballots that were yes, fed into the tabulators election night, counted, certified and then recounted again.

The illegal ballots, those cast by people who had no right to cast a ballot or did so with intent to defraud, can only be uncovered by a real audit . . . Which includes matching every name on every ballot to records of people who moved out of the county before election day and high-resolution optical scans looking for machine marked ovals on ballots and looking for other duplicitous shit that Democrats are famous for.

Your sources are doing what leftist media always do, pick one piece of corn out of a turdpile, jump out ahead, hammer it hard, set the narrative, then unplug the Borg and watch them (you) run out and repeat it like mindless drones, filling the room with smoke, leaving no room for true facts.

Well, here's a fact:

The part of the draft report that your "news" sources ignored (including the graph below) shows the illegal ballots just in Maricopa County far outnumber (like by a factor of 4) the statewide margin of victory for Xiden (which was +/-10,500 IIRC).

We can pick this up tomorrow . . . After the report has been released and digested.

icansayit
09-24-2021, 01:09 PM
Strawman and diversion fail you, as always.

And ... I don't live in Newsom Land.

How do they say it? Oh, yeah..."PISSOFF!"

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 01:25 PM

Gabby doesn't live in California... she's in Houston, TX, AbbotLand.

I know it gets confusing with the myriad of lies she's told over the years, but I have indisputable proof.

I'm still chuckling about her cringe attempt to run a sock here. It was true to form.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 02:45 PM
How do they say it? Oh, yeah..."PISSOFF!"

Sure, loser. :dance:

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 02:45 PM
Gabby doesn't live in California... she's in Houston, TX, AbbotLand.

I know it gets confusing with the myriad of lies she's told over the years, but I have indisputable proof.

I'm still chuckling about her cringe attempt to run a sock here. It was true to form.

You are babbling again.

SassyLady
09-24-2021, 04:04 PM
The presentation is live on RSBN now.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 04:12 PM
You are babbling again.

Babbling? About what, what we all know to be the truth as members here, on things that took place for years? Why? You just run around grabbing posts and replying about either Trump, denying all links to include Reuters, AP, CNN and others. You don't even read the stories and condemn them.

You are just being yourself, and unfortunately I think that is being just not very bright.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 04:19 PM
Now who wrote this thread?

Was it Gabby? That's what the name says. Is it "Danielle"? Or maybe That D girl? Or maybe THE D Girl? Or perhaps emancipated penguin? One of her students again?

Quite easy to tell when someone is using a proxy server or not. Quite easy to find out if someone is using the same servers, from the same PC, which browser is being used and other machine level info.

This myriad of lies that NT speaks of are spot on - which is endlessly.

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 04:29 PM
You are babbling again.

Everyone on this board knows what I was talking about. I'll leave it to someone else to explain it to you.

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 04:33 PM
Now who wrote this thread?

Was it Gabby? That's what the name says. Is it "Danielle"? Or maybe That D girl? Or maybe THE D Girl? Or perhaps emancipated penguin? One of her students again?

Quite easy to tell when someone is using a proxy server or not. Quite easy to find out if someone is using the same servers, from the same PC, which browser is being used and other machine level info.

This myriad of lies that NT speaks of are spot on - which is endlessly.

Gabby isn't Jake, but I could see how anyone without background might confuse the two with their propensity of reliably being wrong about everything opined upon and fleeing the scene when cornered. Jake is just a smidge smarter. Barely.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 04:35 PM
Everyone on this board knows what I was talking about. I'll leave it to someone else to explain it to you.

We need a coloring book and filled with nice little pictures in very small words.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 04:36 PM
Gabby isn't Jake, but I could see how anyone without background might confuse the two with their propensity of reliably being wrong about everything opined upon and fleeing the scene when cornered. Jake is just a smidge smarter. Barely.

Oh I didn't confuse the 2!! Just can't help but point out the similarities that are lacking in both. :)

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 04:40 PM
Oh I didn't confuse the 2!! Just can't help but point out the similarities that are lacking in both. :)

Oh, I know. Was just pointing out that without the backend information that normal users don't have, I could see how someone might suspect that Jake is just another sock driven by Gabby. Especially with her latest sock cringe.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 05:28 PM
It is a hoot when you guys get hissy at being corrected.

But this . . . you,

icansayit
09-24-2021, 05:41 PM
Sure, loser. :dance:

Keep 'em comin'. You have no idea how entertaining you've become while always feeling so great about THINKING you got the last word. Don't stop. Soon you'll even PISSOFF yourself.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 05:43 PM
Keep 'em comin'. You have no idea how entertaining you've become while always feeling so great about THINKING you got the last word. Don't stop. Soon you'll even PISSOFF yourself.
I like you being hissy.

So the audit ended up showing the GOP suppressed votes. Just how comical is that?

icansayit
09-24-2021, 05:46 PM
I like you being hissy.

So the audit ended up showing the GOP suppressed votes. Just how comical is that?

You wouldn't know Hissy if it bit you in the ass. Hissy coming from me, after serving for 30 years in uniform...away from family for a full third of that time....NOW THAT MAKES ONE HISSY.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 05:47 PM
Oh boy, here she is already with her lame excuses.... same shit I guarantee you.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 05:53 PM
You wouldn't know Hissy if it bit you in the ass. Hissy coming from me, after serving for 30 years in uniform...away from family for a full third of that time....NOW THAT MAKES ONE HISSY.

So you were hissy in uniform: not unheard of.

I was away from the family about 25% of the time. We survived, the hissy and non-hissy.

gabosaurus
09-24-2021, 05:59 PM
Now who wrote this thread? Was it Gabby? That's what the name says. Is it "Danielle"? Or maybe That D girl? Or maybe THE D Girl? Or perhaps emancipated penguin? One of her students again? Quite easy to tell when someone is using a proxy server or not. Quite easy to find out if someone is using the same servers, from the same PC, which browser is being used and other machine level info. This myriad of lies that NT speaks of are spot on - which is endlessly. There ARE liars in this thread. But they aren't me. They include you and your big brother in Alaska. I have spoken of my daughter here for the last 13 years or so. I have posted pictures of her. She exists. Which is more than I can say about you and Rick. If either of you have any kids, you obviously aren't very proud of them. Which is unfortunate. ------------------> My daughter has more sense than to post here. The only reason she ever came here was to read Tyr's poetry. Tyr and Gunny are the only ones she respects. The rest of you are just "delusional old people." ---------------------> Here is the deal: Trump LOST. By seven million votes. There was no verified voter fraud. No "irregularities." The only frauds were Trump, his henchmen and his Congressional poodles. You can't stop a "steal" that never happened. I know it is disillusioning when you realize that you have been sold a bogus bill of goods. You thought Trump was a savior. You got a false prophet instead. -------------------------> Instead of "stop the steal, you should work on "stop the lies." Because that is all they are. Lies. Trump is a liar. He media henchmen are liars. Anyone who repeats or reposts his nonsense is believing a liar. Repeating a lie makes you a liar. If you are comfortable living the lie, so be it. You are safe in Trumpland. The real world, not as much.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 06:09 PM
There ARE liars in this thread. But they aren't me. They include you and your big brother in Alaska. I have spoken of my daughter here for the last 13 years or so. I have posted pictures of her. She exists. Which is more than I can say about you and Rick. If either of you have any kids, you obviously aren't very proud of them. Which is unfortunate. ------------------> My daughter has more sense than to post here. The only reason she ever came here was to read Tyr's poetry. Tyr and Gunny are the only ones she respects. The rest of you are just "delusional old people." ---------------------> Here is the deal: Trump LOST. By seven million votes. There was no verified voter fraud. No "irregularities." The only frauds were Trump, his henchmen and his Congressional poodles. You can't stop a "steal" that never happened. I know it is disillusioning when you realize that you have been sold a bogus bill of goods. You thought Trump was a savior. You got a false prophet instead. -------------------------> Instead of "stop the steal, you should work on "stop the lies." Because that is all they are. Lies. Trump is a liar. He media henchmen are liars. Anyone who repeats or reposts his nonsense is believing a liar. Repeating a lie makes you a liar. If you are comfortable living the lie, so be it. You are safe in Trumpland. The real world, not as much.

