PDA

View Full Version : Operation Go It Alone: Disenchanted Europeans May Build Their Own Army

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 06:11 PM
Thanks to the policies of Trump, this will put the pressure on the Euros to defend themselves and grow closer to Russia.

One example is the oil line from Russia to Europe.

This is good. And with Trump gone, we have a three-fer.

https://fee.org/articles/what-happened-in-1971-edward-snowden-and-jack-dorsey-want-to-know/?fbclid=IwAR3-riDPsUQmUn54RHHDCtk8B9Okb3cOqLFr6WDZQaoiNLz2bZDCMK QK8yE

Gunny
09-27-2021, 06:16 PM
Thanks to the policies of Trump, this will put the pressure on the Euros to defend themselves and grow closer to Russia.

One example is the oil line from Russia to Europe.

This is good. And with Trump gone, we have a three-fer.

https://fee.org/articles/what-happened-in-1971-edward-snowden-and-jack-dorsey-want-to-know/?fbclid=IwAR3-riDPsUQmUn54RHHDCtk8B9Okb3cOqLFr6WDZQaoiNLz2bZDCMK QK8yETrump didn't approve the oil pipeline to Europe. Biden removed the remaining embargos on Russia to clear the way. That was right after he shut our oil pipelines down.

You can keep blaming Trump for any and everything the same as y'all blamed all of Obama's catastrophe's on Bush and it isn't going to change the facts, nor truth one bit.

On the other hand, where do I sign up for this "army"?

Gunny
09-27-2021, 06:31 PM
Biden closed one pipeline down, Gunny.

Trump wrecked our relations with Europe.

Trump was a loser.He didn't turn everything to shit with his touch as Biden has done.

You are correct. THE pipeline that would keep us energy independent. Instead, Biden's begging OPEC. Dems are stupid when it comes to energy and self-sufficiency.

If Trump pissed off Europeans because he didn't like the US getting the short end of every trade deal, too bad. I'll defend that because I'm not stupid.

Kathianne
09-27-2021, 06:57 PM
He didn't turn everything to shit with his touch as Biden has done.

You are correct. THE pipeline that would keep us energy independent. Instead, Biden's begging OPEC. Dems are stupid when it comes to energy and self-sufficiency.

If Trump pissed off Europeans because he didn't like the US getting the short end of every trade deal, too bad. I'll defend that because I'm not stupid.
I did not like Trump, but know enough to agree with Gunny.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 07:39 PM
Biden, once again, outflanked the dimbulbs in the GOP.

The Euros building their own army, still relying on the USA, and drawing close to Russia with the pipeline.

Kathianne
09-27-2021, 08:05 PM
Biden, once again, outflanked the dimbulbs in the GOP.

The Euros building their own army, still relying on the USA, and drawing close to Russia with the pipeline.
I think you meant to say that Biden has opened the door to another potential crisis. First step; fuked our allies over in Afghanistan, but lying to them first. That opened door to France pushing for EU military, envisioning France leading. Starting now, it weakens NATO, which should be more robust. Putin is already applauding this possible change, while those eastern European countries are aghast.