View Full Version : Does size matter

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Ladies: Does the size of the penis matter
Men: does size of the breasts matter

Share your opinons here

Sir Evil
09-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Breasts are body enhancements, like a car it would be nice to add those cool new wheels but you can still drive it the way it is. :D

boobies are of no matter to me.

April15
09-28-2007, 06:44 PM
In a sexual content yes. In a lifetime partner no.

Mr. P
09-28-2007, 08:18 PM
I don't like biggins.

jackass
09-28-2007, 08:35 PM
At least a handful is necessary. :dance:

manu1959
09-28-2007, 08:41 PM
i like these.....NWS

http://www.page3.com/index2.shtml

Kathianne
09-28-2007, 08:45 PM
i like these.....NWS

http://www.page3.com/index2.shtml

Manu down for more than handful. :coffee:

manu1959
09-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Manu down for more than handful. :coffee:

i am ambidextrous....and oral.....so i have certain requirements....

manu1959
09-28-2007, 08:55 PM
my wife was looking over my shoulder.....she says size matters....

AFbombloader
09-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Never really been a boob guy. But I prefer smallish.:dance:

82Marine89
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
They all look, taste, and feel the same after a case of beer. :cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 02:24 AM
My personal take, any man who doesnt like a woman or wont love her for her weight or bra size, is a shallow asshole who doesnt deserve love

Any woman who wont love a man because he is fat or has a small dick, is a shallow ****, who doesnt deserve love

In short, men and women are disgustingly fake.

see more in my rant thread :)

Roomy
09-29-2007, 09:07 AM

It's nice that she likes them small:laugh2:

jackass
09-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Us guys with big ones never have to ask such a question... :D

typomaniac
09-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Ladies: Does the size of the penis matter
Men: does size of the breasts matter

Share your opinons here
Time to get clinical:

The erect male penis should be exactly the length from the tip of a man's middle finger to the heel of his hand. If it's not, the guy is anatomically unusual.

Breast size, however, can vary even with small changes in a woman's body weight, because such a large proportion of breast tissue is fat. That's why one never sees those anorexic supermodels sporting huge boobs.

mrg666
10-07-2007, 11:33 PM

that means you must be a BIG boy or she just puts up with it :laugh2:

10-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Time to get clinical:

The erect male penis should be exactly the length from the tip of a man's middle finger to the heel of his hand. If it's not, the guy is anatomically unusual.

Breast size, however, can vary even with small changes in a woman's body weight, because such a large proportion of breast tissue is fat. That's why one never sees those anorexic supermodels sporting huge boobs.

thats one of many reason anorexic supermodels arent attractive.

Cheyenne
10-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Time to get clinical:

This may be the way it's suppose to measure but that isn't always the case. And just because a man doesn't fit the 'norm' either way, doesn't make him a freak or less of a man. Nor does it reflect on whether he is a giving & unselfish lover.

Besides the most sensitive part of the vagina is the first 2 inches. We can make any size work. :slap:

gabosaurus
10-08-2007, 01:00 PM
It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.
Size only matters to men. They are incredibly vain about their appendages. Women know that the guys who talk the most, usually have the least. When guys talk inches, they usually mean centimeters.
Not that you 60-second dudes are gonna know what we mean.

Above all, it's not length or girth that matters. It's how you can use your tongue. If you can't get a woman off with oral sex, I don't care if you are John Holmes. Your butt is out the door.

I must that size DEFINITELY matters -- the size of your bank account.

mrg666
10-08-2007, 07:16 PM
It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.
Size only matters to men. They are incredibly vain about their appendages. Women know that the guys who talk the most, usually have the least. When guys talk inches, they usually mean centimeters.
Not that you 60-second dudes are gonna know what we mean.

Above all, it's not length or girth that matters. It's how you can use your tongue. If you can't get a woman off with oral sex, I don't care if you are John Holmes. Your butt is out the door.

I must that size DEFINITELY matters -- the size of your bank account.

throwing in the oral technique hey very good :laugh2:

Immanuel
10-08-2007, 07:30 PM

LOL and how did that make you feel?

Immie

10-08-2007, 07:36 PM
This may be the way it's suppose to measure but that isn't always the case. And just because a man doesn't fit the 'norm' either way, doesn't make him a freak or less of a man. Nor does it reflect on whether he is a giving & unselfish lover.

Besides the most sensitive part of the vagina is the first 2 inches. We can make any size work. :slap:

i sure hope so for your sakes:)

Sir Evil
10-09-2007, 07:19 AM
I
Women know that the guys who talk the most, usually have the least.

As the guys know that the woman that talk the most are usually the easy ones to quickly score with. :D