You have lied endlessly and have been busted by many more than just Rick and I. These are facts, you lied, we all saw it - and now you just want to continue lying more.

Everyone on staff can see all of your IP addresses, who they match with, if they are proxies or not, browser identifying issues, and a LONG LONG LONG running list of all of your lies over time. Lying about socks and IP's and proxies and what not is just the so called 'tip' of your iceberg.

And then you try and belittle Rick and I as well - meanwhile, we also have a LONG list of information that YOU have posted yourself - that no self respecting "woman" would ever use, and where their daughter supposedly reads to see the filth that you have posted over time.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 06:11 PM
Oh, I know. Was just pointing out that without the backend information that normal users don't have, I could see how someone might suspect that Jake is just another sock driven by Gabby. Especially with her latest sock cringe.

You still have any of those lists you saved Rick?

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 06:16 PM
You think ad homming means anything other than you have no facts etc to uphold your assertions and conclusions?

I think you guys are nerving yourselves up to say the AZ audit got it wrong. You are useless to your side.

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 06:20 PM
Oh boy, here she is already with her lame excuses.... same shit I guarantee you.

Uncanny, is it not? :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot11DMJKhj8

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 06:22 PM
You think ad homming means anything other than you have no facts etc to uphold your assertions and conclusions?

I think you guys are nerving yourselves up to say the AZ audit got it wrong. You are useless to your side.

We're waiting for the full report before saying uninformed and likely stupid things. That's what smart people do.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 06:26 PM

Didn't way a word about the audit, so fuck off. I couldn't care less.

But one thing about the polls are - places you have been using yourself as sources - contain polls that I have posted. You don't care about sources or the content.

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 06:28 PM
It is a hoot when you guys get hissy at being corrected.

But this . . . you,

Sometimes when I read your latest offerings, I wave my hands around like a hearing-impaired translator trying to keep up with Biden.

Can someone do me a solid and translate this please?

SassyLady
09-24-2021, 06:47 PM
There ARE liars in this thread. But they aren't me. They include you and your big brother in Alaska. I have spoken of my daughter here for the last 13 years or so. I have posted pictures of her. She exists. Which is more than I can say about you and Rick. If either of you have any kids, you obviously aren't very proud of them. Which is unfortunate. ------------------> My daughter has more sense than to post here. The only reason she ever came here was to read Tyr's poetry. Tyr and Gunny are the only ones she respects. The rest of you are just "delusional old people." ---------------------> Here is the deal: Trump LOST. By seven million votes. There was no verified voter fraud. No "irregularities." The only frauds were Trump, his henchmen and his Congressional poodles. You can't stop a "steal" that never happened. I know it is disillusioning when you realize that you have been sold a bogus bill of goods. You thought Trump was a savior. You got a false prophet instead. -------------------------> Instead of "stop the steal, you should work on "stop the lies." Because that is all they are. Lies. Trump is a liar. He media henchmen are liars. Anyone who repeats or reposts his nonsense is believing a liar. Repeating a lie makes you a liar. If you are comfortable living the lie, so be it. You are safe in Trumpland. The real world, not as much.

Not true. The audit uncovered several irregularities. I watched the presentation live. I didn't get my info from biased news sources. There will be legal ramifications for several people. As well as major changes to future elections to stop the fraud that was uncovered in the audit.

And, this is just one county in a predominately conservative state. Take the percentage of irregularities and multiply it out and it's bigger than people think.

SassyLady
09-24-2021, 06:56 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Senator Kelly Townsend reacts to the Arizona Election Audit Report
Phoenix, AZ
September 24, 2021

I am thoroughly shocked, yet not surprised, at the product that was delivered to the people of Arizona by the hands of Adrian Fontes regarding the 2020 General election. Although the raw numbers of votes show a similar outcome to the official canvass. The important outcome is that the votes that were counted could be trusted as actual and true voter submissions, according to Arizona State law.
However, what we learned today that there was a myriad of issues with the counting process that undermine the confidence in the true and accurate count of this election. The election system simply does not balance. Some of the issues that jump out immediately to me are as follows:
• Deleted / purged files - The timing and deletion of files the day before the 2/2/21 audit. Maricopa county purged the machine records the day before the audit started. Many .exe and .dll files (approximately 1500) were either deleted or modified.
• No security or credential management. There were shared accounts and passwords which made the identification of those deleting or purging files difficult, but not impossible.
• Duplicates ballots were grossly mismanaged, and our laws were broken regarding this important part of our election process.
• Chain of custody was not accurately kept, making it impossible who touched what and when.
• Envelopes without signatures, images of ballot envelopes with an apparent approval stamp behind the basic graphics of the envelop, suggesting tampering.
• Connectivity to the internet has been established, in violation of Arizona law and contrary to what we have been told about the system.
• Sloppy caretaking of ballots, missing batches in boxes, batches in boxes not listed on the box or county list.
These are just a few of the many issues brought up today and necessitate a dramatic change in the way we oversee our elections, and how we hold those accountable who have broken our laws. Most importantly, whenever there is malfeasance and skullduggery, we must both nullify that election and repeat it with one more securely conducted, and we must move forward with indictments of hose who perpetrated this fraud against us.

SassyLady
09-24-2021, 06:59 PM
WHAT DID WE LEARN FROM THE MARICOPA AUDIT?

17,000+ duplicate ballots that Maricopa County never mentioned.

23,000+ mail in ballots that were somehow sent to people who had already moved to a new location. Forwarding ballots is illegal.

As we've known, the machines were connected to the internet.

The last OS patch and security updates were done in the end of 2019 when Dominion's software was loaded. How convenient.

One machine was found to have two different hard drives which were bootable to different configurations. The second hard drive contained non-Maricopa information.

They failed to preserve the security logs. They had shared accounts and passwords.

They refused to provide the router logs and a bevy of other critical information that would have provided clarity into these issues until AFTER the audit results were presented. They still haven't handed them over.

They purged a database which held election results the DAY BEFORE the audit began. Innocent people with nothing to hide don't do that. It's also against the law.

Categorical election fraud in Maricopa County was unequivocally proven by this Audit report.

A wide variety of criminal actions including massive obstruction were exposed by this Audit report.

