PDA

View Full Version : border and droning

JakeStarkey
09-28-2021, 02:01 PM
The thing is, I oppose Biden for the treatment of the Haitians and other refugees.

Many oppose what the military calls “collateral damage” which is really the deaths of innocent victims.

But for the GOP, they defended all of Trump’s similar and worse actions. And some of Trump’s worse actions were intentional and murderous.

If you support those "worse actions", you are murderous in heart, too.

MtnBiker
09-28-2021, 02:12 PM
So, I was headed up to the mountains last weekend. Had to pull over on a dirt road to use a primitive outhouse that was rather unkept. So, lifting the lid to do my business I barely distinguish the difference between the every growing pile of excrement and a post by Jake.

Gunny
09-28-2021, 02:13 PM
Trump is not the President. Biden is. Trump had the border under control. Biden does not. Biden's policies have created the chaos and humanitarian crisis. Spin it any way you want. You're wrong.

Biden has made it worse by pretending it's not there. Same as he's done about Afghanistan when he called it over and pulled out. Same with everything else that has blown up in his face. Having a General on his staff commit treason? Gone.

Your President is a complete and utter failure just digging a deeper and deeper hole as he goes. Hey, I'm all for it so long as he doesn't completely destroy the place. The worse Dems can present themselves before the mid-terms and 2024, the better.

Even Dems and some MSM are questioning this admin and that's tantamount to treason for the left.