PDA

View Full Version : FDA Official Under Fire, Calls For Forced Vaccinations, Registry Of Unvaccinated

Gunny
09-24-2021, 11:10 AM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:23 AM PT – Friday, September 24, 2021

An FDA official raises serious concern after he bragged about segregating unvaccinated Americans. One America’s Jasmin Hovey has more.

video @ link: https://www.oann.com/fda-official-under-fire-calls-for-forced-vaccinations-registry-of-unvaccinated/

Gunny
09-24-2021, 11:15 AM
Wow. Can you say: OAN f-d up :laugh:

Looks to me like their video is not in sync with their header :)

Just another AZ audit teaser" the results will be released soon....":rolleyes: Been hearing that sh*t for awhile now.

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I was reading about this yesterday.

The FDA employee, a tranny, was enthusiastically advocating using blow darts to vaccinate white people, then when that was complete, to blowdart vaccinate blacks.

When asked about how hard that would be, this genius proposed using government drones armed with blowdarts to fly overhead and shoot citizens with blowdarts.

This was another James O'Keefe undercover vid, Project Veritas. He does good work and he's a national treasure for exposing libs and their nefarious thought processes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oWWcqGk1m4

Gunny
09-24-2021, 01:41 PM
A racist tranny. Welcomed with open arms by the Democratic Party :rolleyes:

Normally I would say judging by the commentary this guy thinks he's funny. In today's climate? I wouldn't bet against it being totally serious, thinking it's a brainstorm of an idea.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 01:53 PM
Project Veritas?

Really?

OK.

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 02:44 PM
Project Veritas?

Really?

OK.

Yes. Project Veritas.

Was there anything you wanted to add?

Do government employed lib trannies make you all warm & fuzzy as they propose shooting unvaccinated blacks with blowdarts?

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 02:50 PM
Yes. Project Veritas.

Was there anything you wanted to add?

Do government employed lib trannies make you all warm & fuzzy as they propose shooting unvaccinated blacks with blowdarts?

You are fun when you get hissy, NightTrain.

jimnyc
09-24-2021, 04:24 PM
Project Veritas?

Really?

OK.

Yes, again you are clueless just denying source. PV has come out with more information than any other investigative journalists out there, by far. And a ton of information found out and exposed.

What sources WOULD be acceptable to you, Jake? Let's start there to get a laugh.

NightTrain
09-24-2021, 04:49 PM
You are fun when you get hissy, NightTrain.

Hissy? No, I should probably record myself laughing when I read the latest bit of drivel you post. Typical lib who has nothing to combat reality simply inserts skeptical statement with nothing to back it up, or even an opinion.

I love that I've reduced you to this. Carry on, my good man.

Mr. P
09-24-2021, 06:22 PM
Project Veritas?

Really?

OK.

Come on, Jake...geezzzz

If NBC, CBS, ABC, or CNN would have recorded this it wouldn't change the fact that he is a MORON!!

SassyLady
09-25-2021, 10:00 PM
Project Veritas?

Really?

OK.

Are you living under a rock Starkey? You need to catch up on sources.