PDA

View Full Version : Biden does get a 3rd Dose of Pfizer

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 10:09 AM
Every American who can but won't get vaxxed can stay home.

Gunny
09-28-2021, 10:17 AM
Are you just trying to piss off Jim? Probably should start with someone who doesn't own the board :rolleyes:

There is already a thread on the topic and you were banned from it and your first attempt to go around shut down. Just like this one. Stop being a dick above and beyond usual.

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 11:13 AM
The board permits a go around. Jim can do what he wants. What is chicken shit is to not own one's remarks and try to shut others out. Chicken shit it is, and I say that with a big smile.

Gunny
09-28-2021, 11:53 AM
The board permits a go around. Jim can do what he wants. What is chicken shit is to not own one's remarks and try to shut others out. Chicken shit it is, and I say that with a big smile.The board does not permit a go around if the owner, or any other staff member says no.

I've been all kinds of patient with your trolling, Jake, but you need to get it back within the realm of tolerable. You know as well as anyone what defying the owner gets you.

Chickenshit is posting a one-liner you and the rest us know is bullshit and nothing but bait. Find another topic. This one's over.