PDA

View Full Version : Military Member Sexually Assaulted

Kathianne
09-24-2021, 07:20 PM
Hey, it was only a small number of male Afghani refugees:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-investigating-assault-on-female-us-servicemember-by-male-afghan-refugees-at-fort-bliss

Wow, the leadership says she's brave and they're providing counseling.

JakeStarkey
09-24-2021, 08:30 PM
If true, the pervs should be tried, and if convicted, serve their full terms.

Then they should be sent to Afghanistan handcuffed under armed guard, and pushed out into the main street outside the airport.

They will get the justice there they deserve.

SassyLady
09-24-2021, 11:47 PM
Why the $#@% are we allowing these shitheads to even set foot here?

Kathianne
09-25-2021, 06:21 AM
Why the $#@% are we allowing these shitheads to even set foot here?
Seems they left those behind that were citizens, green card holders, and those who actually helped, in favor of said shitheads.

JakeStarkey
09-25-2021, 10:03 AM
You get silly buggers in all groups, including the conservatarians.

Gunny
09-25-2021, 04:12 PM
The left will piss their pants the they shouldn't have females guarding male Arabs/Persians. Recipe for disaster.

I don't understand why they even came here. They could do that shit in Afghanistan and get away with it under the current regime, AND get the victim executed for allowing it to happen :rolleyes:

Kathianne
09-25-2021, 05:02 PM
The left will piss their pants the they shouldn't have females guarding male Arabs/Persians. Recipe for disaster.

I don't understand why they even came here. They could do that shit in Afghanistan and get away with it under the current regime, AND get the victim executed for allowing it to happen :rolleyes:
I don't think they are being 'guarded". I know in WI, one of the representatives was going bonkers after finding these non-vetted visitors were calling Ubers and going wherever. No reporting to anyone. "They aren't prisoners. "

Gunny
09-25-2021, 05:10 PM
I don't think they are being 'guarded". I know in WI, one of the representatives was going bonkers after finding these non-vetted visitors were calling Ubers and going wherever. No reporting to anyone. "They aren't prisoners. "They should be. You can't dump straight off the vine Arabs-presumably-Muslims into the streets of the US. I've seen that animal in its habitat.

We, especially our Government, needs to quit pretending things aren't what they are. Like our China flu. Or dumping unvetted Afghani's onto the strets of a civilized US. Just dumb.

And I wouldn't let them anywhere near ANY women. Not male Arab/Persian Muslims. Not until they are acclimatized to society here.

SassyLady
09-25-2021, 05:58 PM
I think a lot of people are going to die.

Gunny
09-25-2021, 07:14 PM
I think a lot of people are going to die.Die? You mean because Biden screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan and anybody that felt like jumping on a plane did? Biden dropped a bunch of Third World, savage wolves into a herd of sheep.

Why would you think anyone would die?:rolleyes:

SassyLady
09-25-2021, 09:42 PM
Die? You mean because Biden screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan and anybody that felt like jumping on a plane did? Biden dropped a bunch of Third World, savage wolves into a herd of sheep.

Why would you think anyone would die?:rolleyes:
Yeah ... why would anyone think dropping savages into a civilized society would create anything but chaos.

Time for the sheepdogs to wake up.

Abbey Marie
09-26-2021, 10:28 AM

We, especially our Government, needs to quit pretending things aren't what they are.

Amen to that.