A comprehensive list of actions that can be taken and legislation that can be written to protect our future elections has materialized from this Audit report.

The Maricopa Audit was extremely secure, comprehensive and accurate. Many other states will attempt to replicate what they accomplished.

SassyLady
09-24-2021, 07:04 PM
That audit report did exactly what it was supposed to do: show enough forensic evidence of massive violations of AZ state election laws as well as thousands of cases of vote fraud, in order to trigger a full investigation of Maricopa County by the State Attorney General.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 08:25 PM
So Gabi breaks the humps of jimnyc and Rick, and all they can do is crawl around crippled with broken humps.

She got you guys.

Everything she said is true.

Are you now saying the Arizona Audit is not the final word: that AZ Republicans did not suppress the Democratic vote?

gabosaurus
09-24-2021, 08:30 PM
You have lied endlessly and have been busted by many more than just Rick and I. These are facts, you lied, we all saw it - and now you just want to continue lying more.Everyone on staff can see all of your IP addresses, who they match with, if they are proxies or not, browser identifying issues, and a LONG LONG LONG running list of all of your lies over time. Lying about socks and IP's and proxies and what not is just the so called 'tip' of your iceberg.And then you try and belittle Rick and I as well - meanwhile, we also have a LONG list of information that YOU have posted yourself - that no self respecting "woman" would ever use, and where their daughter supposedly reads to see the filth that you have posted over time.If you really have this information, post it here. Post what you have. Reveal my alleged "lies." Which are obviously just differences of opinion. Posts your alleged scandalous information about me. If authentic, my daughter probably knows it already. While you are posting my "filth," make sure to include your "filth" as well. I am not adverse to a bit of filth. I admit to still indulging in a bit of marital filth. Too bad you cant' say the same. But yes, bring on the filth. Bring out the lies. the issues and the iceberg. But don't forget about your own. Not that I would ever reveal them. Just don't forget that I can stalk just as easily as you can. If for some God forsaken reason I ever went to Alaska, I could show up at Rick's home. Just to slap him with a salmon. :cool:

icansayit
09-24-2021, 08:43 PM
If you really have this information, post it here. Post what you have. Reveal my alleged "lies." Which are obviously just differences of opinion. Posts your alleged scandalous information about me. If authentic, my daughter probably knows it already. While you are posting my "filth," make sure to include your "filth" as well. I am not adverse to a bit of filth. I admit to still indulging in a bit of marital filth. Too bad you cant' say the same. But yes, bring on the filth. Bring out the lies. the issues and the iceberg. But don't forget about your own. Not that I would ever reveal them. Just don't forget that I can stalk just as easily as you can. If for some God forsaken reason I ever went to Alaska, I could show up at Rick's home. Just to slap him with a salmon. :cool:

There's only ONE obvious reason YOU had to come here to preach, yell, and scold Jim and the rest of us. That REASON IS...Only the Guilty find it necessary to DEFEND things they must now deny, and YOU PROVE IT by telling Jim to produce the LIES?
Ever heard the expression: "Be careful what you ask for?"
EVEN a proven idiot knows what will come even when the IDIOT demands proof.
You see. We don't have to PROVE anything to you, or anyone else. The TRUTH never requires PROOF....It just is.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-24-2021, 10:28 PM
Here's a link to the draft report (not final) that was leaked earlier this week.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10fBpC6XBc0NM8P8BW8l_myXQL7azitj7/view

Gabby and Jake are animating themselves over a single paragraph of a 90 page document that is only a recount of ballots scanned, without any determination of the veracity and conformance with the law, of those ballots:

And ignoring everything else, including these 3 categories which add up to 42,727 ballots illegally cast in Maricopa County, with the margin of victory for the state standing at 10,457:

Surf Fishing Guru
09-24-2021, 10:36 PM
A couple articles, yeah, conservative sites because liberal ones are not reporting this story.

. . . Arizona Senate Audit: Dominion Machines Contained Non-Maricopa County Data — From South Carolina and Washington State (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/arizona-senate-audit-dominion-machines-contained-non-maricopa-county-data-south-carolina-washington-state-video/)
. . . ARIZONA AUDIT: 9,589 EXCESS Mail-in Ballot Envelopes Counted by Maricopa County, BLANKS Verified and Approved (https://nationalfile.com/arizona-audit-9589-excess-mail-in-ballot-envelopes-counted-by-maricopa-county-blanks-verified-and-approved/)
. . . Arizona Auditors Say 335% More ‘Bad Signatures’ Found Than Maricopa County Initially Reported (https://www.westernjournal.com/az-auditors-say-335-bad-signatures-found-maricopa-county-initially-reported/)
. . . Doug Logan from Cyber Ninjas Speaks After Dr. Shiva – Uncovers Additional 57,000 Issues (Not Counting Shiva’s 17,000 Issues) (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/doug-logan-cyber-ninjas-speaks-dr-shiva-uncovers-additional-57000-issues-not-counting-shivas-17000-issues/)
. . . Photoshopped Ballots? Arizona Auditors Say ‘Verified and Approved’ Stamp Mysteriously Present Behind Signature Blocks (https://www.westernjournal.com/photoshopped-ballots-az-auditors-say-verified-approved-stamp-mysteriously-present-behind-signature-blocks/)
. . . Dr. Shiva at AZ Senate Hearing: Over 17,000 Total Duplicate Ballots — Votes By Those Who Voted More Than Once in Arizona — 1.5 (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/dr-shiva-az-senate-hearing-17000-total-duplicate-ballots-votes-voted-arizona-1-5-times-bidens-winning-margin/)

Juicer66
09-25-2021, 03:45 AM
The leaked report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5 times over.

The number includes 23,344 mail-in ballots, despite the person no longer living at that address. Phantom voters!

The official canvass does not even match who voted, off by 11,592—more than the entire Presidential Election margin.

Voters who voted in multiple counties totaled 10,342, and 2,382 ballots came from people who no longer lived in Maricopa County.

There were also 2,592 “more duplicate ballots than original ballots.”

Just those fraudulent ballots alone total 50,252, and is fraud many more times than the so-called margin of “victory,” which was only 10,457. In addition, election data appears to

have been intentionally deleted, and ballot images were “corrupt or missing.”

Jane's comments are just uninformed baby noises to be ignored as per usual . Silly girl .

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 08:35 AM
The evidence shows that the GOP suppressed 99 Biden votes.

All the other garbage is misinformed opinion and or outright lies.

Russ
09-25-2021, 11:21 AM
The fanatical degree with which Democrats tried to shut down this AZ Audit with myriad of lawsuits and Biden-DOJ investigations was interesting, to an almost-comical degree. I found it intriguing how afraid Democrats were of just allowing this Audit to occur.

Ironic that now that it is concluded, they can't stop talking about it.

Sure, the recount shows that Biden still got the most votes. I never had any doubt that would happen. I was mostly interested in if it turned up evidence of fraudulent voting patterns, which it looks like might be the case.

To me, the main point is that we need to prevent large-scale voting fraud. It may have occurred in the 2020 election, but we won't find that out just by recounting the votes.

