PDA

View Full Version : Latest Durham Indictment May Make Russiagate the Most Corrupt Scandal in U.S. History

jimnyc
09-27-2021, 07:16 PM
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if fully investigated and fully prosecuted properly - this would go down as the worst scandal ever.

Problem is - will they actually do so? Or pull another Graham?

Out of all the documentation already public, many need to be jailed IMO for their actions trying to setup Trump as supposedly colluding with Russia. The entire thing, including Hillary herself, was completely engineered.

---

Latest Durham Indictment May Make Russiagate the Most Corrupt Scandal in U.S. History

That loud clunk you hear is another shoe dropping in the John Durham investigation of the “Russia! Russia! Russia!” conspiracy to Get Trump.

We already know about Hillary Clinton’s attempted takedown of the Donald Trump candidacy and presidency in the Russia hoax. We know a government lawyer lied to the FISA court in order to get a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. We know about Christopher Steele’s fake “dossier,” the spying on the Trump campaign by the FBI, and the deployment of Democrat apparatchiks to conscript their Leftist media transcribers to plant or amplify the fake news in the service of The Party.

It’s one of the most corrupt scandals in U.S. political history.

But Special Counsel John Durham’s latest indictment may move this scandal to the undisputed champ of all time.

Durham’s move wasn’t so much about the indictment of Hillary lawyer Michael Sussman of Perkins Coie. It’s about whom Sussman used and the gobsmacking and sweeping conspiracy to get Trump.

The 27-page indictment alleges that Sussman lied to the FBI and several other government officials, including Congress, to get his girl elected. But that’s small potatoes. Page ten is where the Spidey-senses go into overdrive.

https://i.imgur.com/OOZE3hz.png

The indictment goes into exacting detail to explain that Sussman used his cyber security contacts to use “un-public” government data culled from favorable government contacts and “to mine this internet data to establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’ that would tie then-presidential candidate Donald Trump to Russia.”

In other words, Durham alleges that a tech executive used by the Democrats, and who hoped to work in cyber security for the Clinton White House, used his insider knowledge to conjure up phony internet links between candidate/president Trump and Alfa Bank, based in Russia. The man known in the indictment as Tech Executive 1 used this proprietary information from his companies and his connections and contracts with a U.S. university to use those workers to phony up the connections between Trump and the Russian bank. Durham notes that Tech Executive 1 was “in the process of finalizing” a sensitive government contract. It’s clear, however, he had access to sensitive intelligence that was “un-public,” in the words of the indictment, and used this intelligence to prove-up how he’d counteract cyber breaches covered by the contract.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/09/22/latest-durham-indictment-may-make-russiagate-the-most-corrupt-scandal-in-u-s-history-n1480603

Gunny
09-27-2021, 07:24 PM
A Clinton lawyer? Hope he's got his will updated and his effects in order.

JakeStarkey
09-27-2021, 07:41 PM
Durham is going to say it is nothing but a nothingburger but, except, Trump should be examined more.

SassyLady
09-27-2021, 08:43 PM
Durham is going to say it is nothing but a nothingburger but, except, Trump should be examined more.

:believecrap:

icansayit
09-27-2021, 08:45 PM

That's all you bring here, and you even repeat everything you bring here. So that becomes...
TWO NOTHING BURGERS EVERY TIME.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-28-2021, 09:12 AM
Durham is a good LDS man.

What he found is minor in comparison to the massive Trump scandals.

I love that President Puddinghead has so many Obama / HRC campaign retreads in his inner circle. Their actions back then against Trump will be the proverbial "chickens coming home to roost".

Jake Sullivan is already feeling the heat (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10025779/Jake-Sullivan-national-security-adviser-Biden-administration-guilty-perjury.html), I can't wait until Susan Rice's scalp is nailed on Durham's wall.

Gunny
09-28-2021, 10:38 AM
I suspect the Dem admin has allowed Durham to continue with the plan of doing nothing with the findings in the end. Shutting him down would draw too much attention.

How long have the Clintons been under investigation? Privileged dems don't get prosecuted.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-28-2021, 10:47 AM
surfnturf has been inhaling the ether again

And again, all you have is insults in response.

You can't discuss the topic with any kind of competence or even casual familiarity with the facts.

You can't even manage a single syllable of response in reference to the article I linked.

Do you agree or disagree that the Sussmann indictment is putting heat on Sullivan?

Do you agree or disagree that the fact stream in the indictment shows Sullivan lied to Congress about his involvement in advancing the fake Trump-Russia hoax, (in particular the Alfa Bank connection), when working for the HRC campaign?

Gunny
09-28-2021, 11:08 AM
And again, all you have is insults in response.

You can't discuss the topic with any kind of competence or even casual familiarity with the facts.

You can't even manage a single syllable of response in reference to the article I linked.

Do you agree or disagree that the Sussmann indictment is putting heat on Sullivan?

Do you agree or disagree that the fact stream in the indictment shows Sullivan lied to Congress about his involvement in advancing the fake Trump-Russia hoax, (in particular the Alfa Bank connection), when working for the HRC campaign?He's capable. He is choosing not to for whatever reason.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-28-2021, 12:21 PM
Guys, the AZ audit was nothing.

Guys, Orly Taitz was nothing.

Guys, Durham is nothing.

Guys, Trump is never coming back.

Guys, your conspiracy theories are nothing.

Insanity is doing what you guys are doing, and it all will come to nothing.

You say less than nothing.

You say nothing that relates to the topic.

You say nothing that is of interest to anyone having interest in the topic.

Aren't you content with the bilge you spew in the threads on the AZ audit and Trump's future and what the hell is "orly taitz"?

I've enjoyed on-line political debate for over 30 years and I must say, you are the most useless poster I have ever encountered.