PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox fan, this woman spits in guys face

jimnyc
10-01-2021, 12:41 PM
She's a cute looking woman. She made a mistake and appears to have simply went to the wrong seating section when returning to her seats. The folks sitting there were polite, or so it seemed. and pointing out the section over where she was looking for.

Not sure why this all made her angry as you can't hear perfectly. Guy may have told her that she's an idiot.

Doesn't matter IMO. She hocked a loogy in the guys face before leaving to return to her section. What a way to turn a good looking woman into a pig in 3 seconds. Whatever was said wasn't worthy of being assaulted via someone else's disgusting spit.

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbEttlXG6c

Red Sox fan spits on man over seat dispute

During a Red Sox game against the Orioles, a Boston fan turned and spat on a man after he confronted her about sitting in the wrong seat.

In a video posted to Twitter, the woman, standing with her arms crossed, told the man behind her that “We’ve literally been sitting here all night.” Another woman, sitting in the same aisle, replied, “No you haven’t. We’ve been sitting here all night.”

The video then captured a voice away from the camera calling the woman’s name, and the man pointed toward that group and asked the woman if that was her name and those were her friends.

“All your friends are over there,” he said.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/10/01/red-sox-fan-spits-on-man-over-seat-dispute/

Abbey Marie
10-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Maybe I’m just in a “feisty Sicilian” mood today, but this also got under my skin. It really bugs me how some women these days feel free to attack men, knowing that the man cannot retaliate without getting in trouble himself. I think a man would really hesitate before spitting in another man’s face because there is no societal immunity for him. He’s in all likelihood going to have to fight at that point. It’s very uncool for a woman to take advantage of protections she doesn’t in this case deserve.

Gunny
10-01-2021, 01:54 PM
It wasn't even a Yankees game :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
10-01-2021, 01:58 PM

Yeah I kept looking for the word Yankees in the article

Abbey Marie
10-01-2021, 01:58 PM

Yeah well, I was going to say she must be an Eagles fan.

Mr. P
10-01-2021, 03:31 PM
She looks blitzed and or high to me. Cute? NOT at all!

I'd like to know if the guy filed any charges, he should have.

JakeStarkey
10-01-2021, 04:23 PM
His wife should have belted her. My sixty year old sister would have karated her into right field. Then we all would have been arrested, so...

Poor, poor behavior.

jimnyc
10-01-2021, 04:40 PM
His wife should have belted her. My sixty year old sister would have karated her into right field. Then we all would have been arrested, so...

Poor, poor behavior.

She most definitely deserved an eye for an eye or worse there. My thoughts were the same, I would have had the strongest female among us to kick her ass, or face.