Large-scale voting fraud is possible only through mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and drop-off ballot boxes. They are the tools for voting fraud because they are the votes where a person doesn't need to show up for each individual vote. If you want to create massive voter fraud, you need to drop off a lot of paper votes without having to match a person with each piece of paper. (Absentee voting has enough security that I don't think it is a tool for voter fraud) It is interesting that mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and drop-off boxes are the very things that Dem lawmakers push the most.

So I'm much more interested in the statistical data on how heavily the mail-in and drop-off votes were slanted in favor of Biden. If they went for Biden to a much higher percentage that the Democratic voter registration in Maricopa County, then I think that by itself is evidence of fraud. If not, then I would believe there was no fraud.

MtnBiker
09-25-2021, 11:28 AM

jimnyc
09-25-2021, 12:50 PM
You got busted lying here, here, here, here, here, and here. Others point out your lies and your fake accounts.

Bring up and knock on someone's marriage. Usual knock on Rick in Alaska, failing as he is head and shoulders above you in every respect.

"Waaahhhhhh, I can stalk you too..."

Well, here I am daily, not difficult. Same place that you made all of your lies. So have at it! Nothing to hide here, I simply don't share the same lying habits. Nor do I create any extra accounts, let alone the amount you have.

jimnyc
09-25-2021, 12:54 PM
So Gabi breaks the humps of jimnyc and Rick, and all they can do is crawl around crippled with broken humps.

She got you guys.

Everything she said is true.

Are you now saying the Arizona Audit is not the final word: that AZ Republicans did not suppress the Democratic vote?

Starkey's Malarkey. Definitions from a few dictionaries seem to show that it fits perfectly! :laugh2:

"malarkey - meaningless talk; nonsense." - "insincere or foolish talk" - "insincere, meaningless, or deliberately misleading talk; nonsense"

Surf Fishing Guru
09-25-2021, 12:57 PM
Large-scale voting fraud is possible only through mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and drop-off ballot boxes. They are the tools for voting fraud because they are the votes where a person doesn't need to show up for each individual vote. . . . It is interesting that mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and drop-off boxes are the very things that Dem lawmakers push the most.

All true but added to that is the Democrats refusal to clean-up the voter registration rolls, purging people who are no longer alive or residents or eligible to vote.

Stale, bloated registration roles and universal mail-in voting is a recipe for voter fraud and recounting illegitimate ballots over and over again will never uncover those problems.

Jake seems to think a hand recount of the ballots fed through the tabulators is the end-all-be-all of election security and is all that is needed to prove the election was problem free.

BIDEN STILL WON! THE RECOUNT PROVES IT!

Yeah, recounting tens of thousands of illegal, illegitimate and ineligible ballots that never should have existed or been cast in the first place . . . And wouldn't have, if Democrats were at all interested in a clean, fair election.

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 01:03 PM
Starkey's Malarkey. Definitions from a few dictionaries seem to show that it fits perfectly! :laugh2:

"malarkey - meaningless talk; nonsense." - "insincere or foolish talk" - "insincere, meaningless, or deliberately misleading talk; nonsense"

Governor Ducey (R-AZ) agrees with the findings of the audit, and you broken humps crawl whining and pining.

You lost.

Fairly.

Trumpism will lose next year and 2024.

jimnyc
09-25-2021, 01:07 PM
Governor Ducey (R-AZ) agrees with the findings of the audit, and you broken humps crawl whining and pining.

You lost.

Fairly.

Trumpism will lose next year and 2024.

I lost? LOL

I didn't run for election ya knucklehead. Nor do I give a shit about this recount that you keep railing about. I moved on quite a ways back. You and your endless Trump references and in threads like this - tell me that you had a serious case of TDS when he was in office, and you're still having issues with him now. Let it go, move on, you'll feel better.

More malarkey :rolleyes:

NightTrain
09-25-2021, 01:12 PM
It sure looks as bad as I thought it would.

Especially the part where data was deleted the day before the equipment was handed over.

Now that the shady democrat maneuvers are brought to light, some court ordered deep dives can begin? What's the word on the forensic investigation, SassyLady Kathianne ? There's some very serious problems here that aren't resolved.

I can see why democrats fought so intensely to prevent audits from happening. Georgia and Virginia had some serious allegations as well.

Black Diamond
09-25-2021, 01:12 PM
I lost? LOL

I didn't run for election ya knucklehead. Nor do I give a shit about this recount that you keep railing about. I moved on quite a ways back. You and your endless Trump references and in threads like this - tell me that you had a serious case of TDS when he was in office, and you're still having issues with him now. Let it go, move on, you'll feel better.

More malarkey :rolleyes:

I never thought he won Arizona.

Black Diamond
09-25-2021, 01:13 PM

Especially the part where data was deleted the day before the equipment was handed over.

Now that the shady democrat maneuvers are brought to light, some court ordered deep dives can begin? What's the word on the forensic investigation, SassyLady Kathianne ? There's some very serious problems here that aren't resolved.

I can see why democrats fought so intensely to prevent audits from happening. Georgia and Virginia had some serious allegations as well.

Pipe burst.

SassyLady
09-25-2021, 01:21 PM
Arizona is like California now. The large cities have progressive liberals which have changed the state from conservative to liberal. Defeat from within by importing migrants to change the demographics. Make no mistake about it .. the Biden administration is bussing migrants by the thousands to conservative states. With mail in ballots and no verified ID in place the corrupt democrats have it in the bag.

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 01:44 PM
The Republican audit found the Democrats won fairly

The Republican audit is backed by the Republican Governor

Those who have trouble with this are stupid, meaning the problem is not with the intellect but with the ability to accept new facts and change conclusions

NightTrain
09-25-2021, 02:36 PM
Yeah, definitely some very serious problems here.

AZ isn't the only State to suffer such failures to properly conduct the election, but this is a good list to address shortcomings. It'll be interesting to see what Texas turns up - I have a feeling they're going to find very similar 'problems'.

Mail-In Ballots Voted From Prior Address (23,344 ballots)

This is a troubling problem because none of these ballots should have been sent in the first place; mail-in ballots, by law, cannot be forwarded. Yet, the number of suspect ballots from people who voted from a prior address is more than double Biden’s margin of victory. To resolve this, the audit team recommends legislation linking voter roll registration to changes in driver’s licenses or other state identification, as well as voter rolls being validated by the United States Postal Service (USPS) National Change of Address (NCOA) “at a predefined period prior to every election.”

More Ballots Returned by Voters Than Received (9,041)

How exactly did this happen? Did some voters get sent more than one ballot? Was the same ballot accidentally counted twice? Did a voter vote early and on Election Day? The audit team recommends that the state attorney general question Maricopa County about these discrepancies, and conduct an investigation if an insufficient explanation is given.

Potential Voters Who Voted in Multiple Counties (5,295)

There were a total of 10,342 votes cast by voters with the same first, middle, surname, and birth year. While it’s possible that voters may share all the same identifying information, the chances are roughly one-third of one percent. The number of potential unique people is 5,047, meaning there are potentially 5,295 fraudulent ballots cast under this condition. To resolve discrepancies like this, the audit team recommends legislation requiring a more clear schedule for cleaning up and maintaining voter rolls.

