PDA

View Full Version : Rant Time

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 02:29 AM
Love used too matter
Then many men and women became shallow basterds.

Love used to be about caring about the OTHER person. Now its just about getting a partner with big thingies, whether theyre boobies, dicks, money, or some other materialistic excuse.

Love used to be being selfless, not its just selfish.Too many stupid people getting together, getting married, having kids.

Our society is going to hell.

stephanie
09-29-2007, 02:57 AM
My parents told me that.......35 yrs ago...

Is it going totally to hell???

:dunno: MAYBE??

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Stephanie, your a genius. And I appreciate your comments.

My parents told me that.......35 yrs ago...

Is it going totally to hell???

:dunno: MAYBE??

Cheyenne
09-29-2007, 10:21 AM
........Love used to be about caring about the OTHER person. Now its just about getting a partner with big thingies, whether theyre boobies, dicks, money, or some other materialistic excuse........Our society is going to hell.No, people used to get married because the parents arranged the marriage. It had nothing to do with love. It was a business deal.
And in pioneer days, people married for survival. Men & women needed each other to survive.

Then women began to civilize the West. It was to the woman's benefit to marry. It was the only way she could get security.
It began to dawn on the men that if they didn't marry a woman, he wasn't going to get that pretty young thing and have to visit 'Miss Orr's' house the rest of his life.

Women don't need men now. They can financially survive on their own. And when sex is so freely given, why on earth should a man tie himself down to one woman???

But marriage will prevail. It is in the hearts of men & women to unite, to become one. It is one of God's greatest gifts.

82Marine89
09-29-2007, 10:46 AM
Love used too matter

Love used to be about caring about the OTHER person. Now its just about getting a partner with big thingies, whether theyre boobies, dicks, money, or some other materialistic excuse.

Love used to be being selfless, not its just selfish.Too many stupid people getting together, getting married, having kids.

My ex-wife was a stripper. Does that make me shallow or lucky?

truthmatters
09-29-2007, 11:04 AM
No, people used to get married because the parents arranged the marriage. It had nothing to do with love. It was a business deal.
And in pioneer days, people married for survival. Men & women needed each other to survive.

Then women began to civilize the West. It was to the woman's benefit to marry. It was the only way she could get security.
It began to dawn on the men that if they didn't marry a woman, he wasn't going to get that pretty young thing and have to visit 'Miss Orr's' house the rest of his life.

Women don't need men now. They can financially survive on their own. And when sex is so freely given, why on earth should a man tie himself down to one woman???

But marriage will prevail. It is in the hearts of men & women to unite, to become one. It is one of God's greatest gifts.

It is true that romantic love is a new concept. Mating used to be the purpose of any man woman relationship. I think it is really the most stable relationship which can endure all the things marriage is "supposed" to be according to any society.

We now marry for love and then learn to be business partners, procreators,nursemaids and phycological buffers to the world for each other when we have long term marriages. In the old days it was business first ad then you learned to love each other.

One set of my grandparents married out of nessesity when they were teens(their families fell appart and they were nieghbors so they decided to help each other through it.They fell in love by working together on a shared dream. They were as in love as any couple I have ever seen.

I think people need to be more accepting of their partners feelings and try to talk about what they want out of life daily. Me and my hubby have gone through many stages in life and always try to remember to show each other we have each others backs. You just have to never forget you are a team and a team always talks about the new game plan every day.

jackass
09-29-2007, 04:48 PM
No, people used to get married because the parents arranged the marriage. It had nothing to do with love. It was a business deal.

Where was this post before I got married?? :laugh2:

OCA
09-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Love used too matter

Jesus Christ I know you are a fucking rainman but are you queerer than a 3 dollar bill too?

What a stupid fucking thread, of course guys like big juggs and chicks like big packages and we ALL like big bank accounts, we are fucking humans you dumb motherfucker.

darin
09-29-2007, 08:13 PM
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10, Money can't buy you back the love that you had then.

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 09:05 PM
I will not dignify your any comment other then to say, you are very un-civilized.

Jesus Christ I know you are a fucking rainman but are you queerer than a 3 dollar bill too?

What a stupid fucking thread, of course guys like big juggs and chicks like big packages and we ALL like big bank accounts, we are fucking humans you dumb motherfucker.

OCA
09-29-2007, 09:18 PM
I will not dignify your any comment other then to say, you are very un-civilized.

I'll take that to mean you are either a virgin or queer.

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 11:34 PM
Youre interest in my sex life is not appreciated and not welcome, mind your own business sir. Your a person of low character and low class.

I'll take that to mean you are either a virgin or queer.

OCA
09-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Youre interest in my sex life is not appreciated and not welcome, mind your own business sir. Your a person of low character and low class.

Oooooh coming from a friend of Nevadamedic and a certified retard that officially carriers no weight at all.

I'll stick with you like to smoke poles or that chicks find you repulsive.

truthmatters
09-30-2007, 09:12 AM

No worries Martin he just likes to rile people.

OCA
09-30-2007, 10:09 AM

Is that what you tell yourself when I own you?

82Marine89
09-30-2007, 11:07 AM

Your interest in how or why we love is not welcomed either. Who are you to judge us?

OCA
09-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Your interest in how or why we love is not welcomed either. Who are you to judge us?

Exactly, this rainman judges me for loving big tits and big bank accounts so fuck him...........I judge him back as a faggot and a virgin.

Abbey Marie
09-30-2007, 11:13 AM
To be fair, Martin's original post was not directed to anyone here personally. Subesequent posts, however, have been directed personally to him.

April15
09-30-2007, 11:33 AM
My ex-wife was a stripper. Does that make me shallow or lucky?One of mine is a dental hygenist. I paid for her education after our divorce. Does that make me shallow or stupid? My partner of today is a great woman. Perhaps the age has something to do with our concern for each other.

OCA
09-30-2007, 11:40 AM
To be fair, Martin's original post was not directed to anyone here personally. Subesequent posts, however, have been directed personally to him.

You are correct there.................and they have been deservedly so.

He also needs to cowboy up because i'm entering one of my angry high post activity periods on DP, got my second wind............and also some inspiration from the return of suspended license boy.

82Marine89
09-30-2007, 12:31 PM
One of mine is a dental hygenist. I paid for her education after our divorce. Does that make me shallow or stupid? My partner of today is a great woman. Perhaps the age has something to do with our concern for each other.

Why do people insist on answering questions with questions? Since I don't know why you did it. I can't answer that.

82Marine89
09-30-2007, 12:32 PM

That is both redundant and repetitive. :poke:

Abbey Marie
09-30-2007, 12:52 PM
That is both redundant and repetitive. :poke:

Not necessarily. They could have been directed personally to someone else other than him. :poke:

Btw, the phrase "redundant and repetitive" is itself, rather redunant and repetitive.

April15
09-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Why do people insist on answering questions with questions? Since I don't know why you did it. I can't answer that.I suppose my natural conversation style may not carry well into an arena where I am not known for who I am or my personal history.
I am not giving you a question as much as myself in reflection of life.

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Thank You. Whether people agree with you or not, they cannot question your passion or character. Your a nice person, who unfortunently gets dumped on cause many disagree with you. You are still polite to me, even when we disagree, your a fine human being :)

OCA
09-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Thank You. Whether people agree with you or not, they cannot question your passion or character. Your a nice person, who unfortunently gets dumped on cause many disagree with you. You are still polite to me, even when we disagree, your a fine human being :)

Oh thats so sweet, that and a 1.00 will get you a cup of Joe, nice guys finish last.