PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory that Inflation is Spiking out of control

JakeStarkey
10-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Reading the below reports spread over a year clearly shows that all the claims of out of control inflation is a CT.

Inflation is up because the pandemic disrupted the world's economy.

To think think that we can have super low interest rates for the better part of two decades and not have some price pressures is stupid.

Get your act together.

Many financial professionals aren’t overly concerned that inflation will spiral out of control, especially since the economy has plenty of post-pandemic ground to make up. The administration of President Joe Biden is pinning its hopes on the idea that we’ve moved into an era of easy money without consequences.

Reference:Inflation Concerns Growing in U.S. – Forbes Advisor (https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/inflation-worries/#:~:text=Many%20financial%20professionals%20aren%E 2%80%99t%20overly%20concerned%20that%20inflation,i nto%20an%20era%20of%20easy%20money%20without%20con sequences.)

www.nrsc.org › press-releases › clinton-obamaClinton/Obama Economist: Inflation is Out of Control - NRSC (https://www.nrsc.org/press-releases/clinton-obama-economist-inflation-is-out-of-control-2021-06-22/)

Jun 22, 2021 · Clinton/Obama Economist: Inflation is Out of Control. Washington, D.C. – President Clinton’s Treasury Secretary and President Obama’s National Economic Council Chair, Larry Summers, who spoke to President Biden last week about his concerns regarding rising inflation, made those concerns public yesterday. During a conversation at the Qatar ...

www.investmentwatchblog.com › we-now-haveWe Now Have Confirmation That Inflation is Starting to Get ... (https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/we-now-have-confirmation-that-inflation-is-starting-to-get-out-of-control/)

Oct 15, 2020 · Food inflation is spiking. Yesterday the U.S. PPI and Core PPI (two key metrics of inflation) recorded a 0.4% increase in inflation for the month of September. This sounds like a very small move until you consider that it was largely due to just one component (food inflation) surging 1.2% over the same time period.

gainspainscapital.com › 2020/10/15 › we-now-haveWe Now Have Confirmation That Inflation is Starting to Get ... (https://gainspainscapital.com/2020/10/15/we-now-have-confirmation-that-inflation-is-starting-to-get-out-of-control/)

Oct 15, 2020 · Warning: the Single Best Predictor of Future Inflation is Spiking Higher → We Now Have Confirmation That Inflation is Starting to Get Out of Control Posted on October 15, 2020 by The Phoenix

www.foxbusiness.com › markets › biden-democratsBiden, Democrats' reckless inflation is out of control – and ... (https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/biden-democrats-inflation-small-business)

Biden, Democrats' reckless inflation is out of control – and it's crushing America's small businesses Small businesses cannot afford the inflation tax that comes with the Democrats' failed ...

Author: Blaine Luetkemeyer

www.advisorperspectives.com › commentaries › 2021Spiking U.S. Inflation – Is It Really Temporary? - Halbert ... (https://www.advisorperspectives.com/commentaries/2021/07/21/spiking-u-s-inflation-is-it-really-temporary)

Jul 21, 2021 · Think 10% inflation. I guess we can’t rule this out either, but I don’t see it as the most likely scenario. As usual, I see something in the middle as the most likely scenario just ahead. I

jimnyc
10-01-2021, 04:31 PM
The economy, on many fronts, has taken a dive in the past year.

Gunny
10-01-2021, 04:53 PM
The economy, on many fronts, has taken a dive in the past year.My income is fixed. It refutes the claims in the OP.

JakeStarkey
10-01-2021, 06:25 PM
My income is fixed. It refutes the claims in the OP.

It refutes that it has 'spiked,' yes.

And, no, a four to seven percent hike after almost two decades of little or no interest, with the economic fluctuations caused by the pandemic, is no horror film.

So sit down, you all do some slow, deep breathing exercises, and let's see where we are in a year from now.

Gunny
10-01-2021, 07:21 PM

And, no, a four to seven percent hike after almost two decades of little or no interest, with the economic fluctuations caused by the pandemic, is no horror film.

So sit down, you all do some slow, deep breathing exercises, and let's where we are in a year from now.Don't try your word games with me. The inflation is here, has been most of the year, and it's not showing any sign of slowing down.

Sorry, can't blame just the pandemic. YOUR administration is f-d up and being run by clueless idiots. NOTHING Biden and/or Dems are proposing is going to help anything in the least.

NightTrain
10-01-2021, 07:45 PM

So sit down, you all do some slow, deep breathing exercises, and let's where we are in a year from now.

You're doing great!

fj1200
10-01-2021, 08:22 PM
Reading the below reports spread over a year clearly shows that all the claims of out of control inflation is a CT.

Inflation is up because the pandemic disrupted the world's economy.

To think think that we can have super low interest rates for the better part of two decades and not have some price pressures is stupid.

As with anything it starts with your definition of inflation. Price increases due to demand? Not the traditional definition IMO. Too much money chasing too few goods? A better definition that Milton Friedman would buy in to IMO. The former is short term, the latter is long term. I think it will take some time to know for sure and has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory.

Black Diamond
10-01-2021, 08:26 PM
How much of the increase in food prices is due to higher fuel Costs?

JakeStarkey
10-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Don't try your word games with me. The inflation is here, has been most of the year, and it's not showing any sign of slowing down.

Sorry, can't blame just the pandemic. YOUR administration is f-d up and being run by clueless idiots. NOTHING Biden and/or Dems are proposing is going to help anything in the least.

Telling the facts is no 'word games', Gunny. They are the truth. "My" administration stuck with the financial errors of Trump's years. And don't be nonsensical. The smaller infrastructure bill is very much needed. The large one of AOC etc is utterly stupid, and I am not so sure about Manchin's 1.5T but I do believe that will pass. And I am not taken in by your "words" at all. We will have to see.

Juicer66
10-02-2021, 02:55 AM
She ( OP) is either even more blind than previously imagined and / or does not or cannot read any financial or economic commentaries and reports .

Inflation is no longer a topic .

Hyper inflation or and /or stagflation ( ignore those terms , Jane -- far too difficult ) are the only topics on the menu and have been for some time .

For God's sake , Jane , at least take a primer course on a subject before babbling your mindless crap .

If it is all too much for you , think through the idea of prices movement when there are not enough people to do the jobs and where distribution channels have collapsed .

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 07:38 AM
Only fools like juiceless think hyper inflation is a topic.

The topic is supported by my links and juiceless is topic less.

Nothing new.

jimnyc
10-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Inflation is getting out of control. Biden HAS screwed up our economy in record time. The numbers in many, many areas easily reflect this.

jimnyc
10-02-2021, 10:46 AM
No, malepatternJuicerless, inflation is not and has not been getting out of control.

You are like so many Trumpers: what you believe are facts.

Sonny, it is not so.

Again clueless as to who you're responding to, just trolling and removed from thread.