Official Results Do Not Match Who Voted (3,432)

The official tally counted 3,432 more votes than were logged in the Final Voted File. The number of people who showed up to vote should always match the number of votes cast. The audit team recommends legislation requiring “the Official Canvass to fully reconcile with the Final Voted File.”

More Duplicates Than Original Ballots (2,592)

Ballot duplication is an automated process to transcribe ballots that are damaged or unreadable by the vote-counting machines. In 2020, Maricopa had 27,869 duplicate ballots pertaining to the presidential election, but the audit team counted 29,557—2,592 more. The audit team recommends legislation requiring regular audits of elections within a year of the election and that the duplicate ballot process be reviewed as part of it.

In-Person Voters Who Had Moved Out of Maricopa County (2,382) and Voters Who Moved Out of State During the 29-Day Period Proceeding Election (2,081)

The audit team determined that “2,382 ballots were cast with voter IDs for individuals who moved outside of Maricopa County” outside of the 29-day window in which they’d still be eligible to vote in the county. There were also 2,081 voters who moved out of state within that window who were legally limited to casting a presidential-only ballot, but voting machines had no ability to read those ballots, and no way to verify whether such voters undervoted the other races on their ballots.

To resolve such issues, the audit team recommends legislation linking voter roll registration to changes in driver’s licenses or other state identification, as well as voter rolls being validated by the United States Postal Service (USPS) National Change of Address (NCOA) system “at a predefined period prior to every election.” They, too, recommend voter rolls be validated against the NCOA at least 90 days before an election. They also suggest the legislature consider whether a change in address should suspend Permanent Early Voting (PEVL) enrollment.

Votes Counted in Excess of Voters Who Voted (2,592)

According to the audit team’s analysis, multiple precincts counted votes in excess of the number of people who voted. The audit team recommends that Maricopa County election officials examine all records and resolve such discrepancies prior to election certification.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/09/25/whats-next-after-the-maricopa-county-audit-n1481354

Black Diamond
09-25-2021, 02:57 PM
Yeah, definitely some very serious problems here.

AZ isn't the only State to suffer such failures to properly conduct the election, but this is a good list to address shortcomings. It'll be interesting to see what Texas turns up - I have a feeling they're going to find very similar 'problems'.

Mail-In Ballots Voted From Prior Address (23,344 ballots)

This is a troubling problem because none of these ballots should have been sent in the first place; mail-in ballots, by law, cannot be forwarded. Yet, the number of suspect ballots from people who voted from a prior address is more than double Biden’s margin of victory. To resolve this, the audit team recommends legislation linking voter roll registration to changes in driver’s licenses or other state identification, as well as voter rolls being validated by the United States Postal Service (USPS) National Change of Address (NCOA) “at a predefined period prior to every election.”

More Ballots Returned by Voters Than Received (9,041)

How exactly did this happen? Did some voters get sent more than one ballot? Was the same ballot accidentally counted twice? Did a voter vote early and on Election Day? The audit team recommends that the state attorney general question Maricopa County about these discrepancies, and conduct an investigation if an insufficient explanation is given.

Potential Voters Who Voted in Multiple Counties (5,295)

There were a total of 10,342 votes cast by voters with the same first, middle, surname, and birth year. While it’s possible that voters may share all the same identifying information, the chances are roughly one-third of one percent. The number of potential unique people is 5,047, meaning there are potentially 5,295 fraudulent ballots cast under this condition. To resolve discrepancies like this, the audit team recommends legislation requiring a more clear schedule for cleaning up and maintaining voter rolls.

Official Results Do Not Match Who Voted (3,432)

The official tally counted 3,432 more votes than were logged in the Final Voted File. The number of people who showed up to vote should always match the number of votes cast. The audit team recommends legislation requiring “the Official Canvass to fully reconcile with the Final Voted File.”

More Duplicates Than Original Ballots (2,592)

Ballot duplication is an automated process to transcribe ballots that are damaged or unreadable by the vote-counting machines. In 2020, Maricopa had 27,869 duplicate ballots pertaining to the presidential election, but the audit team counted 29,557—2,592 more. The audit team recommends legislation requiring regular audits of elections within a year of the election and that the duplicate ballot process be reviewed as part of it.

In-Person Voters Who Had Moved Out of Maricopa County (2,382) and Voters Who Moved Out of State During the 29-Day Period Proceeding Election (2,081)

The audit team determined that “2,382 ballots were cast with voter IDs for individuals who moved outside of Maricopa County” outside of the 29-day window in which they’d still be eligible to vote in the county. There were also 2,081 voters who moved out of state within that window who were legally limited to casting a presidential-only ballot, but voting machines had no ability to read those ballots, and no way to verify whether such voters undervoted the other races on their ballots.

To resolve such issues, the audit team recommends legislation linking voter roll registration to changes in driver’s licenses or other state identification, as well as voter rolls being validated by the United States Postal Service (USPS) National Change of Address (NCOA) system “at a predefined period prior to every election.” They, too, recommend voter rolls be validated against the NCOA at least 90 days before an election. They also suggest the legislature consider whether a change in address should suspend Permanent Early Voting (PEVL) enrollment.

Votes Counted in Excess of Voters Who Voted (2,592)

According to the audit team’s analysis, multiple precincts counted votes in excess of the number of people who voted. The audit team recommends that Maricopa County election officials examine all records and resolve such discrepancies prior to election certification.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/09/25/whats-next-after-the-maricopa-county-audit-n1481354

Double dog dare ya to post that on Facebook.

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 03:32 PM
The Republican governor supports the audit findings that Biden won Maricopa and that the GOP suppressed votes in the county,

SassyLady
09-25-2021, 05:56 PM
The Republican governor supports the audit findings that Biden won Maricopa and that the GOP suppressed votes in the county,
Ducey is a rino so this is not a surprise. And you keep saying the GOP suppressed votes. It's the GOP that called for an audit. It was the dems that tried to suppress the audit to verify every vote was legally counted.

I'm not getting how you get from point A to point B. But I also know you won't answer so never mind.

icansayit
09-25-2021, 06:06 PM

Most of us are still wondering what GOV. has the last name..."RINO". Since they all wish they were on the VIEW each morning.

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 06:41 PM
Ducey is a rino so this is not a surprise. And you keep saying the GOP suppressed votes. It's the GOP that called for an audit. It was the dems that tried to suppress the audit to verify every vote was legally counted.

I'm not getting how you get from point A to point B. But I also know you won't answer so never mind.

The GOP did not realize it was going to catch itself in its own trap.

This is a hoot. Point A is the start of the audit and Point B is the end where it is discovered that the Dems had 99 more votes than before the audit, so the GOP suppressed the original counting of Democratic ballots. For shame!!!

Ducey is a true blue Republican. The Trump alt right tea party right are the rinos, fake republicans in name only.

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 06:43 PM
Most of us are still wondering what GOV. has the last name..."RINO". Since they all wish they were on the VIEW each morning.

Maybe 1 in 3 Republicans are Trump far right alt right libertarian rinos.

The primaries will reveal that fact next spring.

NightTrain
09-25-2021, 07:58 PM
Double dog dare ya to post that on Facebook.

