PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Archbishop Calls Out Pelosi For Stance On Abortion

Gunny
09-24-2021, 11:29 AM
When this came out awhile back I was slightly amused. Still am. How on Earth does dimwit Pelosi think she's EVER going to win this argument? It's obvious she's got a God complex to begin with, but I wasn't aware it was literal instead of figurative.

By US law women have a right to choose. God's law doesn't answer to Man's.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:11 PM PT – Thursday, September 23, 2021House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pushes back an archbishop’s comment against abortion, saying women have the right to choose. During a news conference on Thursday, the archbishop of San Francisco said Pelosi’s backing to codify Roe v. Wade is “child sacrifice.”
The Women’s Health Care Protection Act would essentially protect women’s abortion access. While the archbishop criticized the legislation, Pelosi, whose Catholic, said her views on abortion differ.
“The archbishop of the city, that area of San Francisco, and I have a disagreement about who should decide this,” said Pelosi. “I believe that God has given us a free will to honor our responsibilities.”

Meanwhile, tensions have only risen as more states are moving to enact abortion bans similar to the one recently passed in Texas.
https://www.oann.com/san-francisco-archbishop-calls-out-pelosi-for-stance-on-abortion/

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 12:26 PM
I think some of the RC clergy are pissed that the Pope won't let them sanction American politicians religiously.

Gunny
09-24-2021, 01:38 PM
I think some of the RC clergy are pissed that the Pope won't let them sanction American politicians religiously.Bad day, Jake? Seem kind of surly.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 02:47 PM
Bad day, Jake? Seem kind of surly.

Not me, Gunny. Every day is good. The RC prelates (some of them in America) seem surly about Dem politicians that support women' rights, though.