PDA

View Full Version : Testimony against vax mandate

SassyLady
09-27-2021, 09:27 PM
Because it discriminates and is not designed to stop transmission.

PhD, Christina Parks Testimony: Using a Vaccine that Doesn’t Prevent Transmission to Discriminate and Segregate Americans is BULLSHIT
https://youtu.be/TcvVDHaO35o

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2021, 10:15 PM

PhD, Christina Parks Testimony: Using a Vaccine that Doesn’t Prevent Transmission to Discriminate and Segregate Americans is BULLSHIT

I do not ever take flu shots and will not ever take the bullshit covid mixture....
32 years and no flu shot. Have had no flu in 32 years.
33 YEARS AGO I TOOK MY FIRST AND ONLY EVER FLU SHOT--GOT SMASHED WITH THE FLU--IMMEDIATELY ;
IN LESS THAT 28 HOURS AFTER THE DAMN SHOT.. KNOCKED ME DOWN FOR 8 DAYS..
I said, never again. This crap they are peddling has a hidden agenda behind it -- a red flag..
RED FLAGS ARE NOT TO BE IGNORED..
FFKK THEM.... THEY CAN INJECT ME--ONLY AFTER THEY KILL ME--NOT BEFORE.

Now that expert exposed a bit of the bullshit these vermin are pulling..
First covid vaccine is basically useless now,,, hmmmmm.
Already broken promises on that.
ok. will sayit-- told ya so... These vermin are breaking their necks lying and lying..why??? why== a red flag....-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2021, 10:16 PM

How soon until jakkyboy comes on to toss a load of crap????--Tyr

SassyLady
09-27-2021, 10:42 PM
I never knew that getting flu shot every year was counter productive. I will wait a couple of years in between mine from now on.

Watch @ 4:44

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 06:23 AM
The OPs get stupider.

Vaxes don't stop transmission because vaxes mutate.

What they do is lessen greatly or eliminate altogether the effects.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 07:47 AM
Amazing the number of Trump alt right paranoid delusionals here writing stupid and stupider things.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 08:12 AM
Guys, get your flu shots.

Please.

For you and your families' benefit.

Surf Fishing Guru
09-28-2021, 09:01 AM
The OPs get stupider.

Vaxes don't stop transmission because vaxes mutate.

What they do is lessen greatly or eliminate altogether the effects.

What's stupid is saying "Vaxes don't stop transmission because vaxes mutate" . . .

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 09:42 AM
What's stupid is saying "Vaxes don't stop transmission because vaxes mutate" . . .

You have a solid stupid gene, surfnturf. Vaxes don't stop transmissions. They mutate. See, that is a smaller sentence. Do you understand?

fj1200
09-28-2021, 09:48 AM
Point of order; vaccines don't mutate, viruses mutate. The covid vaccine has so far been effective against the covid mutations.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 09:54 AM
Point of order; vaccines don't mutate, viruses mutate. The covid vaccine has so far been effective against the covid mutations.Thank you for the correction; I meant viruses not vaccines mutate. The vaxxes have greatly reduced the effect of the Covid strains.

Gunny
09-28-2021, 10:06 AM
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, when all this covid BS started, I stated the virus was going to be, then was used to divide and discriminate. Look where we are today. I agree with whoever this person is on that point.

Don't even have to choose a side. It's chosen for you by people who presume themselves smarter than you based on your decision. It has worked primarily to the advantage of the Dems since they own the media and have a government openly demanding it censor anything it doesn't want to hear.

What a country. Was pretty nice back in the day when we actually had the illusion at least of "freedom":rolleyes:

Surf Fishing Guru
09-28-2021, 10:26 AM
You have a solid stupid gene, surfnturf. Vaxes don't stop transmissions. They mutate. See, that is a smaller sentence. Do you understand?

The gene I have is one that demands people who are constantly telling everyone how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is, to have some degree of integrity when it comes to the meaning of words and their use.

You, in your haste to stick up for the resident leftist goofball and also insult me, just showed you suffer from the same disease, which I am calling "Jakeyness" from now on.

Point of order; vaccines don't mutate, viruses mutate.

:clap: There ya go! :clap:

Should I take that to be your apology?

Saying "vaxes mutate" is stupid.

It is demonstrative of the typical intellectual sloppiness of ol' Jake and a complete lack of interest in being precise in language.

This is an example of the truism, when you don't know what you are talking about, anything is possible.

The covid vaccine has so far been effective against the covid mutations.

Wrong, actually it is failing against mutations, especially by the fourth generation because of antigenic escape, AKA, "leakiness". . .

Massachusetts has seen its hospitalizations of FULLY VACCINATED people hover around 33%.

A week ago:

Yesterday:

As I said before,

Regular vaccines [derived from a weakened, dead or inactivated infectious agent / pathogen] create a wide response in the body, cell-mediated immunity and humoral immunity. Humoral immunity relies on quick response, specific components flowing through the plasma, such as antibodies. Cellular immunity is long-lasing, it is the life-long blueprint for the body to react to pathogens. This is commonly referred to as T-cell immunity; it is not controlled by antibodies and is instead mediated directly by immune cells.

OTOH, mRNA "vaccines" trick the body to react to an artificial [synthetic] "spike protein" in the shot and create antibodies. Problem is, this isn't the real virus so it only causes a narrow antibody reaction that doesn't really act to kill the entire pathogen.

This is why we are seeing evidence of "leakiness", vaccine resistant mutations in variations, (especially in Delta and now Lamda and Mu) from antigenic or immune escape (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41579-021-00573-0). . . . Hence the increased infection rate in "vaccinated" people and their increased carrier potential. The variations aren't the immediate danger, mutations in a variant, especially when we get into the 4th generation, are the danger because the mRNA "vaccines" just aren't agile enough to keep up.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?74117-14K-Vaccinated-People-With-Breakthrough-COVID-Cases-Have-Been-Hospitalized-or-Died&p=990069#post990069

fj1200
09-28-2021, 10:39 AM
You, in your haste to stick up for the resident leftist goofball and also insult me, just showed you suffer from the same disease, which I am calling "Jakeyness" from now on.

:clap: There ya go! :clap:

Should I take that to be your apology?

What do I have to apologize for? I was neither sticking up for anyone nor insulting anyone. Just trying to save the board from 3 pages of back and forth.

But the vaccine is effective against mutations; Data from Massachussetts alone doesn't change that. Could it become less effective? Sure, haven't said otherwise.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 11:15 AM
A friend of mine who monitors such web sites told me I would be amazed at the nonsense you all spread. He was right.