Eh... I very rarely go on FB anymore. I had it primarily to keep in touch with fam & friends, but those commies running it can kiss my ass.
Yeah, they'd probably ban me again, but that's no big loss. Most everyone I know and care about have bailed too. I don't associate with many socialist libs.

Maybe 1 in 3 Republicans are Trump far right alt right libertarian rinos.

The primaries will reveal that fact next spring.

I'm just curious, man... have you been tested for senility or dementia? I'm not trying to make a joke, I'm serious.

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 08:33 PM
Eh... I very rarely go on FB anymore. I had it primarily to keep in touch with fam & friends, but those commies running it can kiss my ass.
Yeah, they'd probably ban me again, but that's no big loss. Most everyone I know and care about have bailed too. I don't associate with many socialist libs.

I'm just curious, man... have you been tested for senility or dementia? I'm not trying to make a joke, I'm serious.

That's why you keep getting people to giggle at your idiocy.

Gunny
09-25-2021, 09:21 PM
I don't like the fact Trump has MY Governor roped into this tail-chasing bullshit. Trump won Texas. Duh. He wants the 4 major cities that are blue and where we keep all our libs audited? For what? To find out the mindless sheeple in the city don't like him? I can cut straight to the chase and tell him that shit.

THIS, is when Trump does himself more harm than good. He's making himself look screwy.

SassyLady
09-25-2021, 09:33 PM
The GOP did not realize it was going to catch itself in its own trap.

This is a hoot. Point A is the start of the audit and Point B is the end where it is discovered that the Dems had 99 more votes than before the audit, so the GOP suppressed the original counting of Democratic ballots. For shame!!!

Ducey is a true blue Republican. The Trump alt right tea party right are the rinos, fake republicans in name only.
You make absolutely no sense.

. :blabla::blabla::blabla:

icansayit
09-25-2021, 09:52 PM
I don't like the fact Trump has MY Governor roped into this tail-chasing bullshit. Trump won Texas. Duh. He wants the 4 major cities that are blue and where we keep all our libs audited? For what? To find out the mindless sheeple in the city don't like him? I can cut straight to the chase and tell him that shit.

THIS, is when Trump does himself more harm than good. He's making himself look screwy.

But look how screwy he is in screwing with their minds. And he's no longer in office, but the way Gabby, and Jake have been wandering around here with the endless BS...it's fun to see how TRUMP is, and always will be...IN THEIR HEADS. There is no known Meds for the TDS they suffer from today.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 07:49 AM
You make absolutely no sense.

. :blabla::blabla::blabla:

Of course I do. The Arizona Audit caught the GOP not the Democratic Party. That's a hoot.

NightTrain
09-26-2021, 09:56 AM

No, Jake, you do that all by yourself with your nonsensical flailings here on this board.

Liberal clowns with nonstop whataboutisms while trying to defend this inept abomination of an administration are funny to smart people.

Honest Injun.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by JakeStarkey http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=991095#post991095)

NightTrain No, Jake, you do that all by yourself with your nonsensical flailings here on this board.

Liberal clowns with nonstop whataboutisms while trying to defend this inept abomination of an administration are funny to smart people.

Honest Injun.

This post :lol::lol: is an example of why people giggle at you.

And the fact is that every time you whataboutism without context you will get your rhetorical teeth kicked in. Inevitable. Every single time.

NightTrain
09-26-2021, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by JakeStarkey http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=991095#post991095)

This post :lol::lol: is an example of why people giggle at you.

And the fact is that every time you whataboutism without context you will get your rhetorical teeth kicked in. Inevitable. Every single time.

You fool no one but yourself. You've been defeated 100% of the time, and the whole board knows it.

Gunny
09-26-2021, 11:08 AM
But look how screwy he is in screwing with their minds. And he's no longer in office, but the way Gabby, and Jake have been wandering around here with the endless BS...it's fun to see how TRUMP is, and always will be...IN THEIR HEADS. There is no known Meds for the TDS they suffer from today.I'm fine with him screwing with peoples' minds if that's what he wants to do. I'm not real fine with a person possibly running for a second term as President engaging in such petty, childish behavior. Being one notch above the empty puppet head we already have as President isn't really saying a lot.

The election is over. Fair or not, it's on the books as Biden declared the winner. Move the fuck on. If he's running in 2024, he needs to get to work and he needs to start by bridging the gap/mending fences between himself and the moderate/independent right or he's going to get the same results from a united party of brainless, meandering sheep who will still come together to vote for the big "D".

There's no "gotcha" moment for him here. Or did he become a democrat and is going to hold up a handful of votes out of millions and point them as proof?

He's not painting a pretty picture of himself and is working on becoming an albatross. He needs to get all in for 24, or all out so he's not f-ing it up for whever is running.

Kathianne
09-26-2021, 11:20 AM
I'm fine with him screwing with peoples' minds if that's what he wants to do. I'm not real fine with a person possibly running for a second term as President engaging in such petty, childish behavior. Being one notch above the empty puppet head we already have as President isn't really saying a lot.

The election is over. Fair or not, it's on the books as Biden declared the winner. Move the fuck on. If he's running in 2024, he needs to get to work and he needs to start by bridging the gap/mending fences between himself and the moderate/independent right or he's going to get the same results from a united party of brainless, meandering sheep who will still come together to vote for the big "D".

There's no "gotcha" moment for him here. Or did he become a democrat and is going to hold up a handful of votes out of millions and point them as proof?

He's not painting a pretty picture of himself and is working on becoming an albatross. He needs to get all in for 24, or all out so he's not f-ing it up for whever is running.

Once again it seems we're close in our thoughts, I just posted a thread before reading this.

NightTrain
09-26-2021, 11:21 AM

I think the effort is to get confidence back in the elections. There was some weird stuff that happened up here in AK, for God's sake... and there's only 700k of us.

You have to admit that there was a lot of bogus stuff that happened last November, and as far as I'm concerned, there should be a nationwide audit of every district.

I get that Captain Dementia won; no sane person thinks that anything will change.

I want elections that I can be confident in, and since November, my confidence in the security and accuracy of our elections is severely shaken. I'm disgusted with how it shook out, and I want close attention paid to every district to fix all these problems.

Beyond what we already know were shady actions, the fact that EVERY democrat is adamantly opposed to auditing ANY election should spell out that there's things they don't want seeing the light of day.

I can't think of ONE reason why anyone would oppose an audit. If anything, everyone should be on board to have scrutiny applied - there's no downside to ensuring that elections are honest, clean, fair, and above all, transparent.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 12:25 PM
You fool no one but yourself. You've been defeated 100% of the time, and the whole board knows it.

And the giggling continues at your stupidity over and over. You can pretend, like a little boy jumping into a mud puddle, that you are the king of the sea, but that just increase the laughter.

The audit caught the GOP.

And what is rich is that good GOP helped to catch the silly trumpers are their silly games that threaten the nation.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 12:28 PM
I think the effort is to get confidence back in the elections. There was some weird stuff that happened up here in AK, for God's sake... and there's only 700k of us.

You have to admit that there was a lot of bogus stuff that happened last November, and as far as I'm concerned, there should be a nationwide audit of every district.

I get that Captain Dementia won; no sane person thinks that anything will change.

