PDA

View Full Version : Republican Senators Introduce Act to Stop Biden from Politicizing Lifesaving Coronavi

jimnyc
10-02-2021, 10:15 AM
I think which way a sickness is attacked, and with what medications, should be a personal decision between a patient and a physician. Seems like they want to put a stop to anything at all outside of their vaccines. Myself, I wouldn't choose all of these alternate medications but that is me, others should have the right to choose as well.

---

Republican Senators Introduce Act to Stop Biden from Politicizing Lifesaving Coronavirus Treatment

Several Republican U.S. senators, including Sens. Rick Scott (R-FL), Marco Rubio (R-FL), Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Roger Marshall (R-KS), Kevin Cramer (R-ND), Mike Braun (R-ID), and Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) introduced legislation to stop the Biden administration from politicizing lifesaving coronavirus treatment.

Last month, the Biden administration announced its decision to ration monoclonal antibodies, citing concerns over “equitable distribution.”

“HHS will determine the amount of product each state and territory receives on a weekly basis,” a spokesman for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said at the time. This move directly affects southern states such as Florida, as Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has spent recent weeks announcing the openings of more antibody treatment centers across the Sunshine State.

“To just kind of pull the rug out from anyone a week after the president said they were going to be increasing the distributions by 50 percent, it’s very, very problematic,” DeSantis said last month, vowing to “work like hell” to get people the treatment they so desperately need.

As a result of the Biden administration’s action, a group of Republican senators has introduced the Treatment Restoration for Emergency Antibody Therapeutics (TREAT) Act, which would prohibit HHS from “implementing policies that restrict hospitals and other appropriate healthcare providers from ordering and receiving COVID-19 monoclonal antibody (mAb) treatments directly from manufacturers and distributors.”

“The TREAT Act would nullify the Biden Administration’s recent policy requiring hospitals and other facilities to work through states to receive mAb supplies as well as cease the administration’s ability to throttle the state’s supply of this lifesaving treatment,” a press release of the announcement reads.

“The Biden administration is playing politics with the lives of Tennesseans,” Blackburn said, calling it a “prime example of how government-run healthcare interferes with the doctor-patient relationship and blocks access to lifesaving treatments.”

“This is rationing, and it is wrong,” she added.

Rubio described the Biden administration’s policy as “nothing but an attempt to punish Florida,” and Scott emphasized that the move is “making it harder for Floridians to receive this life-saving treatment,” describing it as both “unacceptable and unethical.”

“Rather than forcing states to create a distribution network that will cause unnecessary bureaucratic delays, we should leverage industry’s well-established networks through public-private partnerships that will ensure all patients have timely access to care,” Marshall said. Cramer noted that Biden’s change in distribution policy “does not reflect actual need across the country.”

“Our bill would prohibit the implementation of these policies that would restrict hospitals and other providers from receiving life-saving treatments where the need is greatest, regardless of partisan politics,” he added.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) spoke about Biden’s rationing of treatment during an exclusive On the Hill interview with Breitbart News last week. She believes Biden is withholding treatment for “political reasons.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/01/republican-senators-introduce-act-stop-biden-politicizing-lifesaving-coronavirus-treatment/

jimnyc
10-02-2021, 10:45 AM
malepatternJuicerless is indeed showing he is losing it.

How medicine and science is done will be within the law of best science and not because of GOP politicization.

Get the vax, please.

Shut up, stupid. Juicer hasn't even posted in this thread. Shows again you don't read and just troll.

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 12:16 PM
:) You are awake

icansayit
10-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Shut up, stupid. Juicer hasn't even posted in this thread. Shows again you don't read and just troll.

Found out it is nearly impossible to STOP the Puss from leaking out of a Perpetual, Blistering Sore by giving it more ammunition with Large amounts of PISSOFF (urine treatments).

SHAKY JAKEY is just Phishin for more PISSOFF's to feed the FEEBLENESS within the empty skull.

Gunny
10-02-2021, 07:13 PM
I think which way a sickness is attacked, and with what medications, should be a personal decision between a patient and a physician. Seems like they want to put a stop to anything at all outside of their vaccines. Myself, I wouldn't choose all of these alternate medications but that is me, others should have the right to choose as well.

---

Republican Senators Introduce Act to Stop Biden from Politicizing Lifesaving Coronavirus Treatment

Several Republican U.S. senators, including Sens. Rick Scott (R-FL), Marco Rubio (R-FL), Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Roger Marshall (R-KS), Kevin Cramer (R-ND), Mike Braun (R-ID), and Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) introduced legislation to stop the Biden administration from politicizing lifesaving coronavirus treatment.

Last month, the Biden administration announced its decision to ration monoclonal antibodies, citing concerns over “equitable distribution.”

“HHS will determine the amount of product each state and territory receives on a weekly basis,” a spokesman for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said at the time. This move directly affects southern states such as Florida, as Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has spent recent weeks announcing the openings of more antibody treatment centers across the Sunshine State.

“To just kind of pull the rug out from anyone a week after the president said they were going to be increasing the distributions by 50 percent, it’s very, very problematic,” DeSantis said last month, vowing to “work like hell” to get people the treatment they so desperately need.

As a result of the Biden administration’s action, a group of Republican senators has introduced the Treatment Restoration for Emergency Antibody Therapeutics (TREAT) Act, which would prohibit HHS from “implementing policies that restrict hospitals and other appropriate healthcare providers from ordering and receiving COVID-19 monoclonal antibody (mAb) treatments directly from manufacturers and distributors.”

“The TREAT Act would nullify the Biden Administration’s recent policy requiring hospitals and other facilities to work through states to receive mAb supplies as well as cease the administration’s ability to throttle the state’s supply of this lifesaving treatment,” a press release of the announcement reads.

“The Biden administration is playing politics with the lives of Tennesseans,” Blackburn said, calling it a “prime example of how government-run healthcare interferes with the doctor-patient relationship and blocks access to lifesaving treatments.”

“This is rationing, and it is wrong,” she added.

Rubio described the Biden administration’s policy as “nothing but an attempt to punish Florida,” and Scott emphasized that the move is “making it harder for Floridians to receive this life-saving treatment,” describing it as both “unacceptable and unethical.”

“Rather than forcing states to create a distribution network that will cause unnecessary bureaucratic delays, we should leverage industry’s well-established networks through public-private partnerships that will ensure all patients have timely access to care,” Marshall said. Cramer noted that Biden’s change in distribution policy “does not reflect actual need across the country.”

“Our bill would prohibit the implementation of these policies that would restrict hospitals and other providers from receiving life-saving treatments where the need is greatest, regardless of partisan politics,” he added.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) spoke about Biden’s rationing of treatment during an exclusive On the Hill interview with Breitbart News last week. She believes Biden is withholding treatment for “political reasons.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/01/republican-senators-introduce-act-stop-biden-politicizing-lifesaving-coronavirus-treatment/His mind may be going, but being petty and spiteful seems to be about the same with Biden. He IS doing this for no more reason than to force the vaccine. I'm not sure why he hasn't invoked the Supreme Court decisions that sided with mandatory vaccinations. To give people the illusion of "choice"?

I'd actually like to see the issue get dropped from sight like Afghanistan, Milley, and the Border. Everyone knows what it is by now. Deal with it or don't. I suspect we are all either going to be or have been exposed to it.

I'm FAR more interested in what those criminal Dems in COngress are up to trying to destroy this Nation's financial future.