PDA

View Full Version : another rant :)

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 02:46 AM
Men are whores, and that is not a compliment
Im tired of many of you assholes, using women for sex. NOT being honest about it, and then dumping them. Its not a good thing, to be a slut, and sleeping around MEN, does not make you noble, or good.. But sick, twisted and a user of women.

Even if your honest with a women about using her for sex, sex is not candy, its meant to mean something, for marriage, not just cause your a horny fool

I hate my gender sometimes, honestly.

stephanie
09-29-2007, 02:52 AM
times there are Women who want to be used and allow themselves to be used freely......

Not a damn thing anyone can do about that.....

It's up to the WOMAN!!!

If they don't care.......????

Not much anyone can do about it...

Sad...but true...

truthmatters
09-29-2007, 08:00 AM
Often women who are loose are seeking love and have a upbringing which did not teach them how to seek it in a more productive way.

Young men often have the same problem but compounded with a society which rewards them for such behavior.

Both are up against millions of years of body design which sought to keep the species alive. In a world where people did not live much past thirty and the teen years were the procreation years kids are up against some pretty strong hormonal urges.

The pay off of resisting these instincts and social pressures are well rewarded later in life.

Dilloduck
09-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Often women who are loose are seeking love and have a upbringing which did not teach them how to seek it in a more productive way.

Young men often have the same problem but compounded with a society which rewards them for such behavior.

Both are up against millions of years of body design which sought to keep the species alive. In a world where people did not live much past thirty and the teen years were the procreation years kids are up against some pretty strong hormonal urges.

The pay off of resisting these instincts and social pressures are well rewarded later in life.

Men get rewards for "sleeping around" ?

truthmatters
09-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Are you really going to suggest young men are not rewarded by their peers for getting some?

JohnDoe
09-29-2007, 08:44 AM

Sure:

they are Macho, they're the MAN

They are The Stud,

They SCORED......

yahdeedah....

positive reinforcement if you ask me...?

jd

Dilloduck
09-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Sure:

they are Macho, they're the MAN

They are The Stud,

They SCORED......

yahdeedah....

positive reinforcement if you ask me...?

jd

who says this kind of stuff ?

82Marine89
09-29-2007, 09:30 AM

Yup and when you collect 500 reward points you can trade them in for a free ménage à trois.

JohnDoe
09-29-2007, 09:30 AM
who says this kind of stuff ? Boys and men....like some of my husband's buddies when we were young, and also in high school when the boys are bragging about conquests...it's a pat on the back....

are you saying you have not been a part of ....or witnessed this in your youth Dillo?

Dilloduck
09-29-2007, 09:38 AM
Boys and men....like some of my husband's buddies when we were young, and also in high school when the boys are bragging about conquests...it's a pat on the back....

are you saying you have not been a part of ....or witnessed this in your youth Dillo?

men and boys lie--are you claiming this is some kind of "reward" society gives men ?

truthmatters
09-29-2007, 09:49 AM
A man is seen as Manly for having many conquests. A woman is seen as sluty.

Its just the reality of it.

Dilloduck
09-29-2007, 09:55 AM
A man is seen as Manly for having many conquests. A woman is seen as sluty.

Its just the reality of it.

maybe in your book. IMHO society has made men who think with their dicks look like total idiots and Desperate Housewives are innocent fun loving creatures.

truthmatters
09-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Maybe you should not watch that Fox show then.I have never seen one episode of it and never will. To deny that our society sees male and female promiscuity differantly is really not very believable.

Dilloduck
09-29-2007, 10:01 AM
Maybe you should not watch that Fox show then.I have never seen one episode of it and never will. To deny that our society sees male and female promiscuity differantly is really not very believable.

Young men often have the same problem but compounded with a society which rewards them for such behavior

again--how does society reward promiscuous men?

truthmatters
09-29-2007, 10:06 AM
By not coming down on them as hard as they do young women. There is a definate back slapping attitude for young men on their "conquests".To deny this is just not very genuine.

