PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories upset the common political and cultural world

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 09:40 AM
However, science pees on conspiracy theories.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/242772953_227947589360156_6289442616402634859_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=U3u6fWn0DBsAX-oSiMG&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=84cadd7df68378e32dd2a00ccdfa3a0b&oe=615494FC

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 10:27 AM
I just read LTG Flynn was posted in a QAnon site as having reported that the vaccine was being put in salad dressing and that would have to just stop.

Gunny
09-26-2021, 10:50 AM
What "QAnon" site? You even know what "QAnon" means? It's a ridiculous label to project onto others unless they actually believe that crazy-ass shit. Contrary to leftist rhetoric, everyone who doesn't believe leftist rhetoric, conspiracy theories and otherwise fairy tales in general doesn't believe Trump was sent here by God to do battle with the evil moneychangers:rolleyes:

It's beyond stupid and says as much about the intellect of the people blindly believing so and using it as a blanket label as it does the nutcases that believe the shit.

Abbey Marie
09-26-2021, 11:05 AM
I am not a fan of conspiracy theories. But re: the OP, once politics infiltrates an issue, even “science” loses its credibility. No one can distinguish who is telling the truth from who is pushing an agenda.

This is the current situation in this country, and I’m not sure we will ever get past it.

Gunny
09-26-2021, 11:16 AM
I am not a fan of conspiracy theories. But re: the OP, once politics infiltrates an issue, even “science” loses its credibility. No one can distinguish who is telling the truth from who is pushing an agenda.

This is the current situation in this country, and I’m not sure we will ever get past it.Labeling something a "conspiracy theory" is just another intellectually dishonest tactic used by the left to silence critics/opposition. Just another phrase/word they have skewed the meaning of.

In truth, who are the REAL conspiracy theorists? Russian Collusion. Jan 6th "insurrection". Man-made global warming. Look, Henny Penny, the sky is falling :rolleyes:

But point directly at something they are doing where the end game is as obvious as day and call it the BS it is, like CRT, the 2020 election -- you're a right wing conspiracy theorist:rolleyes:

I have found it almost unbearable to sit and watch the right overreact yet again to the fear of being labeled by the left. Screw them. Nobody put them incharge of what you meant when you said it, or misrepresenting it when you did it. They put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else except for those in that crowd that aren't sure if they're supposed to be wearing pants or dresses.

SassyLady
09-26-2021, 04:05 PM
However, science pees on conspiracy theories.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/242772953_227947589360156_6289442616402634859_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=U3u6fWn0DBsAX-oSiMG&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=84cadd7df68378e32dd2a00ccdfa3a0b&oe=615494FC
So, believing scientist Fauci funded gain of function research with China at the Wuhan lab is a conspiracy theory?

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 04:39 PM
If any of you understood function of research themes would be a thing but none have done that here.

SassyLady
09-26-2021, 05:43 PM
If any of you understood function of research themes would be a thing but none have done that here.
Why don't you provide a link where you got your education on the gain of function?

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 05:54 PM
Why don't you provide a link where you got your education on the gain of function?

Why don't you guys explain it as if you understand it. You can include icansayit because he truly needs remedial help,.

JakeStarkey
09-26-2021, 05:55 PM
Remember it is icansayit who thinks Fauci put the vaccine in his salad dressing.

icansayit
09-26-2021, 07:26 PM
Remember it is icansayit who thinks Fauci put the vaccine in his salad dressing.

YOU KEEP PROVING TO ALL OF US...YOU REALLY ARE...https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/e2/ee/19e2eedcd5bf5d92382dbad3a70e219b.jpghttps://i.imgflip.com/2cri46.jpg

SassyLady
09-26-2021, 10:29 PM
Why don't you guys explain it as if you understand it. You can include icansayit because he truly needs remedial help,.

So, in other words you have no clue what it is.
:slap:

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 01:28 AM
So, in other words you have no clue what it is.
:slap:

Neither do any of you is the point.

icansayit
09-27-2021, 01:30 AM
Neither do any of you is the point.

YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ALSO HAVE..."NO CLUE". Better get back to your Nap Time blanket before the teacher catches you.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 01:47 AM
YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ALSO HAVE..."NO CLUE". Better get back to your Nap Time blanket before the teacher catches you.
Useless.^^^

Juicer66
09-27-2021, 10:15 AM
Has anybody here checked out Arthur Roberts whom we have been told has been playing Sleepy for most of ' his ' outings since early March ?

A huge problem arose when Arthur started chatting off public microphone with our own weirdo Lord Bojo at their recent meeting .
To the horror of Sleepy's behind the scenes team , Arthur lost his own plot with Bojo finally asking him sotto voce , "Who are you ? Because you are not Joe Biden "?
At that point Arthur was removed by his team and famously refused to answer questions ( again ) .

Has anybody checked Arthur's working schedule over the last few months ? Can he be booked and what offers is he refusing ? etc etc

Great yarn and if true I would not be in the slightest surprised .The Whistleblower is well known and usually very reliable without any past record of double/ multi affiliations .

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 11:16 AM
Going to make far more than you word on that, juicer.

Gunny
09-27-2021, 11:23 AM

Neither do any of you is the point.Incorrect. When y'all get done pissing all over each other, perhaps you can lead off? After all, you are the one making the accusation that nobody understands what gain of function experimentation is.

I don't see a reason to give gain of function to a virus that can be deadly to humans. Doesn't matter what a bunch of eggheads who think their research is more important than human life. I liken gain of function to those knotheads in Sweden trying to create a black hole. WTF for? To see if it'll swallow the Earth and basically tear all life forms apart at the seams?

Covid-19 is a bio eapon created in a lab and bio weapons are created to be only one, specific thing: bio weapons.

Black Diamond
09-27-2021, 11:42 AM
Incorrect. When y'all get done pissing all over each other, perhaps you can lead off? After all, you are the one making the accusation that nobody understands what gain of function experimentation is.

I don't see a reason to give gain of function to a virus that can be deadly to humans. Doesn't matter what a bunch of eggheads who think their research is more important than human life. I liken gain of function to those knotheads in Sweden trying to create a black hole. WTF for? To see if it'll swallow the Earth and basically tear all life forms apart at the seams?

Covid-19 is a bio eapon created in a lab and bio weapons are created to be only one, specific thing: bio weapons.

It's getting to the point where the bolded might just put us out of our misery.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 12:00 PM
The only people interested in this would be the biowarfare people.

"Gain-of-function researchField of bio-medical research

Gain-of-function research (GoF research or GoFR) is medical research that genetically alters an organism in a way that may enhance the biological functions of gene products. This may include an altered pathogenesis, transmissibility, or host range, i.e. the types of hosts that a microorganism can infect. This research is intended to reveal targets to better predict emerging infectious diseases and... en.wikipedia.org (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gain-of-function_research)

[*=center]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gain-of-function_research)Wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gain-of-function_research)