I want elections that I can be confident in, and since November, my confidence in the security and accuracy of our elections is severely shaken. I'm disgusted with how it shook out, and I want close attention paid to every district to fix all these problems.

Beyond what we already know were shady actions, the fact that EVERY democrat is adamantly opposed to auditing ANY election should spell out that there's things they don't want seeing the light of day.

I can't think of ONE reason why anyone would oppose an audit. If anything, everyone should be on board to have scrutiny applied - there's no downside to ensuring that elections are honest, clean, fair, and above all, transparent.

You have had over SIXTY opportunities to commissions, courts, judges, and audits to OFFER SOLID EVIDENCE.

And you have not done so.

This is on you.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 12:30 PM

Arizona audit. UCMJ and calling former service people for court-martial. The elections. And so forth and so on.

You can keep denying that you have had a frontal lobotomy, but...

Surf Fishing Guru
09-26-2021, 08:38 PM
The audit caught the GOP.

When you read a book do you just read the first page, close the book and think you know the whole story?

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 01:22 AM
When you read a book do you just read the first page, close the book and think you know the whole story?

Did the Audit conclude that the voting process got the outcome wrong?

icansayit
09-27-2021, 01:28 AM

Jake...the DNC just called, and they have denied admitting you ever represented them in any way since you obviously have the same ailment as their SLEEPY ICE CREAM LOVER Joe.

I'm still waiting to hear from your PRE-SCHOOL teacher with the report about how you hide in the
TRANS-BATHROOM and keep tapping away on that ETCH-A-SKETCH.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 01:46 AM
IOW, icansayit is useless.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-27-2021, 08:48 AM

And here I go just after saying I'm going to decline trying to decipher and correct your reasoning :bang3:. . .

Your question is nonsense. It proves you do not have a sophisticated understanding of the issue. The "voting process" doesn't get the "outcome" wrong; the "voting process" and the tabulating / certification process (the"outcome") are separate and distinct, each vulnerable to different problems and mischief.

Failures in the "voting process" occur right to the point a ballot is cast and is evidenced by sloppy voter verification and stale voter registrations and with universal mail-in voting, hundreds of thousands of ballots being thrown into the wind with ballot harvesting and drop boxes just compounding the problem.

Then we have loose (or not applied) standards of ballot acceptance including residence verification which directly impacts the counting process because poor ballot inspection practices allowed thousands of ballots with a myriad of disqualifying factors to be counted.

So tens of thousands of bad ballots were run through the tabulators, that count was certified and we were told the results . . . Biden won!

The recount you are crowing about was only the requisite first step in the full audit. The first task of any election examination is to verify the state certified ballot totals / results are close to what the number of ballots are, in your hand to be examined in the audit.

If the Ninja's hand recount showed a significant discrepancy between ballots in hand and ballots tabulated / certified, it would show there is a problem in the initial count, perhaps double feeding of the tabulators or ballots withheld from tabulation.

Verifying that the auditors are examining the same number of ballots that the original counter results showed, (immediately following the election), is a necessary first step.

That hand recount did not inspect the ballots to discern which ballots should never been cast but were counted; it was not the "audit", the recount did not constitute a conclusion that Biden won.

The hand recount only confirmed the Ninja auditors were GOING TO BE AUDITING the same overall number of ballots and the same ballot tabulations, the assignment of "votes" for Biden or Trump . . . Remember, a "ballot" is not automatically a "vote"; the ballot must be lawfully cast by an eligible voter, again, the audit was to discover if flawed ballots became votes.

When the real audit was concluded, that showed some 57,000+ suspect, illegal / unlawful / illegitimate ballots were cast, tabulated and certified, over 4 times the margin of victory.

Think of car drag racing . . . Cars must meet certain requirements and standards and after the win they are inspected for weight and fuel and any number of things. Just having the "winning" time slip is great but if after inspection your car comes in underweight and the judges discover a secret nitrous oxide system, do you think waving the time slip allows you to claim victory?

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 09:03 AM
Tough.

The audit was to determine if any systemic fraud occurred in Maricopa County voting.

The audit report concluded that Biden was cheated of 99 votes, which changed nothing.

This audit was done at the direction of the AZ Senate GOP, and the outcome was that they got their electoral teeth kicked in.

icansayit
09-27-2021, 09:35 AM
IOW, icansayit is useless.

I Sure am! Too bad there's no cure for your "IDS" (icansayit derangement syndrome)

Kathianne
09-29-2021, 02:46 PM

I have little hope for 'reform' that includes machines. I have thought for as long as I can remember that I believe in voter id; registration at city run location; and paper/sharpie ballots. Easy paper trail. Only mail in would have to be done & received before voting date. Have to pick up the mail in with id.

Gunny
09-29-2021, 03:40 PM
Once again it seems we're close in our thoughts, I just posted a thread before reading this.Abbott has lost a lot of points and guess who from ... independents.

He still has the party faithful. That an so far a total idiot has declared himself in for the Dem nomination. Dowd? Otherwise, he better get his head screwed on straight. I don't know that party faithful alone will carry the GOP.

Gunny
09-29-2021, 03:43 PM

I can't think of ONE reason why anyone would oppose an audit. If anything, everyone should be on board to have scrutiny applied - there's no downside to ensuring that elections are honest, clean, fair, and above all, transparent.Perception is reality. My issue is with how it looks; rather, I should say as the MSM is portraying it.

Gunny
09-29-2021, 03:45 PM
Did the Audit conclude that the voting process got the outcome wrong?Irrelevant. Did the audit prove irregularities numerous enough to take notice ? Yes.

JakeStarkey
09-29-2021, 03:47 PM
The audit commissioned by the GOP portion of the AZ senate confirmed (1) that Trump lost (2) by even more votes.

Trump will always be owned by the libs.

Gunny
09-29-2021, 03:48 PM
The audit commissioned by the GOP portion of the AZ senate confirmed (1) that Trump lost (2) by even more votes.

Trump will always be owned by the libs.I question who owns who. You can't stop talking about him. He doesn't even know you exist.

JakeStarkey
09-29-2021, 03:53 PM
Tough, Gunny.

You all put your eggs in the Trump basket and he sat on them with his big butt.

How else would anything that Trump does eventually end?

Gunny
09-29-2021, 03:59 PM
Tough, Gunny.

You all put your eggs in the Trump basket and he sat on them with his big butt.

How else would anything that Trump does eventually end?Give it a rest. Don't you enough people on your ass? Look at what YOU put in office.

I don't care about Trump at this particular moment. He's not the President. I DO care about voter fraud.

icansayit
09-29-2021, 04:06 PM

Trump will always be owned by the libs.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP91yQQXUAEUj1t.jpg

JakeStarkey
09-29-2021, 04:44 PM
The GOP confirmed his defeat in AZ, by more votes.

That's damning.

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 04:29 PM
Irrelevant. Did the audit prove irregularities numerous enough to take notice ? Yes.

Absolutely relevant. The audit did not prove any significant irregularities that would change the vote. To suggest such would come only from a drunk, an undereducated person, or a malignant personality.

The GOP audit proved Biden won.

End of discussion,

Black Diamond
09-30-2021, 04:50 PM
Absolutely relevant. The audit did not prove any significant irregularities that would change the vote. To suggest such would come only from a drunk, an undereducated person, or a malignant personality.