Cheyenne
09-29-2007, 10:29 AM
Men are whores, and that is not a compliment This is not a revelation.

Im tired of many of you assholes, using women for sex. NOT being honest about it, and then dumping them. Its not a good thing, to be a slut, and sleeping around MEN, does not make you noble, or good.. But sick, twisted and a user of women.........Feeling a bit guilty this morning?

Dilloduck
09-29-2007, 10:34 AM
By not coming down on them as hard as they do young women. There is a definate back slapping attitude for young men on their "conquests".To deny this is just not very genuine.

Just because you say so? :laugh2: You consider a "back slap" as a reward from society ?

truthmatters
09-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Just because you say so? :laugh2: You consider a "back slap" as a reward from society ?

More importantly I think young men do.

manu1959
09-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Im tired of many of you assholes, using women for sex. NOT being honest about it, and then dumping them. Its not a good thing, to be a slut, and sleeping around MEN, does not make you noble, or good.. But sick, twisted and a user of women.

Even if your honest with a women about using her for sex, sex is not candy, its meant to mean something, for marriage, not just cause your a horny fool

she wouldn't give it up last night huh?:poke:

Cheyenne
09-29-2007, 11:00 AM
she wouldn't give it up last night huh?:poke:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dilloduck
09-29-2007, 11:01 AM
More importantly I think young men do.

I bet men would rather get the reward that women get for being promiscuous.

OCA
09-29-2007, 08:12 PM

Men are hunters and gatherers and women are nuturers, its as fucking simple as that.

Christ I think you suck cocks because what guy in his right mind doesn't like a lot of variety in his poontang.

OCA
09-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Honestly, what young guy, and I think acts is young still, does not want to chase and bang every decent looking broad that crosses his path? I know I did, and although my percentage of scoring vs attempts was probably only about 20 percent it was still the "natural" thing to do at that age. That is why I have doubts about people who get married very early, I don't think they've sowed their seeds yet...........and eventually those seeds need to be sowed.

Yurt
09-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Honestly, what young guy, and I think acts is young still, does not want to chase and bang every decent looking broad that crosses his path? I know I did, and although my percentage of scoring vs attempts was probably only about 20 percent it was still the "natural" thing to do at that age. That is why I have doubts about people who get married very early, I don't think they've sowed their seeds yet...........and eventually those seeds need to be sowed.

A seed needs to be planted just once.............

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Not a very cultured person are you :laugh2:

I believe men have a responsibility to try and be godly and noble. And that means not using women for sex.

Men are hunters and gatherers and women are nuturers, its as fucking simple as that.

Christ I think you suck cocks because what guy in his right mind doesn't like a lot of variety in his poontang.

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2007, 08:49 PM
All men have the urge, but i dont believe that makes it right.

OCA
09-29-2007, 08:50 PM
A seed needs to be planted just once.............

Sometimes the seed does not germinate.

OCA
09-29-2007, 08:51 PM
All men have the urge, but i dont believe that makes it right.

My guess is you are unable to get laid, this bullshit is how you justify women spurning you.

OCA
09-29-2007, 08:53 PM

I believe men have a responsibility to try and be godly and noble. And that means not using women for sex.

Godly and noble! ROTFLMFAO! Who says that women don't like to fuck as much as guys?

I've more culture in my fromundacheese than you have sum total of all your parts.

Go chew on wood some more.

Yurt
09-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Sometimes the seed does not germinate.

True.

Yurt
09-29-2007, 09:02 PM

Do you think women like sex? Do you think it is only the men who should act noble?

A great book, changed my view and my wife's:

http://www.amazon.com/Womans-Worth-Marianne-Williamson/dp/0345386574

jackass
09-29-2007, 09:53 PM
who says this kind of stuff ?

Oh oh oh.....I do I do!! :D