PDA

View Full Version : Biden Gets 3rd Dose Of Pfizer, Attacks Unvaccinated Americans

Gunny
09-27-2021, 05:06 PM
Wonder who has stock in Pfizer out of the pimp crew.

Too bad he didn't get his from that Army LtCol at Ft Bliss.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:10 PM PT – Monday, September 27, 2021Joe Biden received a third dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on live television in an attempt to encourage vaccinations among Americans. Biden got the shot at the White House on Monday while touting the supposed importance of getting the vaccine as well as claiming this was a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
Biden also attacked Americans who have chosen not take the vaccine.
“About 23 percent haven’t gotten any shots and that distinct minority is causing an awful lot of us, an awful lot of damage for the rest of the country,” he stated. “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. That’s why I’m moving forward with vaccination requirements wherever I can.”
Biden went on to tell reporters the vast majority of American would need to be vaccinated before the U.S. could return back to a “normal” state. Although he said the country was getting close, he highlighted the importance of his mandates on making that a reality.

Pfizer’s stock rose almost 19 percent year-to-date amid the aggressive promotion and vaccine mandates by the Biden administration.
https://www.oann.com/biden-gets-3rd-dose-of-pfizer-attacks-unvaccinated-americans/

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 05:08 PM
Those who can but won't get vaccinated are, Gunny, causing damage to others.

You and I have had our shots, and if we get sick we will suffer very little in comparison.

jimnyc
09-27-2021, 05:26 PM
This idiot is no stating that 97-98% of Americans need to get the vaccine. And just to get normal he claims. :rolleyes: This man is off his rocker. Clueless. Something is clearly wrong with him. He may have been fine at one time, but now age has gotten the better of him.

Typically, you would be shooting for somewhere between 50% - about 75% tops. IMO.

---

Joe Biden Says 97-98% of American Public Must Get Vaxxed Before Things Get Back to “Normal”

Joe Biden on Monday received the Pfizer Covid booster shot.

Biden answered a couple questions about his administration’s efforts to roll out a Covid booster program.

Biden was asked, “How many Americans need to get vaccinated before things get back to normal? What is the percentage in total vaccinations…?

Here is how Joe responded, “Well, I think, look, I think we get the vast majority, like what’s going on in some of these industries and some schools like 97-98%. I think we get awful close.”

Got that? Biden wants 97-98% of Americans vaccinated with the trial vaccine. It’s not clear if that included the boosters. They call this science.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/wth-joe-biden-says-97-98-american-public-must-get-vaxxed-things-get-back-normal/

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 05:45 PM
^^^ You are the idiot. The vax is a good thing, end of story.

jimnyc
09-27-2021, 05:49 PM
^^^ You are the idiot. The vax is a good thing, end of story.

Banned from thread. Tired of your antics in every thread or every other one.

Gunny
09-27-2021, 06:39 PM
This idiot is no stating that 97-98% of Americans need to get the vaccine. And just to get normal he claims. :rolleyes: This man is off his rocker. Clueless. Something is clearly wrong with him. He may have been fine at one time, but now age has gotten the better of him.

Typically, you would be shooting for somewhere between 50% - about 75% tops. IMO.

---

Joe Biden Says 97-98% of American Public Must Get Vaxxed Before Things Get Back to “Normal”

Joe Biden on Monday received the Pfizer Covid booster shot.

Biden answered a couple questions about his administration’s efforts to roll out a Covid booster program.

Biden was asked, “How many Americans need to get vaccinated before things get back to normal? What is the percentage in total vaccinations…?

Here is how Joe responded, “Well, I think, look, I think we get the vast majority, like what’s going on in some of these industries and some schools like 97-98%. I think we get awful close.”

Got that? Biden wants 97-98% of Americans vaccinated with the trial vaccine. It’s not clear if that included the boosters. They call this science.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/wth-joe-biden-says-97-98-american-public-must-get-vaxxed-things-get-back-normal/SO, according to "Fearless Leader", only 2-3% of the American public is vaccinated? I gotta go find my little guy I save for special occasions like this:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

jimnyc
09-27-2021, 06:47 PM
SO, according to "Fearless Leader", only 2-3% of the American public is vaccinated? I gotta go find my little guy I save for special occasions like this:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think he's saying that wherever we are now - the goal is to vaccinate 97-98% - which makes him officially a knucklehead.

icansayit
09-27-2021, 06:48 PM
His shot in the arm today didn't come from Pfizer. They had a special shipment come in early this morning from "BEN & JERRYS". The fluid in the needle was Denatured Chocolate Chip, and ROCKY ROAD combined with the taste of a cone.

All to keep Joe quiet in front of the camera and his Favorite Fake Newsers who all thought he was SETTING A GREAT EXAMPLE by getting such a dangerous injection that would threaten his Empty mind.