End of discussion,

Gunny
09-30-2021, 05:05 PM

End of discussion,For you since apparently you think you drew up the purposes for the audit and got to cherry pick info thereafter. It was end of story for you at an intellectual level with your first post.

JakeStarkey
09-30-2021, 05:11 PM
No one cherry picked the audit.

After the audit was finished, the conclusion was that Biden received even more votes.

That was not because of shenanigans.

If Wisconsin does an audit, I have no doubt that the findings will be similar.

And the 'election security' trolls will be screaming 'a secret plan of the WhoDunAnattiDoneit' will begin.

Gunny
09-30-2021, 05:18 PM
No one cherry picked the audit.

After the audit was finished, the conclusion was that Biden received even more votes.

That was not because of shenanigans.

If Wisconsin does an audit, I have no doubt that the findings will be similar.

And the 'election security' trolls will be screaming 'a secret plan of the WhoDunAnattiDoneit' will begin.
Awesome except the audts are to look for voter fraud. Where have you been? The election's over. Regardless the shadiness of it and the bozo the clown that walked backwards into the Presidency.

86+k "irregularities" is 86k irregularities too many.

Just to be clear, I don't believe Biden won the election honestly and none of these shenanigans nor your are going to change that. I don't like coincidences to begin with and when there are just too many? And just to crush your brain a little further, it has NOTHING to do with the object of desire in your every post, "the Donald". It has to do with Democrats can't stand losing and will cheat to win. Simple as that.

icansayit
09-30-2021, 05:25 PM

End of discussion,

We are especially, totally entertained by your lack of ability to recognize how YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF in nearly every thread...and try to do an Obama or Biden by blaming your stupidity on The Rest of US.

P.S. only from a drunk, an undereducated person, or a malignant personality LIKE YOU would keep trying as you do...only to continuously FAIL. But the laughs we get from you are PRICELESSLY PISSOFFISH.

Juicer66
10-01-2021, 04:57 AM
We are especially, totally entertained by your lack of ability to recognize how YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF in nearly every thread...and try to do an Obama or Biden by blaming your stupidity on The Rest of US.

P.S. only from a drunk, an undereducated person, or a malignant personality LIKE YOU would keep trying as you do...only to continuously FAIL. But the laughs we get from you are PRICELESSLY PISSOFFISH.

Good to see that we both try to make Jane see what a dullard she is .

It is nice that our criticisms are moderate and well intentioned as clearly we both recognise that kicking an already fallen fool is impolite and bad mannered.

Her greatest burden will be others knowing that she supported Sleepy when even a youngster can see what a ghastly and hopeless presence he is .His incompetence and

apparent fully diminished IQ make any supporters look just as pathetic and in some sort of complete denial .

Of course it is possible that Jane lives in an old person's home and her only world contact is here . We must ask her if she might welcome help from something equivalent to

together.org.uk which is for people who are prepared to give up just an hour a week to help some lonely and cut off person .I have found it humbling and a small drop of charity

though I am not sure how I would handle a raving lunatic who is also lonely . Any caring thoughts ?

icansayit
10-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Good to see that we both try to make Jane see what a dullard she is .

It is nice that our criticisms are moderate and well intentioned as clearly we both recognise that kicking an already fallen fool is impolite and bad mannered.

Her greatest burden will be others knowing that she supported Sleepy when even a youngster can see what a ghastly and hopeless presence he is .His incompetence and

apparent fully diminished IQ make any supporters look just as pathetic and in some sort of complete denial .

Of course it is possible that Jane lives in an old person's home and her only world contact is here . We must ask her if she might welcome help from something equivalent to

together.org.uk which is for people who are prepared to give up just an hour a week to help some lonely and cut off person .I have found it humbling and a small drop of charity

though I am not sure how I would handle a raving lunatic who is also lonely . Any caring thoughts ?

I am constantly reminded of Abe Lincoln's quotes when Jake tries to prove something about Jake here, that can be taken either way.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/b1/0b/12b10b680b17e675036813835ed85bf4.jpg

jimnyc
10-01-2021, 05:06 PM
I have nothing definitive to say and am not saying that Trump won nor that the election was stolen.

But I will say, from the looks of things, this audit was far from complete as I figured.

And Malarkey, save it from posting the same shit over and over. These are the facts. When all is fully audited, if the results remain the same I will say things more definitively.

---

Maricopa County audit flags 57k+ ballot issues in a state Biden won by fewer than 11k votes

According to official results, Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in Arizona in a very close race by 10,457 votes.

The recent forensic audit of votes in Maricopa County questions 57,722 ballots, more than five times that number.

One caution in interpreting results flagging questioned or invalid ballots: auditors say it's unlikely that every adjustment would have favored a single candidate. Therefore, one cannot assume all 57,722 votes would have been removed from Biden's tally or credited to Trump.

Nonetheless, discrepancies in the one county alone are large enough to suggest that they could have made a difference in the outcome of the statewide tally.

It's unclear why most media reports have been declaring, contrary to evidence, that the audit somehow confirmed that Biden won the Arizona race fair and square. (You can read the audit at the link below and draw your own conclusions.) Though a hand recount of ballots was fairly close to the original count, that did not address the anomalies found, nor did it rule out invalid votes and fraud.

In addition to the problems flagged, auditors said it was impossible to conduct a complete audit because county officials failed to cooperate on some important matters. And some evidence was reportedly removed or destroyed prior to a subpoena.

mong significant problems uncovered were tens of thousands of people who voted from a prior address, which would technically invalidate the votes if one were to enforce election law. Likewise with 10,342 voters who potentially voted in more than one county.

In one particularly difficult-to-square anomaly, more than 9,000 more ballots were returned by voter than were sent out. In more than 3,000 instances, the official results do "not match who voted."

There were 2,592 more duplicates than original ballots. There were 2,382 in person voters who had moved out of Maricopa County, and 2,081 who had moved out of state during the 29 days preceding the election. Hundreds more votes were cast by people who were not part of the official precinct register, or returned by mail from people who had not been sent ballots.

While experts say fraud is suggested in numerous instances, there is also the possibility that poor record-keeping on the part of county election officials were responsible for some of the problems. Auditors were not always able to access and examine the records necessary to understand if that is the case.

https://i.imgur.com/1RrQXmS.png

Read full audit here - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21068477-20210919-maricopa-county-forensic-audit-volume-i-executive-summary

^^ (opens a PDF file of the audit)

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/read-maricopa-county-audit-flags-57k-ballot-issues-in-a-state-biden-won-by-fewer-than-11k-votes/

From audit:

https://i.imgur.com/DcwOBEc.png

JakeStarkey
10-01-2021, 06:22 PM
I will always keep posting to turn back the misinformation.

You are moving forward in opening your mind on the subject, and I appreciate that.

Juicer66
10-01-2021, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=JakeStarkey;990867]Yup, those GOP managed to lose AZ all on their own: the did not vote enough dead people and pets.

Look at Jane using Fake News sources to try and disprove truth faking .

ROFL .

50 000 fraudulent returns .

No stupidity can deflect from that .

JakeStarkey
10-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Your stupidity, juicer, is front and center as usual.